Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Sal's Weapons? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Sal's Weapons?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sal Rhicter

Sal Rhicter

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Boil Release, Melting Palm Taijutsu

Sal's Weapons? Empty
PostSubject: Sal's Weapons?   Sal's Weapons? Icon_minitime1November 16th 2010, 1:35 am

Sal carries specific weapons catering to his fighting style. Most of which help him with the spreading of his vapor or giving him freedom to execute various new jutsu with them.

Vapor Tags- Similar to exploding tags but they create massive explosions of his vapor quite deadly

Vapor Bombs- Similar to smoke bombs but would explode in the genjutsu inducing vapor that would cause nerve damage to the foe when ingested.

Capsule A- This type of capsule gives Sal the ability to give his vapor the ability to instead of melt but drain chakra from certain attacks and transfer it back to him for a limited time.

Capsule B- This capsule fills Sal's lungs with the power to break down oxygen into more vapor making him larger in size, this can also be accomplished by using the tapir contract but without the chakra drain if he uses the capsules

Capsule C- only used when Sal is high, it unleashes Sal's true potential for a limited time after which he must crash and pass out until the next day. It changes the properties of his melting vapor among a couple other things.
Back to top Go down

Sal's Weapons?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Weapon List-
Jump to: