Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Arrival at the Ruins... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Arrival at the Ruins...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maruze
The Dividing Enigma :: Anbu of the Dusk
Maruze

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Division

Arrival at the Ruins... Empty
PostSubject: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1May 30th 2009, 6:03 pm

Maruze arrived at the ruins, noticing the incredibly powerful magical barrier that surrounded this place "Huh.. So this is the place the Kage said to arrive to...? Not that I am that fond of being part of this village, however... I cannot let injustice strike this humble village." Maruze was prepared to enter, hoping he would not be rejected by the powerful magical force.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1May 30th 2009, 6:08 pm

~@Noticing Maruze down below, Tera leaps off the board of sound, letting it disperse upon him moving his foot. He landed on the ground next to Maruze, headphones in his ears.@~

Its been a while...Maruze....Hmph

~@Tera senses the barrier infront of them, and cautiously walks forward behind Maruze.@~

Tch, getting in will be a pain...unless we can go through the barrier....I'm not sure how it works, but I maybe able to get us in depending on how it works.
Back to top Go down
Maruze
Maruze

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1May 30th 2009, 6:20 pm

Maruze turned, staring at Tera "Hmm... Tera... It has been a while..." Maruze, being a man of few words on most occasions had little to say about this little reunion, but moreso had more to say on the barrier "This... Magical Barrier will keep us from getting in... I feel that our souls are strong enough, but our bodies may not make it through..." Maruze stared it up and down, then at Tera. He remembered something about Tera.. how he used sound. Perfect. Waru could take just about any sort of vibrations Tera could dish out "... I have an idea. To weaken the barrier, I will slash it with my Magic Division technique. Afterwards, I will surround us both in 100 swords, where you will come in and cause them to resonate, protecting us from the magical barrier and my Magic Division weakening them enough for us to slip in without a problem. Does that sound like a good plan..?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1May 30th 2009, 6:26 pm

Sounds about right, then let the vibrations take place.

~@ Forming a bubble of darkness in his hand, Tera would wait for Maruze to play his part. The energy inside the bubble would rapidly pulsate, making the sound inside it get stronger and stronger. He stood next to Maruze now, waiting for his part.@~

Popping this bubble will produce more than enough sound to resonate your swords and I would also be able to condense he sound to only effect your blades, keeping us from being heard. So when ever your ready.
Back to top Go down
Maruze
Maruze

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1May 30th 2009, 6:46 pm

Maruze nodded, having Waru, his Soul Partner split into 100 swords as he normally did. They compressed around the two, giving them just enough space to move "And now, Magic Division!" Every one of the blades were now pulsating with his Division, one sword slashing and weakening the barrier and coming back to the group of swords, and then the same sword popping the bubble and having the sound resonate through it, which was touching the rest of the swords, which then allowed the rest of them to resonate as a chain reaction. "Alright, now we just need to go in. Carefully... My swords are still sharp." Maruze began to walk slowly in, his swords, and most likely Tera following behind and within.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1May 30th 2009, 6:50 pm

~@Tera walked behind Maruze with caution, trying not to touch the blades. Still listening to music as he walked, the sound created from the popped bubble wuld condense around the swords, so chances that the two were noticed would be slim. He would now enter the barrier right behind Maruze, hacing dark energy seep from his pores as he walked in.@~
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Village of Residence : ...
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Immortality

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1May 30th 2009, 7:05 pm

Free stood on a broken structure, bare feet rustling through the rubble. He stared at the... figure coming into the barrier from afar "Hm..? I wonder if I came in the right direction... Medusa did say to go left, right...? Or did she say to go right? Am I right or am I left...? GODDAMMISHIT!!" Free continued to stare at the figure "Hm. I am guessing that this figure must be what Medusa wants to be taken care of, so..." Free howled, taking the form of a Werewolf, his alternate form. He stood in his jailbird outfit, ball and chain around his legs and awaited for the thing to get close...
Back to top Go down
Maruze
Maruze

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1May 30th 2009, 7:19 pm

Maruze let the swords revert back into one once they were fully in, releasing his Magic Division as well as ceasing the resonating "... Well. We got in without a hitch. Let's proceed with the mission, then..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1May 30th 2009, 7:36 pm

~@As they entered, Tera heard a very faint noise in the distance. It sounded like some rubble being kicked. His ears were pretty damn good, but seeing the calm Maruze in front of him, he brushed it off as nothing..much.@~

Then we can see what Medusa is planning right? I wonder how powerful a witch is...to have Khrona feel uncomfortable must mean it's pretty ruthless.

~@Feathers of dark energy would float along side the two, just for precaution. They would begin to walk in deeper I suppose.@~
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1May 30th 2009, 7:49 pm

Free noticed that from the structure of swords emerged 2 men. Naturally, he took this time to attack "Ah... I feel the magical power surging through my very body... This place makes the magic of my partial witch soul feel so... powerful. This man of the Demon Eye shall not be taken lightly!" From afar, her pointed at Maruze and Tera with 2 fingers "Wolf wolves... wolfwolves... Ice Ball!" frozen air formed into the shape of a gigantic ball of ice about 2 times larger and wider than Free, who was already about 7-9 feet tall in the first place. The extremely large ball shot out at them both, upon impact causing a sort of explosion of icy shrapnel. Free, a bit in awe stared at the magnificence of this "This... These ruins increase magic by THAT MUCH? Normally my Ice Ball is no bigger than my head..."
Back to top Go down
Maruze
Maruze

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1May 30th 2009, 7:57 pm

Maruze quickly reacted, slashing at any of the icy shrapnel that was to try to stab him. He was not sure about Tera, but most likely he was fine, even from this surprise attack "An enemy? Huh, and with such power." Maruze narrowed his eyes "... There..." He pointed his sword at Free, who was well off in the distance, but stood out among the destroyed parts of the ruins because he was a dumbass. "Tera. It seems as this is one of Medusa's lackeys that Khrona was speaking of... Shall we quickly dispose of him?" Maruze tightened his grip on Waru...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1May 31st 2009, 4:54 pm

~@The feathers began to spin rapidly, similar to a chainsaw, and bolted around Tera, annihilating any and all the ice shards and ice coming his way. Luckily Tera took notice of this strange noise.@~

Hmph, we may as well. He'll get in the way of our mission, and I hate the cold.

~@As the feathers continued to destroy the ice, Tera placed his hand on the ground, and a wave of dark energy in the form of a shadow would stretch across the area, right for the proclaimed dumbass. Shadows stretch very quickly and don't make a sound, dodging would be more than difficult. Even if it connected his shadow, it would damage the area on him that was hit on the shadow.@~
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1May 31st 2009, 5:15 pm

Free could indeed see the shadow coming near, since he was on top of a high structure. Free knew that this could not have been a good thing and using his werewolf speed, he dashed off into a large shadow cast by a broken pillar in the area. The shadow couldn't touch his if his wasn't there anymore... He was using it as a feint, anyway. "Spatial Magic: Holographic Vision..." From behind the pillar came many Frees, who began to run and jump about everywhere, aimed at attacking Maruze and Tera. There was then a blur of black and blue from behind the pillar...
Back to top Go down
Maruze
Maruze

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1May 31st 2009, 5:29 pm

Maruze swiftly began to dodge the onslaught of werewolves, slashing through them with his sword, though it seemed to have no effect. "What? My sword did absolutely nothing to these things... It did not even feel like I touched anything... Is this another sort of his magic? Or did I just miss?" Not likely. Maruze darted at another and delivered a slash to it as well, the same thing happening as before, and he was sure that he made contact this time...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1May 31st 2009, 5:56 pm

~@ Tera stood up and dashed back, and as the Free's rushed towards them, he would clap his hands together, sending a typhoon of sound at them. The typhoon had no effect, and it made Tera come to a weird assumption.@~

Wait...sound bounces off of objects, and especially organic life forms, they have liquid in them......Maruze! This may be a genjutsu of some sort, Watch out for anything!

~@ Tera didn't have time to switch Cd's so he tried something new. He would think of the song he wanted to listen to, Decoy by Paramore, and by replaying paramore in his mind, he was able to gain the effects he gets from listening to it. Pretty neat. He was now more agile and faster, and he would dash backwards avoiding the Free's, charging chakra in both of his hands.@~
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 7:19 pm

The real Free, who could be determined from the other Frees, was surrounded in a green cube of Spatial Magic, which was projecting many different bodies of him in the battlefield. Normally, he could only do one, but with this magical barrier, he could do however much he felt like. Free was in the air, for that is where he jumped from when dashing from behind the pillar, and for this exact reason... a devastating attack that would only be increased tenfold in power, size and area due to the magical barrier "A Vasili!!" Water began to flow ontop of the entire ground, seemingly appearing from nowhere. If Maruze and Tera were still on the ground, the water would shoot straight upward and create a gargantuan cube that froze over in an instant, freezing whatever was inside of it quite instantly. If Maruze and Tera were still there, they would be trapped in the gigantic cube of ice unless they could get out before the coldness ceased all movement within them. Free landed on top of the immense cube, the green Spatial Magic cube around him dissipating, making the Holographic Projections disappear as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1June 2nd 2009, 9:12 pm

(Um, for clarification, is it Maruze's post?)
Back to top Go down
Maruze
Maruze

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 5:04 am

(Ah, yes it is. I'm sorry, I got busy with finals and stuff and then kept forgetting about this one.)

As the water started to surge around him and Maruze knew that this guy used what seemed to be Ice Magic, he had to act quickly before he and Tera became completely frozen, which he knew would be inevitable. As the water shot upward, Maruze had Waru split into 100 swords once again and surround him completely. "Magic Division!" Once the water froze over, Maruze's swords were all charged with Division, Magic Division to be exact, making the ice around Maruze's area extremely weakened and able for him to break a large portion of it away, which he did. He was still trapped in the ice, but now he was able to move around freely. So, to get out of the ice... "Sword magic... Psi Blades!" Each of Maruze's swords then got a clearish-purplish energy flowing around them, an suddenly a wave of nothing but psychic energy shot out from all sides of Maruze in a dome-like fashion, breaking him out of the ice prison that was this A Vasili that Free spoke of. Maruze was unsure of Tera, so just in case, Maruze would his the ice he might have been trapped in with Magic Division as well, that is, if he didn't get out himself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1June 6th 2009, 1:42 pm

~@ Tera would hear the rupturing of water beneath him, but being a little slower to react now, he would hold both of his hands out while the water shot up around him, then froze. He wasn't able to move much, but despite being frozem, his hands looked like blurs. The ice around him began to deconstruct as these vibrations moved through it, having it break down and setting Tera free. Now out of the ice, his feet would look like blurs as well.@~

Looks like they were part of a genjutsu of some sorts. Rupture.

~@The vibrations from Tera's feet would begin to rapidly stretch across the body of water, since sound travels in water pretty quick, as do vibrations. The water began to break down, spanning over to the ice block Free was on as well, causing it to start to break down.@~
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1June 6th 2009, 3:25 pm

Free's eyes began to glow "Hahaha! You all are still within the radius of my spatial magic! With this magical barrier, I will have more than enough to trap you both in another dimension for 10 years instead of just an hour, like normal! HAHAHA! Spatial Magic: Independent Cube!" A large, green cube appeared over the area, with a huge lock on one of the faces. "Nothing, literally NOTHING gets in or out of this cube! It literally traps you in another dimension! Haha!" The cube was set to seal over the entire area... And suddenly, it condensed to only around Free, the large green key locking the keyhole. "..." Free coughed "... GODDAMMISHIT! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" Free sighed, sitting down. "I guess I set the magic to the wrong coordinates... AGAIN... It's just like that time when I froze myself in ice..." He looked to Maruze and Tera, who were outside of the cube, however they could be seen because it was transparent, even if it was another dimension. "Well... Um... Shit. I guess I will just... sit here, then... Until I get enough energy to break it again..." He sighed again, changing back into his non-werewolf form.
Back to top Go down
Maruze
Maruze

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1June 6th 2009, 4:56 pm

Maruze Looked at Tera in confusion "Um... Was that... Supposed to..." Maruze stopped talking, just staring at Free... Then after a few moments he looked back at Tera "Well... It seems as though this has taken care of itself... We can't touch him and he can't touch us. Let us depart to find the snake witch..." Maruze put Waru on his shoulder and walk off, assuming Tera would follow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1June 6th 2009, 7:18 pm

~@Tera gave Free an odd look before walking away. He would walk behind Maruze.@~

I guess it did....strange guy he is...Assuming the snake witch sent him, and knows that we're here, how shold we approach this? She may have another ambush ready.

~@Tera would speak this out loud to Maruze as they walked. He didn't have his headphones out, but his hands were sparking with chakra.@~
Back to top Go down
Maruze
Maruze

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 10:24 am

Maruze sighed "Well, Tera, that was quite the... um... random event, however I do believe that Khrona said that there were more than one of her minio--" Maruze was suddenly lifted from the ground "What?" He looked downward. A gigantic glowing arrow sign. The arrow instantly, without question shot Maruze off faaaaaaaar onto the other side of the ruins, leaving Tera alone.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Village of Residence : Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : None

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 10:43 am

Eruka jumped up onto a rock, the 5 Mizune sisters by her side as she did so "Geko geko! It seems like your friend is gone now, thanks to Lady Medusa's Vector Plate with a super boosted power! Now you are all alone to deal with us while she deals with him! Isn't that just... Great!?" Eruka then noticed that Free was nowhere in sight "... Heeey! What did you do with Free! You better not have hurt him or anything! If you did, Mizune and I will have to destroy you, right, Mizune~?" Eruka's gigantic black tadpole, Otama Jackson, who was even LARGER now due to the magic increase, about the size of a house, floated near her. "Even Otama Jackson is gonna beat you up, too! He's all big and strong now thanks to the magic, right, Otama Jackson~?" The gigantic tadpole nodded, showing its rows of huge, extremely sharp and pointy teeth out of affection toward Eruka.
Back to top Go down
Mizune

Mizune

Kekkei Genkai : None

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1June 7th 2009, 10:54 am

The 5 Mizune Sisters, who were near Eruka's feet, began to snap their fingers in harmony as Eruka spoke. Divided, they fall, but united, they stand. Each of the Mizune sisters jumped ontop of each other, making a tall figure that looked like one of them on stilts. Eventually, a light shone and with a poof, the Mizune Sisters had formed into one Mizune, who was busty, revealing everything from her bust line down to her waist. She looked like an 18 year old woman, adorning the same clothing as the normal Mizunes, only more revealing. She turned to Eruka "Heya Eruka. We have to take this form for a battle like this. I'm sure we'd be helpful like this." She turned back to Tera, now, slightly wondering about Free, but not that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Ruins...   Arrival at the Ruins... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Arrival at the Ruins...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next