Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  requesting exam I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

requesting exam

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : music
Kekkei Genkai : sound control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1August 4th 2009, 6:56 pm

*scott waits for his kage to appear to give him a exam*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1August 4th 2009, 7:08 pm

*Rozalyn appears on a disc of silver flames, landing about 50 feet from Scott. "Okay Scott, I never got to fight you before, so I may as well do so now. Begin." The flames would engulf Rozalyn, and the fire would begin to expand outward in all directions at an alarming rate, including in Scott's direction.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1August 4th 2009, 7:15 pm

eh fighting another kage owell
*Scott pulled out his gun and fired the bullet directly at Rose's head. He then amplifed the sound waves of the bullet reppeling the fire and keeping it at bay. While he had the chance to he claped his hands and formwd his sound hammer*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 1:08 am

*The bullet would be broken down and destroyed as it entered the flames that engulfed Rozalyn. Suddenly, all the fire on the field dissipated, and a few dozen onyx roses were scattered all around where the fire once had reached. "I'll use only my onyx roses from here on out. You better be ready." black vines would burst from the ground in groups of a hundred, lashing at Scott. Petals began to rise up around Rozalyn.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 3:44 pm

* i shove my hammer into the ground and realise all the sound then i amplfy it. The sound travels through the ground and creates an earthquake of sorts . i then push alll the sound waves up towards the surface causing the ground to explode. All the pettals are now scattered in the air mixed with dirt and dust making seeing very difficult. While this happen I took off running in a unkown direction to aviod the vine wipps . Plus seeing as visibilty right now was difficult it was done with ease .And the clumps of dirt in the air blocked any wips that could of hit*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 3:51 pm

(Ha! A lump of dirt can't stop these vines from lashing.)

*The few that would aimed to hit Scott broke through thedirt with ease and lashed his back, only about a good 3-4 times, nothing too serious." Whats your name boy!" She would look around the field, noticing that seeing would now be more difficult. So, she would backflip out of the area with all the air-borne dirt and roses, and ran arouns the field, picking up the winds and removing the smoke and dirt from her vision. The roses were a bit heavier than the dirt, so they would still be on the field. She seemed like a blur, but had perfect control of her speed.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 4:11 pm

(lol i meant lumPs of rock)
Kunta Kenta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* I Leap high in the air to esccape from the wips. Once i land i hit the ground with a hard thud. The impact sent heavy vibration into the ground. I gained my proper stance and amplfied the vibration around the area, especialy the top soil. The vibration made it so lose that it became like quick sand sinking everything that was on the surface besides Scott. he kept the vibrations at bay from himself*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 4:19 pm

*As the ground quickly turned to sand, comboed with Rozalyn encompassing the field at high speeds, a major sand storm kicked up, with Scott in it, threatening to get sand in his eyes and shit. "Son of a bitch. If I had chose fire I would have trapped you in a veil of glass...but, whatever." Once the sandy vortex took place Rozalyn would leap back as vines covered her arm. She began to shoot the thorns off at Scott at bullet speed, that were strong enough to pierce into the vortex and continue on. It was in a machine gun motion, leaving less windows of time between each shot.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 5:39 pm

* As soon as rose leaped back once her feet toched the ground you didnt specify wether you were in the air) the sandy soil she began to sink and fast. As for sight for me i didnt have to worry, all the sand particles floating around hit one another all making sounds combined with the sound of the rushing wind allowed me to gain a great picture. As the thorns raced For me i didnt flinch. I mainpulated all the sound from the strom wind thingy and shot is straight back at rose. As the huge wave of sound raced towards rose at a incredible speed the thorns being shot at be would be caught in the wave and shot back towards rose*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 6:13 pm

*It was as she predicted, somewhat. Scotts mega fast sound wave would blow the sand across the field, so she would be raised out the sand, and the rose thorns would be knocked off course from hitting her also thanks to this wave. "Time to turn the tables." She fired a beam of tenrai at the sandy field below, converting all of the sand on the field to a liquid, making it a murky water type substance. She would focus chakra to her feet to stand afloat, and threw a rapid barrage of kicks in place where she stood. The force from each kick sent a massive wave of this murky water at Scott, all combining together to form a five hundred foot hurricane that was crashing down at him.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 12:16 pm

The sound from the rushing wave is all Scott had at his dispoisal. he took the sound then amplfied it into a compressed ball of sond 3 times bigger than himself. He than shot it at the are were the wave would make contact with him. That part of the wave had a hole the size of ywo scotts allowing the wave to crash down missing Scott. But Scott had no time to celerbrate as soon as the wave hit he took the enormous sound from the crashing wave and uput it under his control. He juped up and as soon as hi feet touched the liquid surface he used one forth of the sound to push his body up like radar so he wont sink the . The rest of the sound Scott Shoot right infront of rose creating a huge wave just like the one she made but this time in point blank range*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 3:57 pm

*The wave couldn't touch here, she simply manipulated the wave in a water bending fashion via plasma, swirling it in an elegant motion. "Heheh, Scott's doing good?" She would hae the wave condense down into an extremely thin line, and merge with the water beneath them, not making a sound. She then took off for Scott, so fast she seemed to be a blur. Moving so quick yet so silent she would race Scott in a matter of nanoseconds, throwing a knee to his stomach. If any sound was produced he wouldn't have enough time to manipulate it and stop Rozalyn.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 6:49 pm

*as soon as Scott realized that his attack had been avoided. he took action. He stop manipulating the sound under his feet for a second and fell in the water (its still under my control). This was done While rose was condensing the water above. When his head submurged he look up only to see Rose right above to where he was with a knee where he once stood.*
blit!!!!!(under water voice)
*I take the the little bit o sound still under my control And shoot it straight up amplyfying it as well. even if it doesnt hit rose it will up set her footing on the surface of the water. Then I take my staff out an twirl it at mach3 speed creting a whilrpool under rose*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 4:37 pm

*Rozalyn was still traveling at ungodly speeds when she zipped to Scott, so as the blast of sound came up, she would only continue at the same speed, easily avoiding the attack. She would leap into the air, noticing Scott under water. "Wrong move boy." She fired a beam of ultra cold plasma from her mouth, freezing all of the water in an instant, even stopping the whirlpool motion. She then landed on the ice, still chakra in her feet, and flipped her hair. "Is that all?"
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 9:27 pm

Not at all
*rose had made the wrong move by landing on the ice . Her feet sent a small vibration out . Scott the amplfied it to the ice breaking point shatering the ice into fine snow like powder . Scott then stands before rose and cracks his neck *
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 12:45 am

"Ha, good. You'd be at the same level if you were finished there. At this moment you have regained your special jounin rank, but from here on out I will be using my fire as well. If we continue, you may die, but if you stop here, special jounin will be your limit." She sat on a chair of powder snow that formed behind her as she unsheathed Scorn. "So, what will it be Scotty boy?"
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 8:24 am

I wanna keep fighting .........*scott twirled his staff at mach 3 speed sucking up all the snow on the felid . *
i know i can die but i could have died earlyier as well where is the fun in life if you dont risk everything
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 12:44 pm

"Alrighty then." She would stand back up and a quick burst of black flame would emit from all over her body, burning oxygen particles quickly. She would stab her sword into the ground, and rip it out with much unneseccar force, causing the area to begin to split in two, magma was in this crevice. Her sword then began to glow as she darted in the opposite direction of Scott, letting the crevice separate them.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 8:43 pm

*while rose was taunting him with her power ,scott step backed and placed his staff firm in the groundthe vibration was amplfied causing a rock slide filling in the gap between them and moving the snow behind him*
.....magic
* he then leaped into the ari and claped his hands over the snow and amplyfied it . the pressure from the sound waves turn the snow to ice. He the slams his staff in the ice casueing the ice to shatter into large chunks . Then by twirlsin his staff at mach3 speed a whilr wind od ice begand to form the wind lifted Scott off the ground and he seem to hover*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 10:14 pm

*The ice and snow melted, evaporated, and burned as they neared Rozalyn due to her black flames. A ball of fire formed into her hand, and would clap them together, bursting the fire ball and creating a massive heatwave, one that ultimately burned the oxygen particles in the whirlwind, and melted its ice. "You don't get dizzy from spinning that thing around like that?" She then gave a mighty swing with Scorn, creating a shockwave by sheer force at Scott. It was strong enough to evaporate the clouds before it even reached them.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 7:28 pm

a lil
* scott kept swinging his staff the ice and water was gone but it made no diffrnce to him. Bits of earth came up from the pull of the wind from Scott staff. He stoped spinning the staff, slowly letting a wall of earth to form in front of him from the random debrese of earth. The wall formed a arrow shaped and scott was in the center . the heat was directed evennly around him . He stood back and scremed as lound as he could amplyfing his voice over and over again. Sending a wall of earth and sound at Rose. If the earth hit her physical damage would occur of course , but if the sound did it would cause deafness and internal bleeding and hemraging , losenees of the bowels etc. then lastly he stuck his staff harn in the ground and amplfiend thye vibration turning the earth on the ground in to a quick sand . this was only directed in front of him .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 6th 2009, 2:27 am

*The moment Scott Screamed to create his own sound, was the moment the heat from this heatwave was able to be inhaled by him, probably evaporating some of his blood. As the wall of earth and sound came her way a trail of black ice began to form a path out of the way, and by using this path, She quickly and efficiently made it out the way. "Sand? Thats about to change." She pointed the tip of Scorn into the air, firing a plasma beam into the clouds. This beam would rupture and increase the plasma intake in the clouds, causing it to thunder. And with that, Rain. Rain would heavily fall all over the field, and this would ultimately turn thequick sand into a thick mud. She then lazily ran down at Scott, wondering what he would do next.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 6th 2009, 9:07 am

ah my eyebrows!!!!!!!
*Scott was chared a lil bit but i wasnt a big deal he had resistance towards fire because of his father being the devil and all. Even with the added water the ground would stil sink, the earth particles were much to fine for soulid ground to be made. it was like standing in oatmeal. the rain just acted as a a lube to make the earth particles slip easier as the rub agiianst one another. As rose ran she sank no doubt about that evrtime she moved he legs the easyier it would be for her to sink into the muck. Scot hit his staff one the ground searching for rocks under the earth. once the sound traveled threw some, like a yo yo he yanked iit up. bringing the rockup with it. He slamed them on roses legs .so they are now like weights. this now made rose sink even faster. next Scott would shack the earth by tapping his foot an amplfing the vubrations . this allowed rose to sink faster due to the shiftind muck.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 4:09 am

"And this is coming to an abrupt conclusion." Rozalyn was on the path of black ice she was creating, which was also still extending, so she was never on the ground. Which is also why she ran "down" at Scott, because she was on higher ground, via icy walkways. It didn't matter though. Her arms both turned into razor sharp, 20 foot long guillotine blades, giving off a dark aura. She continued down towards Scott, and at speeds almost on par with light, she had already swung her blades, and everything and anything in the way got chopped indefinitely. Scott would surely die by getting hacked cleanly in two at speeds near light, but what did he have to save himmself? She had her analytical eye locked on Scott.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 9:17 am

((damn i ment to destroy that o well))
* Scott moved at his his highest speed because anything else would be of no use. Mach 3 , He ducked and rolled towards rose geeting in side oiof he rAnge of attack. Be cause her arms are guillotine blades and not her hands inside that twenty foot range she could not attack him because blades dont bend like they have elbows. the were to cumbersum at close distance to attack . But Scottt still kept his eyes open. He stayed low to the ground so he can rol out the way at mach 3 speeds if rose pulled somthing . Scott slammed his fist in the ground and amplfied the vibration to the ice breaking point. So the both stood on mud that would slowy take them under. Next Scott had to get out the way . he knew rose wasnt going to sit there and take this attack. *
so how am i doing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

requesting exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

requesting exam
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next