Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 6:48 pm

Good....and yes there is more....

*I quickly charge chakra into my hands, and then pointing with just my first to fingers extended, a bolt of lightning erupts from the end of my fingers, into the ground, leaving another crater*

Releasing lightning in a bolt like form is also very popular, and effective....like this....
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Prophet's Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 6:51 pm

Ok.... *I make a few seals, and focusing my chakra, I thrust my hand out in the same hand motion as Kama, and a lightning bolt flows from my hand to the ground, where it leaves another indent in the ground* That would be useful....So is there any defensive uses with lightning..?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 6:55 pm

Um, yes there are....the two I will show you are how to use lightning element to block lightning element, and how to create a defense with lightning element....shoot me with one of those lightning blasts that you did just now...please....dont worry, it wont hurt me....
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 6:56 pm

Ok.....*I make a lightning bolt erupt from my two fingers again, this time directed at Kama*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 6:59 pm

*I quickly extend my fingers again, and draw the lightning into them, allowing it to flow into my body, and in doing so, allow it to pass threw the other side of my body, and then pointing my other hand with the two fingers extended, release the lightning into the sky, where thunder can be heard after the lightning passes into the clouds*

Lightning that comes in the form of bolts can be redirected back at the opponent, or out somewhere more safe.....Now you can try it...

*I wait for him to get ready, and then release lightning outward toward him, the same way he did to me*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 7:05 pm

*I quickly focus my chakra, a little nervous, because of the lack of explanation, and as the lightning travels, I extend my hand, and allow the lightning to pass into my hand. As it passes into my hand, I make my chakra to guide the lightning threw my body, and then to my other hand, which is pointed at the sky as well, and the lightning exits* That was.....easier than I thought.....cool, so there is a defensive lightning jutsu too....?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 7:32 pm

Hum....defensive.....well it can be defensive depending on how you use it.....now I can naturally do this, but it might be a bit more tough for you.....

*I make lightning current cover the entirety of my body, making it crackle, and chirp, as the blue light flickers from me*

This is a full body chidori, or a Chidori Nagashi as it is also known. It can protect you from taijutsu attacks, and some ninjutsu. It can also be used to make a same magnetic field around yourself that can protect you from metal objects...if it is focused right.....now you try it.....
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 7:35 pm

Alright...I can do that..... *I quickly focus my chakra to every point of my body, and using the chidori as a guide, I make lightning erupt from every part of myself, making me echo with the chirping sound, and making the light flicker* Chidori Nagashi!
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 8:36 pm

Very good.......so that's lightning in a nutshell.....basiclly........

*I wait for a response, supposing now that he would start to experiment with lightning now too. And so I watch*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 8:54 pm

Cool....well then....

*I quickly make a chidori again appear in my hand, and then add Prophets chakra. I hold my breath as I wait to see the result. I let out the breath as I see the chidori turn deep purple, however nothing else extraordinary happens, and I give it a quizzical look, as my tail wags back and forth again, and I study the lightning* That's odd....maybe if I fire it.... *I quickly thrust the now purple chidori in front of me, and the lightning leaps off, shooting in all directions in front of me, and keeps flowing, until I quickly pull my hand back. I notice that everything that the purple lightning touched, which was just the ground, was now oddly distorted, and broken looking. The ground where the lightning had hit, was gone, as though my reality destruction had touched it. but then the area around where the lightning had not spread, was very distorted, as though my vision had gone blurry, and it was kind like all three state of matter combined into one.* That's odd..... *I quickly teleport to a place where there was a fallen tree, and a pool of water, both placed there by the Repulse from before. I quickly thrust the purple chidori outward again, allowing the lightning to leap from it, and hit the water and the tree both, seeing what would happen. I take my hand back, and observe. There we large holes where the lightning had cut right through the tree, and even the ground behind it, and then the surface of the holes in the tree were distorted, as though they were hovering between this dimension and the next, or as though they were now made of something that was solid, liquid, and gas mixed together. The water had completely disappeared, as though the lightning had completely destroyed it.....* This is odd.....very odd.....but I don;'t understand what that is.....? *I point to the distorted part of the tree*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 9:50 pm

*I appear beside Ezekiel and examine what he is doing*

Im not really sure what that is.....it seems, however, that this lightning still acts like lightning, notice it conducted throught the water quite nicely, but the tree only has holes in it......I wonder......

*I quickly take something out, a small knife, and cut a portion of one of my fingers off, which I then regenerate back*

Try putting a hole threw this, but still leave it intact.....

*I hold up the finger for him*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 9:54 pm

*I make a small bit of lightning appear on the tip of my little finger, and it turns purple, as I combine Prophets Chakra into it. I make it zap through the cut off finger, and leave a hole in the middle, with the edges of the hole distorted* There, is there something your going to test, or something...?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 10:04 pm

*I quickly take the finger with the hole, and cover it with a healing aura, which would normally heal the hole right quick. However, the hole does not heal, but instead stays as it was before. I put the finger in a vial, and place it in my pocket for farther investigation*

It seems that whatever damage this lightning causes is permenant, it cannot be reversed. Wounds will not heal. I would say to be very careful when using this, Ezekiel, otherwise I'll be hunting for you when I have a line out of the door of people with unhealable wounds, that would cause me a bit of trouble....understand...?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 10:09 pm

OK, I understand, completely.....I wont use it but for last results......but I have to admit, that's kinda cool..... *I grin, and balance myself on my tail* Well, is there another thing I could ask you to show me.....I kinda would like to try and make my own version of the Nimbus Jutsu that you have.....if that would be alright....?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 10:15 pm

*I look up kinda surprised by his request*

Well....I suppose I could show you, but Im not sure that you could use it, since I hold nimbus together by the power of my Raikogan.....but I suppose you could use your reality chakra.....

*I quickly make a few hand signs, and water appears, that I quickly fuse with lightning*

This is the Water Fusion Jutsu. It is held together by my Raikogan, and is the first step at attaining control over nimbus. Fused water is then transfered into nimbus...

*the water turns intantly to a small cloud of nimbus which floats in my hand*

Nimbus is water vapor held together by and extreme current, in a sense, and is only possible with an extreme control over both water and lightning. If you wanna try fusing lightning into water by using you reality chakra, I suppose you could, although the water would just do what it did before I suppose, because of the purple lightning.....
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 10:25 pm

I have a better idea..... *I grin, sliding back onto my feet, as I take more water from a near by puddle, and make Prophets chakra combine with water chakra. The water turns a purplish color, and it starts to grow, and soon, it is doubled in quantity from before* Yikes!!!! *I quickly make a portal into space, which sucks the water away, and the portal closes* I guess when you mix those to, the water multiplies rapidly....and I don't think it can be evaporated or frozen either.....I guess I will just have to mix Prophets Chakra with water chakra and lightning chakra simultaneously...? *I quickly do that, making sure there is the same amount of each, and that they mix at the exact same time. I then sign, and a large very purple dark cloud appears over us. Purple water starts to continuously pour from it, and even as it falls, it begins to multiply, making double the water hit the ground than what fell from the cloud, or nimbus rather. the purple lightning also flashes out of the nimbus* Wow, its like all of those combined... *I make some of the lavender ice fall as hail stones down at us, and snap my fingers, making the whole thing vanish, and the water sucked into another portal that appears on the ground under the ever multiplying water* Thanks so much Kama-sama, you have helped sooo much....
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 10:38 pm

*I look quite amazed at the water, and then the storm that Ezekiel just cooked up, and then made disappear*

No problem, it was a pleasure advancing you....if you need any more help just call.....

*I vanish in a lightning bolt into the sky*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 10:39 pm

*I watch him vanish, and then also IT away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power   Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Starting Training: Mastery Over my Own Power
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2