Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The New Arrival I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The New Arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reikon Keiri
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Reikon Keiri

Village of Residence : Village lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Devil's Inheritance

The New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: The New Arrival   The New Arrival Icon_minitime1August 2nd 2009, 8:05 pm

He had walked down the hallway and to the Office. He felt alittle out of place with all the jounins and chuunins around but shrugged off the feeling. Reaching the Kage's door he knocks then takes a step back waiting for permission to come in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival   The New Arrival Icon_minitime1August 4th 2009, 5:19 pm

*The door opened and Rozalyn could be seen sitting at her desk. "Come in."
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Reikon Keiri

The New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival   The New Arrival Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 9:17 pm

He had walked forward stopping in front of her desk. He bowed once "Mistress Kage. Pleasure to be a part of your village. I was wondering about a Hospital. You see I'm currently studying medical jutsu, as well as experimenting with my own version. I saw no Hospital to practice my study in."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival   The New Arrival Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 9:44 pm

"The hospital isn't in or apart of any village. It is somewhere around here, its pretty vague, the Administrators never specified, so we just stumble upon it I guess." Rozalyn would sigh as she spoke. "We do, however, have someone in our ranks who is adept with healing, Domo, Rion's ace pupil. You could ask him, or call him out to a training field, since he never made his house, or tree, on this forum." Breaking the fourth wall isn't something Rozalyn did often, but it seemed to be needed in this situation.*
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri
Spirit of the Depths
Spirit of the Depths
Reikon Keiri

The New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival   The New Arrival Icon_minitime1August 5th 2009, 9:53 pm

"I see...thank you Mistress Kage for the information." He bows once more then exits the office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival   The New Arrival Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The New Arrival
Page 1 of 1