Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The life I hade I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The life I hade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mao

Mao

Village of Residence : Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Not much just look for new things to do
Kekkei Genkai : Kenjutsu

The life I hade Empty
PostSubject: The life I hade   The life I hade Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 1:59 pm

*So you would forsake our friendship?”

*Yes, no one will ever again be a part of my life every man or woman who has know me has ultimately fallen to death’s touch, so go leave me forget you ever know me.

AS Mao spoke his answer, the woman who questioned him faded from his sight to be replaced once more by the memories of that night the wind blew the clouds from the face of the moon, and suddenly the head that he triumphantly alert was brilliantly revealed, Mao saw the face, and there was no denying the truth, it was his father, his heart was in agony as if it had been pierced by a white- hot blade, Mao jerked upright, as if yanked by a puppeteer’s string, it had been a dream, he was alone.

He pressed his hand against the armor that covered his heart, a terrible scar marked him there, the maelstrom of power unleashed when requiem and nauplius clashed in the last cathedral had torn his body apart, but the sword whose destiny it was to destroy the cursed sword resonated Mao’s sole, and saved his life.

Mao thought again of the dream he had just seen, his brother’s- arms, his comrades, cared for him, but his mind was made up; he would brush aside the outstretched hands that tried to help him, no one would touch his heart, no man or woman would sway him from his path, until the cursed sword was destroyed for all time, before him a black shadow lay heavy over the cursed city of ostrheinsb, his journey of repentance was coming to an end.
Back to top Go down

The life I hade
Page 1 of 1