Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kay-no Niyotomi I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kay-no Niyotomi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kay-no Niyotomi Empty
PostSubject: Kay-no Niyotomi   Kay-no Niyotomi Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 10:07 pm

My clan consisted of quiiiiite fast people, my clan's strongest shinobis have been said to move at mach speed ,with strength above normal as well who specilaized in ninjutsu and Crazy Advanced Sword techniques. Also My kekki genkai is control over a mysterious powerful bloodlimit called Buryoki . I was a part of an elite special task group of ninja who protected the clan. Although my clan was strong it was slaughtered and kilt off by a god like entity of lightning "Oran" of the Red and Black Lightning. He killed us all but left me for last. I gave him my all but he brushed it off. As a last ditch effort i sacraficed myself trying to infuse my self with him using a forrbidden jutsu. Him being so strong didnt die but saved both of us, only thing is he lives inside me..To my surprise i wasnt dead but in control of a whole new chakra. The price of using that jutsu fiercly weakend my kekki genkai, leaving me to train it over. However Oran's strength speed and now all of his Eletric Power is now mines.

Eversince the Extermination of her clan, Kay-no has been a Rurouni and has traveled all around the world Mastering jutsu, training in extremely harsh conditions (very very hot or very very cold), sword techniques sword styles and differnt types of Martial Arts but due to her horrible memory cant rember the names of some of the styles

Characteristics: Kay-no is a Weapon Master with Superior Divine Potenntial (Swordsman Ship is fav)who adapts so well she can see an attack or technique she likes and customize it to be her own,but is a lazy forgetful person and not to serious most of the time unless the time calls for it. She often carries a small guitar to express her love for musik. she is often seen with her very small smoking pipe or a toothpick showing how she likes to eat. Although don't get sent the wrong way she does enjoy freinds. Don't take her Gender as a weakness Kay-no is said to have taken out an army effortlessly for reasons she forgets. Kay-no usually fights without anger because when pist the least in battle Oran leaks his power Making her attacks deadlier than she wants making it easier for Oran to take Control

My techniques are zoned toward my Mach speed, Electrical techniques, my limited telekinesis, And Divine sword attacks..

Celestrial Power..

A superpower full force; when i activate this power and use it it super powers my strength and oversall skills to exponential heights, it allows me increased strength, increased speed, and increased attributes completely alomng with adding other more abilities to kay's list. Its destructive power is unlike that of anyother. This power grants me the abilities of a god, this goes without saying, gives me UNIMAGINABLE power. It grants me various powers and abilities like the ability to trandcend this plane of existence,
I pretty much only use it for concussive blasts and explosions, but I can use it to block, deflect or fortify pretty much anything. Its destruction power and properties are relative to the user.

color of celestrial power
Kay-no Niyotomi Celest10

Mega Oran Chakra:

Upon absorbing Oran completely, Kay has gained all of oran's powers and abilities one of the being able to create Dark Oran portals along with her Kekkei Genaki's Dark Chakra, bonded with Oran's Dark chakra, creating what Kay decides to call true oran chakra which is something 10x as powerful as both kays and orans dark chakra combined.
Back to top Go down

Kay-no Niyotomi
Page 1 of 1