Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Empty
PostSubject: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 10:21 am

Khrona and Chroma would appear in the office, naturally awaiting Gig and Fienne as well as Maze. Misery and Despair were with them in the background, looking quite happy.

Despair: Oooh, our little girl is gonna get her weapons~! How dreadfully joyous!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 10:36 am

Maze opened the door to Khrona's office a cop of his favorite coffee in hand. "Yo Khrona,Misery,Despair,..." Maze notice the other young lady with Khrona and asked. "And who might this be?" With a smile on his face as he took a sip of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 10:48 am

Khrona smiled "That's my daughter. Yep. Just had her yesterday. Isn't she great?" Khrona would pat her on the head. "We're just waiting for the other party to get here... Because I have a favor to ask of you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 11:12 am

"Oh daughter.....how nice..."Maze took another sip of his coffee and words Khrona had said slowly sank into him and he notice what Khrona actually said. Realizing this Maze spat up is coffee. "WHAT!!??? Daughter?" Maze started coughing pounding his chest to try and stop. "Wait,wait,wait...." Maze pointed to Misery and then to Despair. "Which one of you is the mother?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 11:14 am

They both raised their hands "Both of us!"

Khrona laughed at Maze's reaction "OH GOD, THAT WAS PRICELESS!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" He almost fell over laughing "Oh... Ohohoho... That was great..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 11:18 am

Maze slowly lowered his finger. "O..o.oh." Maze faint fall down hard to the ground. This was all to much for him..
Back to top Go down
Gig The Master of Death

Gig The Master of Death

Village of Residence : I'm not of this world
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Crushing you humans like the worms you are!!
Kekkei Genkai : HA.

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 11:22 am

Just when Maze hit the floor, Gig and Fienne warped in "YO. I'm here! So, where the hell are the hot pods!?" He then saw Maze "Ah... Kid... It's been a while, eh? Since you took my fucking powers and got rid of me, huh?" He smirked, not really caring now, since he had his own body and now was promised infinite hot pods~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 11:27 am

Maze slow got off the ground rubbing his head."Oh it's you Gig....Wait Gig!?" Maze jumped up and his hands started glowing dark red as he took a fighting stance. "Khrona watch out it's Gig.."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 11:31 am

Khrona stood up "OH, GIG, HEY! WHASSUP, BUDDY!?!? Here's your hot pods..." Khrona made a stack of hot pods appear by tearing off a piece of his flesh, then he looked at Maze "Yeah, um... He kinda has something to do with that favor...." Khrona coughed. "I want you to make a magical contract that binds Gig and Fienne to Chroma's will forever... As well as make them into Soul Weapons, since you DO have a high amount of magical power and we have no witches around..." Khrona coughed again. "... Hey... Gig... I'mma need your weapons, as well as you, Fienne... So I can get this under way..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 11:38 am

Maze slowly turned his head to Khrona....then to Gig....and then back at Khrona....and then to Chroma. "WHAT!!!! Your joking right? You me to bind this sweet loving just born yesterday child to Gig the evil of all evil." Maze turned to Khrona and poked in his chest with each word. "Are you out of your FUCKING MIND!!??"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 11:41 am

Khrona laughed "MAZE. YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW. Yes. Hahahaha." Khrona then leaned over and whispered to Maze "Don't worry. Gig can't do a thing to her... Because of her Soul... The soul of Life and the Soul of Death. No matter what Gig tries, he can't do anything to her without her consent, ya get me?" Khrona then retook his position "SO YEAH. Fun stuff... Fun stuff... Will ya help?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 11:44 am

Life?

Maze looked to Chroma who was quite this whole time. "I'll do if Chroma agrees to it."
Back to top Go down
Gig The Master of Death

Gig The Master of Death

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 11:57 am

Gig gnawed on the hot pods, throwing his sword/scythe at Khrona "Take the shit! Fienne! You too!" Gig started to max them hot pods like there was no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Feinne

Feinne

Village of Residence : Haephnes
Kekkei Genkai : ...

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 11:59 am

Fienne's 6 floating swords flew toward Khrona, just as Gig had commanded.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Monochrome Girl Dipped in Insanity :: Anbu of the Dusk
Chroma

Kekkei Genkai : Reverse Rejection, Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman Beastkin/Weapon/Black Blood Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 12:00 pm

Chroma laughed that crazy laugh, just like her father "Of course I agree to it! I'm the one that picked them out! Chichiue (which means Father) told me that I shouldn't, but I really do want them!" She smiled at Maze.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 12:02 pm

Maze sighed as he put his hand on Chroma's shoulder. "Are you sure...I mean Gig is such a bad person and not the brightest one in the bunch."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 12:03 pm

As Chroma said yes to the situation, Khrona began to melt down the weapons, making separate substances for Gig and for Fienne's weapons. "So, Maze. She agrees. All we need now is for you to bless these pools of liquid with magic and get that contract out..."
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 12:07 pm

Chroma smiled her cute little smile, winking at Maze "I'm absolutely certain, Uncle Maze~!" She giggled a bit, but in her dark, insane mind, she sent out a telepathic thought to her father which said 'Teeeeam...' and a few seconds later, she would receive one back from him that responded '... Work!'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 12:11 pm

Maze sighed again as he let go of Chroma and put his hands over the melted down weapons as he thought to himself...
Maze help this, Maze help with that.....I need a vacation
...Maze's eyes began to blow a pale white. "Exsisto beatus per ornamentum of deus..." Maze chanted his blessing as the liquid started to glow just as Maze's eyes. Maze would then turn to Gig snapping his fingers as floating contract would float over to Gig then Fienne and then lastly Chroma once they had all sighed.
Back to top Go down
Gig The Master of Death

Gig The Master of Death

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 12:24 pm

Gig sighed "Fuck. Gimme a pen. I ain't got time to read this shit, I gotta eat my hot pods before they get less delicious!!" Gig scribbled his name "G-I-G. Gig... WEll... Might as well put down some extra shit, too..." He then continued to write The Master of Death, the Biggest, Baddest, Ultimate-est Hardcore Ass Kicker In The universe; Nay, In All Universes That Controls The Also Very Hardcore Yet Not As Hardcore As Me World Eaters. "There. That just about does it. Oh, wait, I forgot to put the hot pod's signature!" He then continued to write... And Hot Pods. The Master of Hot Pods. "Hell yeah." He continued to eat his hot pods, not knowing what the hell he just signed.
Back to top Go down
Feinne

Feinne

Village of Residence : Haephnes
Kekkei Genkai : ...

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 12:28 pm

Fienne actually looked over the contract, noting a few things "... Weapon for eternity...? ... Must act to Chroma's will...? Collecting of Souls...?" Fienne actually LIKED this contract. One, she wouldn't be extremely large and bulky, since she would be in the form of 6 swords, 2, she wouldn't have to serve Gig's evil purposes anymore, even though she was loyal, she didn't enjoy destroying things arbitrarily, and besides that, Chroma seemed like a good girl. And finally, she would be able to collect souls, her favorite thing to eat already beforehand. Fienne happily sighed the contract, muttering "Lemori.... Leshura... I think I am finally at peace..."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 12:30 pm

Once they signed, Khrona made them merge with the magically blessed Liquid of their former weapons, and with that, the two became weapons themselves. Fienne, 6 floating swords exactly the same as she used to wield and Gig, his natural Onyx Blade and his Scythe. They had to be weapons before Chroma actually signed the contract, or else it wouldn't apply to them, since they had to be weapons.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 12:35 pm

Chroma now had a devilish smile on her face, her eyes dim and looking slightly menacing "And now..." She signed the contract, the energy swirling within her orb "You are MINE!!!" She would suck them into her orb for storage, only to use them when necessary or when she wanted to talk to them, since the inside of that orb was abysmal and infinite... Yay for Reverse Rejection! She turned to Maze, her face regaining its cuteness "Thank you very much, Uncle Maze~! Your help was very much appreciated!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 12:39 pm

The glowing in Maze's eyes faded as he turned to Chroma giving her a smile. "Don't mention it. Just be careful ok?"
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 12:47 pm

She grinned, hugging Maze, then going around to hug Khrona, Misery and Despair. "Thank you all! And now... TO BATTLE!!" She charged through the door, fleeing the area to find someone to battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next