Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  What the Two ZK Kids Have in Store I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

What the Two ZK Kids Have in Store

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Village of Residence : Nero: Drifter / Terra: Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : N: Kamisora / T: None

What the Two ZK Kids Have in Store Empty
PostSubject: What the Two ZK Kids Have in Store   What the Two ZK Kids Have in Store Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 4:53 pm

As of now, Nero doesn’t really have any actual Jutsu to think of except the Chidori, a ball of condensed lightning, that he uses with his right foot. Other than that, Nero doesn’t punch at all nor does he use them for blocking. It’s all in the legspeed.

Generally speaking, when he’s fighting seriously, he calls an electrical charge to his legs that sends a strong shock to the opponent when it connects. With enough focus, the lightning can cut through things, blow them up, or even reflect them. He’s nowhere near as fast as his dad, but that doesn’t mean that he’s in any way slow. He can move at a supersonic speed, but just barely so the shockwave caused by it is horribly destructive.

Because of his KG, it would give him great control over the elements minus earth if he trained in them. Up until now, he’s only used lightning and his mastery of that is questionable although he can redirect it. The most he can do with the other elements at his fingertips are:

Shape water and move it
Make enough light to be able to see in the dark
Manifest darkness into simple physical forms
Control fire, yet he cannot create it
Increase the wind speed around him in one direction

That being said, he’s still learning so who knows what kinds of doors training will open for him.

((I’m gonna make this a point right now. When I go supersonic anything, something is getting blown the fuck up. Badly. IRL, anything closer than like 1000 feet generally dies.))

Terra on the other hand uses her own brand of telekinesis. With it, she can read minds and hear thoughts without trying. If someone thinks too hard too close to her, she can hear them quite clearly. Nero has formed a bond with her that lets her hear his thoughts no matter how far away he is. The relationship is not mutual.

In battle, Terra is a fan of taking large boulders and smashing them into the enemy. Not only boulders, but trees, walls, animals, people, anything her telekinesis can get its hands on she’ll use quite readily. She can also create walls to defend herself with and small balls of it she can shoot to do damage. ((Think Raven from Teen Titans)) ((Lol, Terra is Raven))

Apart they are formidable, but together they are far beyond it. Their teamwork is second to none and can only be revealed in combat.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: What the Two ZK Kids Have in Store   What the Two ZK Kids Have in Store Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 5:45 pm

Lightning and Kicks....I want to train you!
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Village of Residence : Nero: Drifter / Terra: Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : N: Kamisora / T: None

PostSubject: Re: What the Two ZK Kids Have in Store   What the Two ZK Kids Have in Store Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 6:48 pm

That's totally ok. I need the training .-.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the Two ZK Kids Have in Store   What the Two ZK Kids Have in Store Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What the Two ZK Kids Have in Store
Page 1 of 1