Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Evaluating Wave I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Evaluating Wave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 17th 2009, 6:55 am

Shinigami reappears in one of the Battle Rooms, a wide open space that looks heavily reinforced. He drops Wave "Now, Wave-kun.. You will have to fight one of my Shibusen students. Just wait, I'm sure one of them will show up... Eventually~!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 17th 2009, 7:13 am

Wave got up from the ground and brushed himself off. <) Those men in black did tell me to expect the unexpected when I meet you. I guess they where right.(> Wave sigh and waited with Shinigami for a shibusen student to show.
Back to top Go down
Sting

Sting

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 17th 2009, 7:25 am

Sting idly walked through the door, leaning against the doorway's entrance with a foot up on the door as well, his signature chilly and piercing gaze greeting the eyes of Shinigami and Wave "... I assume a battle is about to begin here. May I be the next challenger?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 17th 2009, 7:29 am

Shinigami turned "OOOOH. Sting-kun! Another weapon! Well, Wave-kun, you will be fighting with Sting-kun. The battle is simple; Both of you will fight until the other cannot or until I say stop. Ready~? <3 Start whenever you are ready!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 17th 2009, 7:36 am

<)Ahh....a fight? With him?(> Wave gave out a sigh as anchor fronts protruded from the top of his wrist <)I hate that we had to meet like this but it's nice to meet you Sting.(>
Back to top Go down
Sting

Sting

Character sheet

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 17th 2009, 7:42 am

Sting nodded "Likewise." He dashed at Wave abruptly, the other blade popping out of his other palm. Once he was close enough, he jumped over Wave, stabbing at him rapidly from above with both hands moving at incredible speeds before landing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 17th 2009, 7:53 am

Wave brought both of his anchor arms up to completely shield himself from the stabbing above following their moving path. Wave would released his guard once the stabbing stopped and turned to Sting that landed behind him and slams into him with extreme force and releasing a blast of energy point blank range blowing Sting away. The blast of energy took the form of a shark and followed Sting's path after being blown away and threatened to bite him with his razor sharp teeth and would rip his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sting

Sting

Character sheet

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 17th 2009, 7:58 am

Sting implanted a rapier into the ground after being hit, the flimsiness allowing him to be flung back at Wave with twice the speed and force. His other hand became a drill then, swirling extremely fast, the vacuum and power from it destroying the shark completely, then he continued for Wave. "Destructive Drill." The space around the drill began to warp and twist in a spiral, just as the drill was. If it touched Wave, he would be twisted like the drill was before quickly snapping back and being forced a loooong ways away with a great and powerful force.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 17th 2009, 8:12 am

Wave swung his hands into the air and from underneath him soul energy shot up from out of the ground launching Wave into the air and leaving a blast of soul energy for Sting to run into and at his speed it'll be hard for him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sting

Sting

Character sheet

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 9:07 am

The soul energy would become distorted and shattered once coming withing range of Sting. Sting then stopped, staring at Wave in the air "Heavy Spin." He raised his drill and it began to spin, instantly creating a tornado from it that would suck in everything, including Wave. Sting then readied his Rapier, because once Wave came in close, he would use his Rapier Machinegun lined with soul energy, meaning that every time he would touch Wave, Wave's soul energy would be ruptured and depleted as well as his own wavelength.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 18th 2009, 6:51 pm

Wave cocked back his arm as it twists around and a coating of soul energy is formed around his body. "Take this!!" Wave punched his spinning hand at the tornado and released the soul energy around it making a soul energy tornado of his own spinning in the opposite rotation of sting's. The two tornadoes would clash and cancel each other out. Wave would then cock back both of his arms back and resorted the missing soul energy coating to his other arm and twisting them like before. Wave would then punch his fists forward in Sting's direction repeatedly in a blurry rapid barrage of punches that would creates the illusion of Wave having multiple arms. The souls energy around Wave's arms would be release again creating tornadoes of soul energy formed out of Wave's fists. So in addition to the punches it would look as if a hoard of tornadoes where coming at Sting's direction.
Back to top Go down
Sting

Sting

Character sheet

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 19th 2009, 8:37 am

Sting had something for this. To prevent being hit by the multiple punches, he would simply use his Rapier Machinegun to continuously counter with a rapier blade moving at the same speed if not faster, and then to finish them he would use his "Rotary Winder..." Which would be useful for this situation because of the fact that if the arms were flimsy enough to come out that far, then they must be flimsy enough to be curled into the drill, meaning that once they got close, both arms would instantly wrap around the drill and be stuck. The tornadoes should then have no effect, and if they did, a drill would shoot out of Sting's back and front and counter them with spinning, both in opposite directions. Now, since Wave's arms were wrapped in the drill, Sting had full ability to use the "Soul Bind!" technique. A binding curl would wrap around Wave's soul, hindering him from using Soul Wavelength and Soul Energy. Now since that was over... Sting cocked back, most likely pulling Wave with him and unraveled his arms, hopefully so they would shoot back and smack him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 19th 2009, 8:57 am

(Ok no...what you just typed made no scene in this situation. Firstly their is no way you could keep up with the blinding speed these punches where coming at you so you could shot them. Even if your bullets where moving as fast as the punches you would of still needed to aim and fire. Second my arms wouldn't just get caught in your drill on the fact that I would have to pull my arms back and then punch forward again to keep up the barrage of punches coming at you. Plus these are blinding speed moving, tornado at the end anchor punches coming at you it would easily smash threw a rapier drill.And in addition to the tornadoes ya you only mentioned them when you thought you stopped them and for your hole plan to work would you need for my arms to get close thus the tornadoes to be close and if a tornado would get that close then it would suck you in and into a punch if you weren't well rooted into the ground.)
Back to top Go down
Sting

Sting

Character sheet

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 19th 2009, 9:05 am

(They aren't bullets. XD They're his rapier moving at a high speed, so he's basically just blocking really really really fast, at the same speed you are. Secondly, a Soul Weapon can't be destroyed, so blasting through the drill is impossible. Thirdly, the Rotary Winder sucks in whatever's close, meaning that once your arms got close, they would instantly get sucked in and wrap around the drill. And right now it isn't a rapier drill... They are separated. One is a drill, the other is a rapier. Yeah, he can separate the two. Lastly, if that's the case, with the tornadoes, I'll just have him spin the Rotary Winder drill in the opposite direction, and your arms would still get wrapped up and not be able to shoot more tornadoes. Any questions?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 19th 2009, 9:24 am

(No question just informing. You just don't get that if you blocked a punch then you would be in the tornado and the that tornado's force you'd be tossed around like a rag doll and even if you saw you where doing the two things at the same time (even though you didn't post that) If you where moving at the same speed as me then wouldn't you only be able to stop one punch? Wouldn't you have to move twice as fast in order to stop both at the same time constantly? But then we'd have to go back to the tornado factor and if you do change and say that your drill moved in the opposite direction then once again you could only stop one cause you only have one drill correct? And now if you say once again you did it at the same time then wouldn't I have scene enough to play back my arms seeing that the tornado got canceled out? Cut me some slack...)
Back to top Go down
Sting

Sting

Character sheet

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 19th 2009, 9:40 am

(OH, I see where I messed up. Yeah, the tornadoes. But I could easily just make the drills come from his back and chest beforehand instead of at the end of the post and have the tornadoes cancel out, and as for the rapier, when I say moving as fast as you, that meant moving at the same speed to parry BOTH punches, hence why I indeed did parry both fists. I know what I'm doing. And again, back to the tornadoes, if I make the 2 drills come from my chest and back, one spinning one way and the other spinning another way, no matter what tornado you do, one of the drills will cancel the tornado out since a tornado can only spin in 2 directions. SO. Since I am going to have to edit, the only thing I would basically have to edit would be the time where he makes the drills pop out of his chest and back. That good with you?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 19th 2009, 9:50 am

(Now that you've finally got the tornado thing out of the way you opened up doors to more problems. What you just said you couldn't do. In Soul Eater only Death Scythes could make multiples of their weapon come out of their body except Maka but he she has Death Scythe blood in her. So you couldn't do that and we go back to my last post.)
Back to top Go down
Sting

Sting

Character sheet

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 19th 2009, 10:19 am

(If you say that, then only one of your arms would be able to become an anchor. Also, in my defense, Soul shot out like 5 different scythes from his body when he ate Blair's soul in the first episode. Because of that, I'm going with the fact that weapons can do it but choose not to. Also, I just thought about something, Maka wouldn't INSTANTLY become a Death Scythe just because her father was one, meaning she was just a normal weapon and she could shoot scythes out of her as well, so there. )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 19th 2009, 10:38 am

(When anchors come out of my arms it's half of the whole anchor on each arm. And Soul only did that when he 100 souls during his false Death Scythe transformation. As for Maka we don't know what she is yet. She's some angel soul, weapon,meister.)
Back to top Go down
Sting

Sting

Character sheet

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 8:26 am

(Maka wouldn't instantly change into a Death Scythe, so technically, she was just a normal weapon, since she still needs to collect 100 souls. If she were a Death Scythe instantly, wouldn't that mean all weapons that came from the FIRST Death Scythe would have been Death Scythes instantly, too? And her SOUL is only an angel, nothing else. And Weapons can be meisters, even if it's for a short period ot time. To be a meister, you just need to be able to have your wavelength connect to a weapon, which is why that monkey could be a meister, why Patty and Liz could use each other in weapon form, and why Stein and Shinigami can use more than one weapon, and also Giriko could also use his weapon in multiple forms. A Chainsaw only has one chain, yet Giriko could make at least 4 different chains on his body; 2 around his chest/back and 2 on his feet. So, my statements still stays.)
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1August 28th 2009, 6:24 pm

(Ya know what? Fuck it.)

Shinigami sighed, putting up his hands "Alright, alright... Settle down you two..." But they didn't seem to be listening. Shinigami got a little angry now "... Hey... Hey..." They weren't listening. Steam shot from Shinigami's eyes and nose "SHINIGAMI CHOP!!!!!" He SHMACKED THE SHIT out of the both of them, sending them both flying into walls with blood spewing out of their heads in a comical fashion ".. Wave-kun~! You have passed~! GOOD JOOOOB~!!!" Shinigami gave the thumbs up before exiting through a mirror, signaling that this was over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evaluating Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evaluating Wave   Evaluating Wave Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Evaluating Wave
Page 1 of 1