Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 12:50 pm

Maze laughed as Chroma zoomed out the door. "No doubt about it she's your daughter Khrona."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...   So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 12:56 pm

Khrona sighed "Dammit. That girl doesn't know how to use a weapon! WAIT A MINUTE, SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT HER SOUL, HER WAVELENGTH OR SOUL ENERGY. And my offspring wouldn't have any jutsu, since I have barely any... Aw, dammit. She's gonna have to fight relying on skill... And I'm not sure she has any. She was born-- OH GOD, SHE WAS BORN YESTERDAY. CON ARTISTS ARE GONNA BE ALL OVER HER. AAAUUUGH..." Khrona pouted, falling to his knees "So... This is what it's like to be a father..."

Misery and Despair walked over to Khrona and patted him

Despair: Do not fret! We can always watch out for our daughter... You will always know her location. She is literally a part of yourself, right?

Khrona sighed "Yeah... But... Now I can't help wondering... Would my sister have been like her? Sigh... if only she had a chance to grow up..."

Misery coughed "You know, you can always... I dunno... Find a trace of her body and do what you did to make Chroma the age she is after reviving her?Then you can see what she'd be like, ya know? And with that, you'd also have a younger sister, too."

Despair: And we'd be such a wonderfully cute little family...

Khrona sighed "Yes... For my sister... my dear Megaera..." He stood up and brushed himself off and looked at Maze, Misery and Despair hugging on him "I'm gonna have to leave for a while soon to find traces of my sister. Once I teach my daughter the basics, you are gonna have to watch her for a while. Hope you're okay with it! Heh heh!" Khrona disappeared quite quickly taking Misery and Despair with him.
Back to top Go down

So... Uh... Maze... Have a little favor to ask...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2