Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The weapons I use I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The weapons I use

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mao

Mao

Village of Residence : Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Not much just look for new things to do
Kekkei Genkai : Kenjutsu

The weapons I use Empty
PostSubject: The weapons I use   The weapons I use Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 1:59 pm

Buso Renkin: my kakugane other wise know as buso renkin is my first weapon my kakugane is one of a kind because when I turn my kakugane into it’s buso renkin form it takes the form of a shark tooth spear and when it’s transformed into that form I gain the power of electromagnetism which means I can now control all mental and when my life is on the line a power beyond any power awakens with inside my buso renkin turning it into it’s final form the white buso renkin it has no name so all can call it is white and in this form my white buso renkin has the ability to summon 3 thunder birds.

Black Gram: the black gram is a large sword Mao carries on his shoulder all the time the reason for him carrying the sword on his shoulder is because the black gram has the power to control the weather and the sword can also feel Mao’s feelings so if Mao is mad then you might see a little thunder and so on and so forth.

Sole Caliber: the sole caliber is a legendary and powerful weapon this weapon is the Olney one of it’s kind because the whole sword is made up of Ice and all that Ice is centered around a sphere that sphere alone can frizze a whole city among other thing’s This blade controls Ice but the sword can not harm me.

Last edited by Mao on September 17th 2009, 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The weapons I use Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weapons I use   The weapons I use Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 2:04 pm

NO!!!

Power to control a million sun when your life is in danger....NO!!! Can drop the temp below 0....NO!!!

Change it now please!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The weapons I use Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weapons I use   The weapons I use Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 6:03 pm

he aint ready for the world yet..
Back to top Go down
Kyono Imaru

Kyono Imaru

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 17
Kekkei Genkai : TBA

The weapons I use Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weapons I use   The weapons I use Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 6:06 pm

Lemme phrase that... Dude... It's fine and dandy to place such powers and atributes to your weapons, but to add such powerful attributes so early is not exactly the smartest thing. Tone it down a bit will ya? No one starts off all mighty and powerful.

((Sry I just actually read his details. XP))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The weapons I use Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weapons I use   The weapons I use Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The weapons I use
Page 1 of 1