Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Takai's Exam I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Takai's Exam

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1August 31st 2009, 12:27 pm

Sadako stood on a moonlit plain, curious to see who would show up. A breeze stirred mini-tornadoes of dust that playfully whipped across the barren landscape. She was curious as to who would show up.

Last edited by Sadako on September 3rd 2009, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid
Character Info (Highlight):

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 1:26 pm

Takai and Furiko would walk into the area and stop a few feet away from Sadako.
Takai.- Hello Sadako-senpai.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 1:32 pm

"Hello!" She said, "Here to rank up, I'd assume. Hmm... What should I make you two do..." Sadako looked around thoughtfully for a moment, long enough that Takai should have been getting worrided.... (MWahahahaha, I is EVIL. XD)
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 1:35 pm

Takai and Furiko would wait for Sadako although Furiko was just wait Takai was just a little nervous thinking on how good Sadako was when she was only fighting with he soul partner.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 2:02 pm

Sadako then smiled, "Oh! I know! You can fight each other! Okay, so what you have to do is this... Try to disalline your soul wavelengths, and cut off the power to your partner, for this activity only.... Jutsus and such are allowed... Yaadaa yaadaa yaadaa..."
(Please post one sequence of moves at a time... Ex. Takai attacks with ____. Furiko counter-attacks with ____. Of course, be more descriptive then that though!)
"I want you to use the FULL RANGE of your abilities! I'll give you both elemental shields so you don't have to worry about harming your partner. Mamoru will be judging Furiko, and I will look after you, alright, Takai?"
A glowing light surrounded both Furiko and Takai. "BEGIN!" Sadako and Mamoru backed up a bit, to allow them some room.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 2:20 pm

Takai would then jump back a few feet from Furiko.
Takai- Hope this this is okay with you Fuiko-s........

Before Takai could finish his sentence Furiko's hair would turn into sharp metal wires and would lash out toward Takai. Takai would then begin to flip and duck avoiding the wires. I would then land out of reach from the wires with my sword hilt in hand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 2:35 pm

Sadako facepalmed Baka.... she thought. "Remember, Furiko, Takai, don't allow your partner to take energy of any form from you! Disallign those wavelengths!" She called. In a way, this exam was also a training session...
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 2:48 pm

Takai- Yes Sadako-senpai.
Takai would grip his hilt and a wires would then appear from the hilt and then dig into his hand. It would then suck out some of my blood and the blood would pour from the blade holder and then form into a sharp blade. Takai would then close his eye and then disallign his wavelength with Furiko and then charge toward her. Takai would then began to doge the wires which seemed to be moving a little slow. Takai would then reach Furiko with a side slash with the dull end of the sword. Although Furiko would then grab the blade and throw Takai to the side. Her had would be unharmed and it would be shown that her hand would be now made of the same material as her crystal in her weapon form.

Furiko- Takai-san don't think that I can't fight without are wavelength connected.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 2:51 pm

"DON'T GO EASY ON EACH OTHER!!!! Jeez... You do have a freakin' elemental shield protecting the both of you!!!!!" Sadako called, while Mamoru chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 2:57 pm

The blood blade in Takai hand would then glow and start to change taking the appearance of a living black sword with a mouth. The sword would pulse and surge with energy to the point vains could be seen around it. Takai would then use Poison Gyser causing a large volume of poison to rocket under Furiko. Furiko's wires would quickly pull her out of the way of the Poison Gyser. The blade in Takai's hand would begin to chuckle.

Takai's Exam 1410
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 3:03 pm

Sadako watched, looking disapproving. She still wouldn't really judge until the two started dishing out real attacks. In any case though, both Sadako and Mamoru backed up a bit more, and Sadako strengthened the shields, fixing them so that they would drain energy from the one they protected unstead of Sadako herself.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 3:10 pm

Takai would then begin to rocket toward Furiko and all of her hair wires would then begin to rocket toward Takai. Takai's blade would then begin to bend and wrap around her hair and hold them. Takai would then swing the blade over his head and down to the ground. Since Furiko's hair was tangled in the blade she would also be launched into the air and then slammed into the ground creating a large crater. Although Furiko would then stand from the crater and her whole body would be covered in crystal. Her hair would then also break from the grip of the sword with the tips having sharp crystal at the end now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 3:17 pm

"Better... Better..." Sadako said under her breath. When the two were fighting as a pair, they would have to draw from this... Use the moves that they were using now to have a better advantage over their opponent. She caught the eye of Mamoru, and showed him something that she would perform later. He nodded, then returned his attention to the fight, as did Sadako.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 3:24 pm

Furiko's hair would then begin to rocket toward Takai. Takai would then begin to block them with with his blade as he moved close to Furiko. The wires would then join into a large drill and then knock Takai back. Although Takai would then land and move his hand down and Furiko's hair would also go down to the ground. Takai would then show that as he was blocking the wires he was leaving Chakra Wires on them so he could have control over them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 3:31 pm

Takai was showing vast improvement, but Sadako was concerned about his variation. He didn't have all that much... Not that there was anything wrong with that, of course... But most the Kages, or anyone with any sort of power out there had a shitload of things in their arsenal. She hoped that the kid would work hard and learn some new stuff once he recieved his new rank.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 3:41 pm

Furiko would then yank her hair and then begin to pull Takai who was connect to her hair via his chakra wires toward her as more wires with crystal begin to move toward him. Although the blade would bend and move infront of Takai and the mouth would bite and hold the wires. Takai would then grip the chakra wires and he uses Chakra Absorption. The Chakra Wires around Furiko's hair would then begin to glow and slowly start draining her energy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 3:56 pm

Good strategy... But would one of the higher-ups allow you to be that close?? Ugh... Sadako looked over to Mamoru, then showed him something else telepathically. He nodded, "I think that would be best, at this point." His arm transformed into a katana blade from the elbow down, and Sadako donned her four-bladed arm bracers.
"Let's do this." She would smile, then both her and Mamoru would leap into the battle.
"I'm on your side, Furiko. It's a tag team battle." Mamoru would say to her, releasing a burst of chakra so large that it would most likely fry Takai's chakra absorbsion technique.
"And I'm on yours, kid." Sadako said to Takai, "You take him, I'll take her." She grinned, then turned to Furiko. She had already placed a shield around Mamoru and herself, tricking it out in the same way she had done for Takai and Furiko. She crossed her blades, and let them come apart with a meanacing 'shhhhhing...'. Lightning fast then, she would strike out toward Furiko, her blades coated in an elemental energy that would be quite taxing on her strength if the blades reached Furiko's shield.
Mamoru made the wind around Takai go absoulutely insane, and would compromise his balance for the fraction of an instant that Mamoru would need to strike with his katana, aiming to draw his sword along the side of Takai's shield. The air currents around the two would send them both into the air, trapped in a cyclone of currents.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 4:06 pm

Furiko:
As Sadako came toward her Furiko's hair would join together turning into a large crystal shield blocking the blade. From behind the shield more metal wires with crystal on the end would appear and rocket toward Sadako.

Takai:
As Mamoru katana came toward him Takai would use his blade to knock it out of the way from hitting him. The blade would then begin to wrap around Mamoru blade trying to hold him in place. Takai would then use Poison Wave releasing a large wave of liquid poison from his mouth toward Mamoru at close range while Takai's blade continues to hold him in place.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 4:21 pm

(The way this shield works is that no matter what, when you are hit by an attack, your strength will slowly go down. Even if you apply your own defenses. [Such as blocking])
The attack would take away about 25% of Furiko's original strength, and Sadako would smile as the wires came toward her. She would simply change herself to Shadow, and slip out of the way of each wire. Then, she would launch an array of arrows made of stone at Furiko, all covered in flame chakra. For each hit, they would sap away 5% of Furiko's remaining Chakra.

Mamoru simply made blades extend from the original katana, and would most likely shatter the blood sword from having so many holes in him being made all at once. When that was done, he shifted the blade of his arm until it was small enough to slip free of the other sword. While he did this, he noticed the poison geiser. He de-materialized as Wind, and appeared high above Takai. Forming a very concentrated blast of air, he brought up dust particles from the ground, and added it to his attack. The dirt would be like minature bullets, and would decrease Takai's strength by 1% each hit. Since there were millions of particles, this attack could be the end of Takai's fight.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 4:36 pm

Furiko:
She would begin to move along the ground avoiding the arrow as her wires with crystals continued to rocket toward Sadako.

Takai:
As the dust particles moved toward Takai he would take a deep breath and then release a large wave of black poison gas. The poison would block the dust particles because as the particles touched the poison cloud they would be melted into nothing. Takai would then draw 10 kunia and he would launch them toward Mamoru although the winds would still be strong the kunia would continue toward Mamoru. Unknown to Mamoru during a closeness during their clash Takai left a set of Chakra Threads on Mamoru that were guiding the kunia.

Last edited by Takai Kugutsu on September 3rd 2009, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 6:37 pm

Mamoru noticed that the kunai didn't waver, even in the violent winds that ripped around them both, and suddenly felt the chakra strings. He smiled, then sourced some of his own chakra down the strings, coating them so that Takai's kunai couldn't use them any more. These would either hang suspended in the air, or rocket back towards Takai.
Sadako dodged wire after wire, and then raised a earth wall right infront of the female soul partner. And another... and another... until she was incased in several meters thick stone. Then, Sadako made it slowly sink back into the ground, decreasing the amount of space within the prison by the second. At the moment, it would be only a few centimeters above her head, and shrinking fast. There was only a few feet in the cube prison to move around in. Earth arrows came up from the ground, and bounced off the walls as they tried to strike the soul partner. These arrows would drain 10% on contact.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 8:31 pm

Furiko:
Trying he best to doge the arrows her crystal covered hand would begin to glow and she would punch one of the walls and make a hole in the wall she would duck into to hide from the arrows. Her crystal hair wires would then begin to drill into the hole behind her and she would dig her way out. She would then exit the prison but she was hit by a good 4 arrows and a good amount of her energy was drained.

Takai:
Takai would catch the kunia as they flew back toward him. His blood blade would finally reform and it would the extend from the hilt and rocket toward Mamoru.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 9:09 am

Sadako smiled. "Good job, Furiko! Just watch out for traps in the walls and stuff like that, next time!" To accent her point, Sadako rose the tempurature of the walls, turning the stone to molten rock, and having it flow back from the field a bit, before it harded once more. None of this would harm Furiko, though. Sadako stood in a defensive position, awaiting the soul partner's move.

Mamoru made his blade grow, and pierced the blood blade from the side/ Making his other arm into a blade as well, he delivered a powerful stroke that would slice clean through even the hardened blood. (Soul weapon vs normal weapon = Not good chances for the normal weapon. Change tactics, kid!)
Sweeping across with his free bladed arm, while the other shrugged off the part of the blood blade that was stabbed through by Mamoru, he extended the blade, attemping to make contact with Takai's left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 18th 2009, 10:04 pm

Furiko:
Furiko would try and stand but it seamed to hard for her being drained from the arrows and also Takai's chakra draining wires before.

Takai:
The blade would split in two after being hit by Mamoru's blade and it would begin to crack. Although the two split blades would then become more liquid like and then begin to bend and wrap around Mamoru blade and pushing it out of the way of hitting Takai. The liquid blades would then begin to move down the blade toward Mamoru. Takia would then drop the kunia he grabbed before and then drops them on the hilt of the blood blade. The kunia would then travel down the two steams of blood and race toward Mamoru.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1September 18th 2009, 10:26 pm

"Enough." Sadako called, and both she and Mamoru instantly withdrew. "I grant you the rank of Chuunin. Goodday to you." And they both disappeared on a breath of wind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takai's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai's Exam   Takai's Exam Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Takai's Exam
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next