Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  requesting exam - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

requesting exam

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

requesting exam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 2:47 pm

*When Scott punched the black ice, his fist would freeze as if it were hit by liquid nitrogen. Then, short bursts of flames would project from her feet, keeping her air-borne from the mud. By the way, it never stopped raining, so the mud was alot more watery now. She then spun around quickly, like a bladed spinning top, only worse. The wind would begin to form around her, like a tornado, sucking in everything then chopping it, even Scott.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : music
Kekkei Genkai : sound control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 9:23 pm

((ima asumme that my hand is free and that its just frozen soild in ice))

shitttt cold
*scott hatted the cold. He let out a horrible cry of sound which he ampyfied it launching himself back, like radar but only to move his own slf. He was shot through the mud to the bed rock in the earth. he jammed his staff into the earths bedrock so he wont move he then hit his hand agianst his staff freeing and amplfied the vibration freeing his hand*
yippies!!!
* Scott lookeed at rose she was suckig everything up abd cutting it in tho pices fast all the mudd was now swirling arond her . Scott wraped his left hand around the staff. he pu8lled out his gun and shot at rose . the bullets werent the problem . It was the the waves of sound behind them*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 9:30 pm

*Because of the force of the vortex, the sound behind the bullet, and even the bullet itself proved useless. They were swept away into the vortex along with everything else and deteriorate because of her soul energy emitting from her guillotine arms. "You waste so much energy. Screaming, constant manipulation of sound and producing enough vibrations to reduce the field to quick sand." A silver glow can be seen in the heart of the vortex, which was Rozalyn. She had something planned.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 9:42 pm

((yeah i know im plan to runn out of charkra soon))
*Scott was tired he was ready to end this exam. he held on tight to his staff and waited for rose to make her grand move*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 9:58 pm

*A massive burst of soul energy projected skyward, forming a mile wide Guillotine above the field. "Execution time." The guillotine dropped down, cutting through all types of energy along the way. Scott would have to somehow make it a mile and 1 foot to be out of the way of the blade, but an extra 200 feet to be out of range of the destructive force afterwards.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 10:05 pm

* scott moved at mach 3 speen which is roughly 1032 m/s or 3714 kmph 2 miles away. He didnt have enough chakra for an attack but at least he was at a safe distance away*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 10:07 pm

*The Guillotine would burst on impact, into millions of guillotine like shards that used the force of the fall to project themselves into Scott's direction. It looked like darkness coming toward him indefinitely, chopping everything in site.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 10:12 pm

Scott slammed his staff on the ground making a deep hole appear he jumed in and closed it. He chakra was low other wise he would have hit the shards with a wave of sound and redirected them back at rose*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 10:16 pm

(That was funny, they can't be stopped that easily, if at all)

*They continued forward, having been barely affected by the sound wave. And to add, Scott didn't have enough chakra to make anything close in power, not that he may have with more chakra. "Under ground huh? I'll smoke you out!" She placed her hand on the ground and the quicksandish muddy water would boil, quickly evaporating the liwuid in the quicksand, leaving only sand. The sand would then begin to convert to glass, along with Scott if he stayed under ground, and above ground were millions of guillotine blades.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 10:21 pm

* as the temp rose i created a dome around me By fireing my gunand manipuilatin the sound waves to make a sphere around me .Once the glass was created. I waited quietly for roses next move i have to conserve my chakra *
(( i didnt uses sound in tmy previous post i was saying i would if i had more chakra))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 10:24 pm

*She stopped the ground, shattering all the glass as it forms one massive stain glass Guillotine, twice the size of the first. It dropped down at Scott and who chop through anything its blade was up against, so the barrier he has wouldn't hold. The guillotines all around the field, continued to spin, waiting.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 8th 2009, 5:31 pm

Glass bad choice
* he ran slightly left of the blade and slammed his staf fin the ground and held on with all his might. with the last bit oh his chakre he roared and let the sound wave hit the glass Guillotine. Glass easly resisnayes sound so amplfied the vibrations in the glass untill the glass Guillotine shattered in to zillions of peices. This was all done at mach 1 speed tbecasue he had to move faster than the blade .*
glass is breakable but i not
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 8th 2009, 6:34 pm

*The guillotine shattered, and Rozalyn was ready to reform it and do it again, knowing Scott wouldn't have enough chakra to stop it again, but figured that would only kill him. "Alrighty, looks like I'm done with you. I'll give you Jounin this time around. Don't you dare make me regret my decison." She would disappear in a burst of silver flames.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Scott

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1September 9th 2009, 1:43 pm

Yip yip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*scott passes out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: requesting exam   requesting exam - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

requesting exam
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2