Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The clow cards I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The clow cards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilith

Lilith

Village of Residence : Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Clow Magic

Character sheet
Character Race: Succubus
Character Info (Highlight):

The clow cards Empty
PostSubject: The clow cards   The clow cards Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 3:53 pm

I only require one weapon and that is my clow cards. I only have three right now,but over time I shall find and subdue the others. Using these cards I'm able to summon these spirits to a physical plain. The creature can not be destroyed neither can be the card,however if I do not have chakra then they can no remain on this physical plain. Each card has its own unique power and may only be summon by me.

My first card is call The fiery. This fiery card allows me to summon a fire wielding girl. Her prowess over fire was unmatched back in farinia (Fiery Zone in hell),her appearance is quite grotesque since she was tortured for 20yrs before finally dying. She now only seeks revenge on the scum of the hell who did that too her...which is anyone who looks human
The Card:The clow cards Clow-Firey

y second card is known as The Mirror. This clow card allows me to reflect any attack that is sent back at me,so long as it's chakra is not greater then my own.
The clow cards 8b8a

My third is the lock. The lock allow me to seal anything it touches.
The clow cards Clow_lock
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Village of Residence : Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Clow Magic

Character sheet
Character Race: Succubus
Character Info (Highlight):

The clow cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clow cards   The clow cards Icon_minitime1March 15th 2010, 8:00 am

In the past year Lilith has searched the wold of vescrutia and hell and found all of the clow cards and even some other cards she plans to use in her arsenal. however she hasnt gathered any souls,so she is still at a genin level
Back to top Go down

The clow cards
Page 1 of 1