Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  My Weapon's I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

My Weapon's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : just siting and thinking
Kekkei Genkai : Satsui no Hado

My Weapon's Empty
PostSubject: My Weapon's   My Weapon's Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 3:22 pm

The first Buso Renkin: will my buso renkin takes on the form of the naginata of kenkon a double bladed spear one side of the blade can control the very darkens that lie's with in a persons hart and the other half of the blade can control light which gives me the power to Purify anything see it's like this let's say that you are a bad person I can take that darkens from within your hart and use that to beat you so it's like this I can pull out your own darkens because you are your own enemy.

Enraina:the enraina is a legendary weapon because the weapon itself was carved by a immortal god know as jack this weapon has the ability to summon fire demons and it can also control fire.

Six Star Dark Bring Yggdrasil: which can absorb energy and manipulate plant life.

Last edited by Shao Kahn on September 11th 2009, 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Weapon's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Weapon's   My Weapon's Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 3:24 pm

I'm not one to tell people no,but I think im going to have to.

The book you spoke off is a no-no and the sword that control light and the darkness in ones heart...explain toughly before I pass judgment.
Back to top Go down
Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : just siting and thinking
Kekkei Genkai : Satsui no Hado

My Weapon's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Weapon's   My Weapon's Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 9:54 am

so is that better or is there something eles I need to change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Weapon's Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Weapon's   My Weapon's Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My Weapon's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Weapon List-
Jump to: