Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Battling Alcapone - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Battling Alcapone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid
Character Info (Highlight):

Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 16th 2009, 10:19 pm

Takai- Okay and I'll let us in I have a special key.
Takai would then walk up to the door and he would then touch the door with his poison covered hand. The door would then melt into a large mass of bubbling poison goop.

Takai- Meet you at the top.
With that said Takai would then dash into the building heading toward the east hallway.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 16th 2009, 10:28 pm

The 20 or so Mafia members on the east side of the building would notice Taki and would fires countless bullets from the old school automatic guns at him.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 16th 2009, 10:31 pm

Seeing the bullets coming toward him Takia would stop and create a wall of poison in front of him that would block and melt the bullets. From the wall the sharp crystal would shoot from the holder though the wall of poison bouncing off the walls hitting each Mafia member from a different angle. Also from the wall of poison bullets of pure poison would shoot out toward the Mafia member of the crystal missed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 16th 2009, 10:34 pm

The crystals would take out each of the Mafia members leaving the stairway to the next floor wide open.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 16th 2009, 10:58 pm

The crystal would drawing and absorb new by souls and then Takai would then run up the stairway to the next floor.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 16th 2009, 11:06 pm

"Gotta male it before him. Yumari." *Yumari would transform into a ninja blade as I dash off towards the western side of the building at a high pace*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 9:31 pm

Nathan: The doors in the hallway would sling out and from out jumped 4 guards and they shot at Nathan with their machine guns.

Takai: A door would open at the top of the stair way and from it a giant bolder of diamond rolled down the steps. The huge bolder took up all the space on the stairway and there was no room to jump over it and it would flatten Takai like a pancake.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 9:34 pm

*Nathan useing his keen vision began to block the bullets with his sword as he then ,ae several slices towards the guards as well*
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 9:38 pm

Furiko would stay in weapon from strapped to Takai's wrist. Takai would then touch the stairs and then use his poison to burn though the floor. As Takai fall though the hole avoiding the bolder of diamond he would use metal wires to hold him in place in the hole as he waits for the boulder to pass by.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 9:53 pm

Nathan: Each guard would get slashed and the way to the stair would be wide open.

Taki: The bolder would roll down but however now that their was a hole in the stair way the bolder would get stuck in the hole and would trap Taki.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 9:57 pm

In the hole Furiko would talk to Takai in his mind.
Furiko- That wasn't very smart Takai-san

Takai- Just let me think.
Takai would would his poison to burn another hole under and around the ball. Takai would then rise from the ball on the other side of the ball facing the door to the next level. Takai would then rocket up the stairs to the next level.

Last edited by Takai Kugutsu on August 18th 2009, 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 9:59 pm

*Yumari would come out of her blade and take the 4 souls and continued his path to the stairs*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 10:05 pm

Taki: (explain your post better I didn't understand a word of it.)

Nathan: As Nathan ran up the stairs the censers on the walls, ceiling, and even on the stairs started flashing and from out of the censers lazers would spring up and fire at Nathan and would follow him where ever he went.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 10:09 pm

Oh Shit. *Nathans body began to glow gray as he some how tapped into the power of his ninja blade deadly speed enhancing his already inhuman like speed to begin with, in a blur, nathan began to rotate his body at hypersonic speeds as Yumari turned into a kusarigama and began to go all around his body blocking the lazer and also trying to redirect them to the other lazers as well*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 10:19 pm

Taki: (much better thank you) Once Taki had opened the door and very giant and buff guard was waiting. The buff guard would punch Taki knocking him back down the stairs into the the diamond ball still stuck in the hole. The buff guard would move out of the doorway and let two other guards and would shot at Taki with their guns.

Nathan: A few lazers where taken out by the redirection before they understood what was going on. The lazers stopped their firing at Nathan and then fired all their lazers together focusing their energy into one spot. Now a powerful lazer blast 20x stronger then the early ones and would be much much harder to redirect then the other ones,
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 10:29 pm

Takai would quickly stand back up and create a wall of poison to block the bullets as he move the toward the door with fast speed. Takai would then be in the middle of the two guards and then I would point Furiko's crystal holder toward one guard and then crystal would shoot it though the toward the guards the heart at point black range. Ask for the other guard Takai would kick the gun from his hand with his poison covered foot burning the guards hand. Takai would then spin with the wire connecting the crystal to the holder tearing the two guard to shreds. Takai would then turn to face the giant and buff guard as the crystal floated around him.

(Note the crystal and wire is part of Furiko in her soul weapon from.)
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 19th 2009, 6:07 pm

I think this worked to my advantage. *Nathan stopped his spinning and saw how all of the lasers were directed at him he waited for the blast to come by him as soul energy mixed with his own lighning chakra surged through his body as he unleashed a devastating howl mixed with lightning and soul energy around the area were the laser was firing stopping it in place, he hopes that the lightning would short circuit the lazers*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 20th 2009, 4:39 pm

Taki: The buff guard cracked his knuckles and neck
Buff Guard: Oh so mister big and bad thinks he can take me down? I don't think so little man.
The guard talked the Terminator and was extremely cocky.

Nathan: Nathan's plan did work and the lazer did short out however once the howl stopped the one giant lazer beam all the other lazers had made would continue it's path and blast Nathan away knocking him all the way back down the stairs. The lazer's power would do major damage and would leave a large circle of 30 degree burns on Nathan's chest.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 20th 2009, 4:53 pm

Takai would then aim the pendulum holder at the buff man although Takai would then move it to the side and fire the crystal. Covered in purple soul energy the crystal would begin to bounce around the room from wall to wall every spot it hits would begin to melt away due to the poison coating the crystal now has. After a moment the room would have wire all over the area and then crystal would rocket toward the Buff Guard trying to hit him in the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 21st 2009, 12:39 pm

*Nathan would be on the ground after a minute or two showing no scars or burns thanks to the healing factor of hears as nathan began to run up the doors yet again opening the doors and continueing its path*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 12:29 am

Taki: The guard would let the crystal hit and although it was a direct hit it would nothing then a small stab in his head before completely being deflected. "HAHA!! Foolish little boy your jewelry can not hurt my diamond skull!" The guard would then pound his fists together and would release a an extraordinary wave of of soul energy that would easily blow Taki away.

Nathan: Once Nathan passed threw the door he would come a pone the opposite side of the hall Taki was on and although he was far from the their battle the wave of soul energy that was released would reach Nathan as well.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 1:13 am

Although the crystal only left a small stab that would be enough to allow some of Takai's poison soul energy (the purple energy that covered to crystal) to enter the guards body. Although for now it would not do anything to the guard and he would be unknown of it for now. Ask for the wave of soul energy it would knock Takai back but the holster would reel in a little pulling Takai back and landing him on the side of the wall. Takai would then land on the ground and then push a button on the Furiko's holster from. This would then cause all of the soul energy covered wires around the room to begin to center in on the guard trying to shred him to bits. Takai would also use Poison Burst sending a wave of yellow liquid poison toward the guard. If the yellow poison hit it would cause the guards body to go numb and make him unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 1:45 pm

"Oh come on!" *Nathan took of at a speed that seems to be like a blur to the naked eye as yumari transformed into her ninja-blade form as he added a strong wind barrier around him mixed with soul energy. At the speed he was going he was able to by pass takai the wind barrier would protect from the poison emitted from him as well as speed up the attack as well. Nathan then jumped into the air as he tossed the ninja-blade at the guard traveling faster then a speeding bullet towards the big guard guy*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 2:09 pm

Nathan/Taki: The wire would only scratch the guard at best as he would start pounding his chest boasting at the fact Taki's attack would do nothing. The guard would allow the yellow wave on energy to hit him and do nothing since his nerve system was made of diamond This only lead to the guard boasting more. "Foolish little boy think he can harm me!!!" As the guard spoke Nathan's ninja-blade would smack the guard upside the head and a dinging sound echoed. "Ahhh....Who da....how?" The hit to the head made to guard delirious and swung his fists wildly as he bumped into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 2:16 pm

Lets end it. *The ninja-blade would bounce back to my hand as it turned to a kusarigama as i through one of the scythes causing it to bounce off the wall all around the guard as it forms into a star shape with the guard in the middle* Trap Star! 8With the other scythe in my hand I yank it towards me he chains would immediately wrap itself around the guard as I send a a surge of lightning mixed with soul energy through the chain* Finish it Takai!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battling Alcapone   Battling Alcapone - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Battling Alcapone
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next