Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kayla Niyotomi I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kayla Niyotomi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kayla

Kayla

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris

Character sheet
Character Race: Oran/Solarian
Character Info (Highlight):

Kayla Niyotomi Empty
PostSubject: Kayla Niyotomi   Kayla Niyotomi Icon_minitime1December 6th 2009, 9:57 am

Background:

I am the daughter of Kay-no Niyotomi and Shiro Kazama, the two ex-sannin of the Nightmare. I, haven't lived with either of my parents for 11 years of my life, and it wasn't until recently, that my mother made her way into my life. My mother, a great shinobi who gained the power of a celestial, was unable to be apart of my life due to the fact that she had fallen into a mystical coma after she gave birth to me and gave me my name. My father, a shinobi of advanced, legendary skill, however, I had never seen or even spoken to him until recently. So, with that said, I have been raised and brought up by my God-Mother and God-Father, Mahk-x and his wife Gaia the goddess of earth for a great majority of my life. The both of them had raised me and protected me as if I was there own child, (Tajsa) whom of which I have actually imprinted on as my sister. Gaia tells me about how special I am, about all the otherworldly potential that I have and the fact that I am the last of my clan.(cliche' blah) Mahk-x has taught me how to use the basic of these abilities. Although, I have only been alive for 11 and half years.

As of now, I am 14 soon to be 15 years old. I have reunited with my mother, and met face to face with my father. During me and my father's encounter, we engaged in a battle, me out of the anger and rage of my father neglecting me and my mother, and he out of some sort of confusion. After my horrid defeat at his hands, my mother decided that a private intense training session between the two of us was well overdue. With the true powers of my kekkei genkai realized, I believe that the rest of my clan will be a dangerous force to compete against. I feel as though it is my destiny to become exceed both my parents in power and mother a brand new clan, whose mere name causes even the greatest of shinobi to shutter and shake on the foundation of their existence.

Personality

Much like her mother, Kayla is a young, sarcastic, pretty arrogant, and cocky in her skills. She can come off as a overall douche bag if looked at from afar. Her arrogance is carried on and off field, accompanied by her ruthless battle skills, makes her a pretty annoying opponent. While being so young, Kayla is well versed with the mind and it's ability, making her a quick thinking, smart assed individual.

Kekkei Genkai: Solara

My kekkei genkai is the combined force of two ancient bloodlines that I have named Solara. It's expanisve power stems from the legendary strength of gods, and the great 7 elemental guardian spirits. These guardians spirits have been designated to guard and house the respective 7 eternal chakras within their being. Through the power of my newly manifested kekkei genkai, it is my responsibility to locate and host the 7 elemental Aeons, preserving their being and power. While there is more left to understand, I understand to little to fully explain it.

Back to top Go down

Kayla Niyotomi
Page 1 of 1