Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Warm up fight. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Warm up fight.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow R Karasu
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Shadow R Karasu

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : ...
Kekkei Genkai : Celestial Ink

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Warm up fight. Empty
PostSubject: Warm up fight.   Warm up fight. Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 12:12 am

The area is a large grassy field with little to no tree's. A large lake resides in the centre of the field and the water is crystal clear.

He sat on the shore of the water simply drawing small sketches on a thin piece of paper, beside him was a ornamental ink pot which he dipped his brush into ever so often. Ink began to drip onto the page which he then formed into lines until his ink brush went dry, rolling up the piece of paper and putting it in his cloak he took out another piece of paper and a new ink pot as he awaited any challenger.He spoke in a clear fluent tone. " Hmmm this is going to take a long time..........like good art. "
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Bummin around the world in search of something or other
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimono Metsuki

Warm up fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm up fight.   Warm up fight. Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 8:04 am

Ayaka was sitting at the top of a tree. It was an oak, and not a very big one at that. The most suprising thing, some might think, is it was moving, roots out of the earth and scrambling across the surface. Ayaka lay on a formation of branches one could call the trees 'hand'. She sighed. Much better then rotating trees....she could see everything when it was moving. She passed the pond, hardly noticing the man there...Or that he looked oddly farmiluar. "Woah, there..." Ayaka told the scuttling tree. It backed up, a distinctive 'Beep-Beep=Beep' being heard, though it was impossible to tell were from. Ayaka sat up, examining the man that sat on the opposite side of the pond. SLiding down the tree and standing near it's trunk, she peered over at him. "Do I...know you?
Back to top Go down
Shadow R Karasu
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Shadow R Karasu

Character sheet
Character Race:

Warm up fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm up fight.   Warm up fight. Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 4:13 am

Looking up slightly his hand was moving at an artistic pace yet the smallest smirk slowly creased along his face, looking up at the young woman whom he had met sometime before in an environment much like this one.
This hand had finally stopped movement as he rests the back of the ink brush in his mouth, lifting up the piece of paper he showed her what seemed to be a caligraphic zig zag that showed little to no creativity. As he spoke with a clear and fluent voice he flicked his wrist towards her as the piece of paper escaped his grip resulting in it spiralling towards her. "Why yes......I never caught your name tho.... "
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

Warm up fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm up fight.   Warm up fight. Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 9:36 am

Ayaka caught the paper with two fingers, not a singal crease in the page. "Hee, Squiggles are the best~ No one realizes there artistic value...." she said, chuckling. "Ayaka Woulfe~ Anbu of the Choas...~" She said, grinning. "Oh, I remeber your name....Shadow-kun, right?" she asked, scratching her head.
Back to top Go down
Shadow R Karasu
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Shadow R Karasu

Character sheet
Character Race:

Warm up fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm up fight.   Warm up fight. Icon_minitime1July 27th 2009, 3:23 am

Nodding lightly he assumed that she would be his oponnent today but there was no need to rush things as greetings where nessicary to begin such a match, the paper began to crumple by itself as if an unknown pressure was being placed on the outside of the paper.
With a sudden instant a bolt of lightning fell of the sky zipping at at a break neck speed where it would totally incinerate the paper and anything in a small radius around it, he slightly made a worried face as he took brush to paper yet a again but with more of a curved angle. " A-Are you okay Miss Ayaka? "
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

Warm up fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm up fight.   Warm up fight. Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 6:59 pm

A silhoutted Ayaka in stone was left where Ayaka was. The stone cracked, and Ayaka broke out, fine. "So...Not.... picking up one of those...ever again..." Ayaka said, looking offended the squiggles hurt her. "Fine, fine...~" She reassured Shadow. "By that, I'm asumming you want a fight...yes?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow R Karasu
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Shadow R Karasu

Character sheet
Character Race:

Warm up fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm up fight.   Warm up fight. Icon_minitime1July 30th 2009, 5:30 am

Lightly chuckling at her reaction to his Celestial Brush tenchiniques he with nimble fingers folded the piece of paper in his hand into that of a crane as he lightly blew it from the palm of his hand it sailed across the breeze.
The crane was now gently drifting towards Ayaka as suddenly a large gust of wind blew forward as if bellowing from the young man that was painting, the wind would be enough to knock a person over regardless of position yet it was only wind or was it?, the wind roared past him as his clothes hung off of him as if only barely holding on as he took out a seemingly small piece of paper and drew a single horizontal line which he let go into the breeze as it swirled around. " What a peculiar ability, stone? and yes I would love to spar you Miss Ayaka "
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

Warm up fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm up fight.   Warm up fight. Icon_minitime1July 30th 2009, 9:28 am

(Okay...I think I read that right...XD)

A coating of stone covered Ayaka's feet, preventing her from swaying in the wind....It broke off shortly after, and she looked shocked. "Stone isn't percuilar! Stones are awsome! Didn't you have a pet rock as a kid? I had, like, Twenty!" she said, laughing as she slammed her heel into the ground, watvhing the papers rather closely. Vines erupted were Shadow was...sitting?, trying to whip him and constrict him...basic attack for her~ XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow R Karasu
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Shadow R Karasu

Character sheet
Character Race:

Warm up fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm up fight.   Warm up fight. Icon_minitime1July 31st 2009, 11:23 am

( Yeah yah read bout right xD)

As the wind died down the paper slowly drifted downwards where suddenly it falls to the ground shredded to pieces, at this stage Karasu had jumped into the air somewhat with great force enough to evade the attack below him as the vines sliced like the paper into many pieces as if a unknown force was acting upon things.
Lightly nibbling on the blunt end of the paint brush he slowly began to sway his hand across the paper in a almost acrobatic motion as many a ink spot could be seen through the paper. " I always painted, I never had a pet rock and I must say that is rather odd.... "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warm up fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm up fight.   Warm up fight. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Warm up fight.
Page 1 of 1