Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  On the Search - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

On the Search

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

On the Search - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 11:21 pm

Hmm...

*Fenri looks the boy up and down, more than likely analyzing him as only an Alpha can*

Show me what you can do then.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 3:19 pm

*Ven would sigh as he held his hands out infront of him, ceasing control of the moisture within the entire area, basically holding it within his hands as he squeezes it as if it were a stress reliever. He then made it begin to rain extremly heavy but "normal" rain drops. The water was actually more dense than steel and if Fenri were to be stricken it could possibly crush him.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 31st 2009, 1:06 am

Hm...

*Fenri is hit by a couple drops, but nothing too serious before the drops around everything stop moving and is left to float around him and the boy. Their clothing and hair float as well, aimless*

Can you do more?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 31st 2009, 10:32 pm

*Ven would be baffled by what just happened, but wouldn't show iy of course. He had to put on a tough front.*

"Well as you may have noticed, I can manipulate the moisture within the area. I can utilize most basic water jutsu, but nothing to brag about."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 31st 2009, 10:53 pm

Hm... You child, need training...

*Fenri repositions the ice encased Waru to his other hand and turns from Ven, turning to walk down the mountain*

Come with me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 31st 2009, 10:59 pm

*Ven would follow fenri down the mountain, not even knowing where he's going.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

On the Search
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2