Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Crashing Spirit I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Crashing Spirit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Crashing Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Crashing Spirit   Crashing Spirit Icon_minitime1August 14th 2009, 8:42 am

Name: Wave Omeari
Species: Demon Weapon (Anchor/Whip)
Powers:
-Soul Crushing: An unknown ability that Wave has. It's power is able to destroy a person's soul or via soul wavelength. With each individual hit an depending on how strong a person's soul is and the strength of the hit a person's soul slowly cracks until it's destroyed.

Bio: Shortly after being born Wave was sold off as payment for his parent's debts to pirates. Wave grow up on their ship a slave and spent most of his childhood in a wooden cage. But as Wave grow so did the control over his powers. Over time Wave would overcome the pirates and forced his way to freedom by killing the crew and taking their ship. After days of sailing Wave finally hit land only to welcomed by a mob of angry villagers.....Apparently the pirates that owned the ship Wave was driving paid this village a visit and did some damage. Anyway the villagers locked Wave away in a cell where he stayed for weeks. Wave had tried to tell the villagers what really happened but no one believed him. However one night Wave was bushed out of jail by an Unknown group of fellows in black suites. They took Wave back to his ship and took out any of the villagers that tried to stop us. Wave saw from their fighting that these people in black where demon weapons as well and wondered if they where a team of some sort of demon weapons. Once everyone had returned to the ship we took off and all was explained to me, Apparently these man where from a place called Shibusen and where taking Wave there now. Wave asked how they knew I was in danger and why where they helping him but they would only answer his questions with a another question. Many days passed till we reached the shores of the Reality Village but Wave was left with his ship as the group of man in black (XD) disappeared into the sky flying away. Wave cried out to them asking what to do and the thing that was heard calling back was "Shinigami". Wave took a deep breath and slowly had his to Reality and would gather information on this "Shinigami".

Wave:
Crashing Spirit 0000c5kd

Wave's ship "The Nautilus"
Crashing Spirit Lo-cap11
This ship is a fast mover on or under the water and in the air. That's right it can fly.

Last edited by Wave on August 20th 2009, 11:40 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Crashing Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashing Spirit   Crashing Spirit Icon_minitime1August 14th 2009, 2:02 pm

Destroying someone's soul. Surprised Well that's not very nice is it?

I have a few problems with this character. I'm only stating my opinion, I don't have a right to approve or disappove of a character as a kage or administrator, the like.

It would mean that people would be:

1. Running around soulless- you'd think they'd change a little bit in their personality, yeah? And if you're working upwards to become a higher rank, it's just a matter of "next soul to destroy". Who would wanna fight you? xD

2. Still alive- meaning even if your goal is to destroy their soul, that very person is still alive and has a killer instinct. Soul or no soul, their body and mind are still alive and are going to attack you. Soul destroying seems more like a task than a winning aspect of a battle. A negative "status effect", if you will.

By the way, press A to surface. :P
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Crashing Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashing Spirit   Crashing Spirit Icon_minitime1August 15th 2009, 2:13 am

Well it's I'm not going to go around destroying people's souls. I'd only kill the unjust. Now as for your first point....there is no walking around soulless...With out a soul your just an empty shell. As for your second point it's like I said before my goal isn't going around and destroying people's souls

And LMAO XD
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Dimension's Keeper
Dimension's Keeper
Tigen

Village of Residence : Etc.
Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional Energy, Nightmare Energy, Liquid Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Scarecrow (Dimensional Entity)
Character Info (Highlight):

Crashing Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashing Spirit   Crashing Spirit Icon_minitime1August 15th 2009, 5:55 am

Well, actually, Alyss, it takes a LOT to destroy someone's soul, unless you are of high ranking power. Several people from Reality could destroy a soul. Though that means instant death, buuuut... Whatever! I mean, there's nothing wrong with having the ability to destroy a soul... Hell, it would require physical contact to do so, anyway. Unknown has the ability to destroy a soul as well, and I think Rose can corrode one slowly...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Crashing Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashing Spirit   Crashing Spirit Icon_minitime1August 16th 2009, 3:25 am

Just to inform I tweaked my info as well as give myself a better full body pic. Since I haven't done anything yet I hope this is ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crashing Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashing Spirit   Crashing Spirit Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Crashing Spirit
Page 1 of 1