Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Prophet's Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Empty
PostSubject: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 12:25 pm

*I IT onto at grassy plain, and wait for Kama, to start training me*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 12:29 pm

*A lightning bolt hits the ground, and I appear in the hole that was left by it*

So....you wanna start your training huh..? Well then lets get to it. First explain how you aquired these powers, and which elements they include and we will go from there.....
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 12:32 pm

Well, I was fused with this thing called a Bunyip stone which had the power over the weather. I can manipulate Water, which I can already use, so we dont have to do that one, lightning, ice and wind elements.....I guess thats it....well and then combining them to create, and manipulate the weather....
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 12:47 pm

Yes....well it sounds good, I can train you on any of those....so just pick which you want to start with, and if you have any other questions, ask before we begin.

*I wait for him to pick*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 12:49 pm

I guess we can start with.....Ice, since I am already comfortable with water, it seems the closest....oh yeah, is there any way you could help me combine these elements with my Reality jutsu...? *I get ready to start the training, allowing my chakra to fill my whole body, and flow freely*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 12:56 pm

Um....well, I suppose once you learn how to use that element, you can murge your reality chakra with it, but Im not sure.....lets go with the basic elements for now.....So Ice.....well, as you know, it is the combination of wind and water chakra. I form it, you must influence the water molecules to come closer together, and lower their motion, with gives it shape and what not. So use your chakra to focus on giving the water shape, and also lowering the temperature by lowering the movement of the molecules....

*I hit the ground, summoning up some water, and producing a lake right under us to practice with. I touch the water, manipulating it, its molecules start to come closer together, and form tighter, forming ice on the top of the water*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 2:20 pm

*I make some of the water form a sphere in my hand, and then begin to manipulate its molecules, doing exactly as Kama said, and did. After a few moments of this, the sphere of water froze solid* Like this...? *I toss the sphere at Kama*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 2:34 pm

*I quickly move my hand between me and the flying sphere, and the it changes from ice back to water again, and flows around me in a stream, and then separates into small needle like projectiles which shoot at you, and freeze solid*

You must also learn to freeze water while its moving, and also learn to change ice back into water again.....try it....
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 2:36 pm

Alright. *I quickly extend my chakra outward, and as the ice needles near me, make the molecules break their ridged state and flow again, changing them into water, and then I make them flow into a stream again, and pool back into the lake* Like that...?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 2:39 pm

Good...very good....now that you have the basics of ice, you'll have to practice it with larger quantities of ice....now any questions before we move on to a different element.....and you can pick the next too.....

*I wait for a response*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 2:46 pm

Um...no questions, and we will start on wind next I think....but hold on, I would like to try something first please..... *I quickly make a wave of water rise up, and then making it freeze. I then make it turn back into water, and fall back into the lake. I then do the same thing, but this time I make reality chakra flow into it with the other chakra. As the water freezes again, it turns a lavender color, and becomes super hard* Hey Kama, try and melt that like you did before....
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 2:58 pm

*I watch with interest as Ezekiel moves the water, and freezes and unfreezes it, and then as he adds his reality chakra, and the ice turns lavender*

Lavender, thats.....interesting....alright I will try....

*I walk over, and touch the ice with my palm, trying to manipulate it, and make it turn back into water*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 3:07 pm

Yeah, lavender is a weird color for that.....*Nothing happens as Kama tries to turn the new ice into water again, but simply remains as ice. He would also notice from touching it that is was not as cold as ice normally is, although it was still chilly* I think that this is abnormal ice....cool though huh....*I make the ice split into different long spires, and shoot in all directions, and as I do this, I notice that I have much more control over this kind of ice than I do any other normal because it is quite saturated with Prophets chakra, which is my own unique chakra* I think I will call it Frozen Reality ((I'll call it FR for short)).....ok, now we can start on wind.....sorry for interrupting you....
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 3:23 pm

No thats ok.....your training, so you do whatever is nesecary to train.....Im just helping...

*I Dodge a few of those spires, and then move on to wind*

Now, wind element is known for its cutting abilities, and its raw power.....Im not a total expert with wind, but Im pretty good with it.....there are two main things you can do with it to start off, although there are probably a ton of other things you can do with wind element that are not so simple, we will stick with the simple. First thing we can do it making the wind as blades. Wind Blades are very sharp, and can cut through most things, depending on your focus with chakra. You can either make the wind rotate around your hand, and cut, or you can send it out in slices, like waves of wind, kinda....

*I First sign, and then make wind chakra cover my hand, and then make water come up and form a pillar, which freezes. I whip my hand back and forth through the ice pillar, all the way down, and then slice it diagonally, until it suddenly just shatters into a bunch of pieces that follow the cut patterns I made. I then make a few more pillars freeze in the distance, and then draw a "Z" in the air with my hand still covered in wind chakra, making wind slices fly out in the same "Z" shape as I tranced, which hits the pillars, and cuts them, and blows the pieces away*

Those are the examples.....
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 3:31 pm

OK, so wind is mainly for cutting....*I watch as all the ice pillars are reduced to pieces in a few seconds* Yeah, really for cutting.... *I Also focus my chakra, making it cover my hands, and then also making some ice pillars spring out of the lake, I have them surrounding me, and I start to spin around, making wind blades extend out from me, and whip around, slicing the ice apart easily, and then I stop spinning, and the rest of the ice falls into the lake* Well that was nice....anything else....?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 3:42 pm

Well, its used for cutting, but thats not the only thing it does.....

*I quickly sign*

Wind Style: Hurricane Wall!

*A sudden, and very violent wind swirls around me, very fast, which makes the water under us rise up and twist around with the wind as well. After a few moments, I thrust my palms outward, releasing the vast amount of wind outward, which blows everything away that is near me, the water goes soaring away in large waves, and you might even be carried away by it*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 3:48 pm

Oh I see.....AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *The wind start moving violently around, sending large waves everywhere, which I quickly hop around, trying to avoid being swallowed up by them. And then Kama releases it, and I start running in place, quickly rising up to above mach 1 and keep running in place like you see on old cartoons, when there is a strong wind and the person runs in place against it, like that yeah. And then a wave comes along and hits me, and carries me quite a ways away, as then after the wind stops, I IT back beside Kama whistling, as though nothing had happened* XP Ok....so it can be used to blow stuff away.... ?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 3:57 pm

Lol, yes it can, and be used for barriers and stuff like that, so lets try a simple wind shield, like this....

*I take a stance after moving away from Ezekiel a bit, and then focucing wind chakra to every part of my body, I punch my fists together in front of me, and a large sphere of wind covers all around me, which would easily block most attacks*
Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power WindShield

Try to do this...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 4:01 pm

Oh, cool....let me try....*I quickly focus my chakra and then punch my fists together too, and create the same dome around myself as well* Wow...that's neat...*I then make the wind in the shield swirl around, until all of the shield is over to one side, and the I make it shoot towards you, a large arc like blast of wind, a Wind Arc Blast Jutsu, as I would soon call it*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 4:20 pm

*I quickly make the wind dome around me also swirl around, but simply make it spin really fast so that when the wind arc hit, it would be absorbed into my spinning one, and then once it was absorbed, I quickly release it outward again, like before, but not as a strong force, hoping that Ezekiel would be able to defend himself*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 6:03 pm

Here it comes....! *I quickly gather my chakra to the front side of me, and putting my palms together, thrust my hands out, creating a straight and strong forward current of wind that would cut the blast in half so that it would flow around me, and not affect me* Wow, wind is quite amazing.....Let me try something again....*I quickly make more wind chakra build around me, and then also adding Prophets chakra to the wind chakra, as I thrust both hands out on either side of me, and the area around me is instantly distorted as the wind and Prophets Chakra combine, and then blast outward in all directions carrying everything with them. I'm basically left standing on dry ground in a crater, as the Repulse carried all the water, and even some of the earth away with it* Wow, that was fantastic....ah, Kama, where did you go...? *I look around, and not seeing Kama anywhere*

(Repulse)
Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power 751755-force_repulse_super
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 6:10 pm

*A lightning bolt hits the now dry ground where Ezekiel stands, with a sorta scared look on my face since I had seen the powerful blast of whatever it was shoot towards me, and quickly lightninged into the air. I continue to stare at Ezekiel, and look around, seeing everything was gone around us, even seeing all the trees being uprooted around us*

Ahhhh...........that was scary.....well, at least you know what happens when you do that....so I think you have a good grasp on wind element, should we move on to lightning, I think thats the last of it, isn't...?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 6:13 pm

*I chuckle at the scared look on Kama's face* Yeah, thats the last one, lightning, fire away.... *I grin, as I wonder what is going to happen when I combine lightning chakra, and Prophets chakra*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 6:36 pm

*I keep the scared look as I too think about the combination of the energy and lightning, the thoughts making me shutter, as the result may even be beyond my ability to control, but I quickly regain focus again*

Ok, lightning, its a very interesting element. Its the fastest element by far, and its a form of plasma. Learning how to manipulate lightning is not as easy however, cause your use of it can backfire, and could also injure the user, if care is not taken. Lightning, as you know as a plasma is extremely hot, and can burn right through things. Lightning also flows through the bodies of most living things in their nervous systems. The nervous system controls all of the bodies functions, including the use of chakra, or most of the time anyway....so, using lightning. Lets see, well, lightning is a very destructive element, and can be used much like wind to cut, or smash, or even explode threw objects. I guess I will show you a lightning users highly effective, and famous jutsu...

*I form my hand into a claw like position, and immediately lightning starts to crackle around it, making blue light dance all around us*

The Chidori.....

*I plunge my hand into the ground, which explodes, leaving a large crater*

This is a thrust, and is used at high speeds to cut through the enemy....or actually can cut through almost anything....try it....
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 6:43 pm

Oh....ahhhh.... *My eyes glow big at the pretty blue lightning in Kama's hand, and jump slightly when it is thrust into the ground which at that point it explodes* Wow, lightning is powerful.....*I quickly focus my chakra into my hand, making lightning elemental chakra gather there, and then quickly making the same jester as Kama did, and the lightning covers my hand as it also crackles, and makes the sound of chirping birds* Wow.... *I quickly thrust my hand into the ground, and it makes a similar indent to Kama's in the ground, except it is slightly smaller, as his was probably more powerful than mine was* Cool.....anything else...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next