Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kyuuketsuki, Walter's Zanpakuto I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kyuuketsuki, Walter's Zanpakuto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walter

Walter

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Blood Lust

Character sheet
Character Race: Dreadlord
Character Info (Highlight):

Kyuuketsuki, Walter's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Kyuuketsuki, Walter's Zanpakuto   Kyuuketsuki, Walter's Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1September 16th 2009, 11:34 pm

Name: Kyuuketsuki

Sealed Form
Kyuuketsuki, Walter's Zanpakuto Dual_Bladed_Mithrodin_by_SiberianRa

Spirit Form
Kyuuketsuki, Walter's Zanpakuto Envy_by_Fumo_san

My Zakpakuto's spirit is submissive and playful in short he pisses me off. But has just as much blood lust as I do. Which is why he easily surrenders his power to me

Released Form (It always stays this way, in the pocket of my pants. Its rather annoying to carry around a sword in your pants)
Kyuuketsuki, Walter's Zanpakuto Allens_mask__crown_clown_by_Tali_de

Special Abilities:
My Zanpakuto's release takes the form of a mask, I can apply it to different parts of my body for different affects. When applied to my face that is my bankai. But that power is currently unlocked to me, the mask it self is rather durable capable of serving as a makeshift shield at times.

When I apply the mask to my hand, my left hand becomes blackened and its fingers become long and slender (similar to allen walkers crown clown from d-gray man), when in this form my left arm is virtually invulnerable and can fire a great amount of my micro filament wires at a speed faster than flash steps. My left arm becomes so strong, I can fire precise bullets of my infectious spiritual pressure at my opponent my poking the air in front of me, the hand itself can change size at my will. I can also shoot wires from the hand through the ground as long as the ground can show shadows or reflections to paralyze opponents

((Visual of Vampire's Touch))
Kyuuketsuki, Walter's Zanpakuto Crownclown

When applied to my back, I create a cowl of kido like energy that accelerates me at greater speeds than I already have, the cowl can be used for defense as well as offense capable of rupturing the bodies of whoever come in contact with the cowl's spiritual pressure. In a sense, it is a makeshift shunko with a lot less toll on the body. Anything that comes in contact with the cowl ingests my reiatsu allowing me to control them like a puppet. This is a bond that can be shattered and overpowered.

((Visual of Hybrid Cowl just pay attention to the white fur cloak))
Kyuuketsuki, Walter's Zanpakuto 1228048767514

Last edited by Walter on May 4th 2010, 10:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kyuuketsuki, Walter's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuuketsuki, Walter's Zanpakuto   Kyuuketsuki, Walter's Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1September 19th 2009, 7:25 pm

This sounds way too much like a bankai. You should change it and keep this for your bankai.
Back to top Go down

Kyuuketsuki, Walter's Zanpakuto
Page 1 of 1