Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

Village of Residence : Twilight
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Empty
PostSubject: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 19th 2009, 1:07 pm

Kagami rests himiself on a rock in the middle of a forest after coming from Kai's place. He's in a really good mood since ranking up here is a lot more simple than being back in Konoha. It's also a lot less deadly. always a plus. Kagami looks to the sky through the leaves and smiles. [i]Finally, a chance to prove myself. I'm gonna do great.[i] He thinks to himself. Kagami's future is looking bright.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 19th 2009, 1:27 pm

*i drop down into a kneel from the sky*
so...ya ready?
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 19th 2009, 1:49 pm

"Nice entrance" Kagami says, standing to his feet and brushing off his clothes. He smiles and cracks his many bones, laughing at this chance he's been waiting for his whole life. He's never liked being at the bottom of the bucket. Even back in the ninja academy, he was at the top of his class, but he never liked being in that low rung on the ladder. He's always wanted to climb.

"I'm ready if you are" he retorts, striking a stance similar to that of a Kung Fu artist.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 19th 2009, 2:02 pm

very well
*i stand up and strike a stance*
your move
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 19th 2009, 2:19 pm

Kagami's spine begins to protrude from his back, becoming long and spiked. With every passing second, they grow longer and more deadly. The bones in his right arm begin to move under his skin and he smiles becofe closing his eyes and reopening them, now in a focused demeanor. In a blur, he rushes right in at Kai.

Kagami's speed kicks up many sticks and grass, flinging them into the air. Before they begin to fall, he reaches Kai's front and extends his right arm towards him, firing rounds of bone bullets at him like a semi automatic pistol. One would think that at a point blank range, they would all hit, but ninja are not to be taken lightly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 19th 2009, 2:38 pm

*tenjin quickly wraps around my arms and i proceed to knocking the bone bullets to the side. a few manage to go through my defenses and hit my stomach, but it doesnt phase me much. i throw a kick to kagami's ribs, spinning with it to throw a backfist*
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 19th 2009, 3:06 pm

Kagami's bones harden, taking the full impact of the hits. The kick and the backfist land, but do nothing as the hardened bones remain immovable. This leaves Kagami the chance to point his hand at Kai's stomach, extending a long hardened bone into his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 19th 2009, 11:45 pm

*i manage to flip over the attack and kagami's head. i jump back and shake my hand*
...damn...so he's one of THOSE people
*a smirk crosses my face as the tenjin wraps around my arm and forms a sword. i motion for kagami to come at me. this should be fun*
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 20th 2009, 12:11 am

Kagami turns around slowly and the bone grows even longer and sharper. He cracks his neck and dashes off at Kai again, this time jabbing quickly with the bone at his hand. His handspeed is blurring, letting the jabs blur into a lotus of stabs all aimed at Kai.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 20th 2009, 12:15 am

*as i proceed to swing my sword to block the attacks, the ryuugan activates slowly*
this kid is fast...
*i kick at him and attempt to swing down on him*
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 20th 2009, 8:13 am

Kagami's ribs contract against the impact of Kai's kick, bouncing back and letting him slide backwards, out of the way of Kai's slash. Kagami then takes a quick look around, taking in his surroundings in the forest. All he sees is tree after tree, just enough for him to come up with a plan.

He dashes off into the forest, leaving nothing but a series of heralding snaps and hacks after. A few seconds pass before a large flat of the forest begins to fall in on Kai. Trees in every direction bend in on him. Such a smashing plan.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 1:50 pm

hmmmm, a true shinobi
*the tenjin begins to surge around me as i smirk. i slam my fist into the ground and the explosion of power creates a dome around me, protecting from the trees. when the dome fades, i breathe slightly heavily. i stand up as i scan the area, looking for kagami as i tenjin pours out into the ground*
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 2:04 pm

The bandage has come off of Kagami's left arm and it flows past Kai's face. From there, Kagami, who jumped into the air while the trees fell around him, comes down on Kai firing his whole right arm, hand and all, at a blindingly high speed. It rips through the air and whistles loudly, spiraling toward its target's back.

Kagami continues his descent as well, silently behind his arm, ready to strike. Like a snake in the grass, he twists the coil of battle and prepares to strike.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 2:13 pm

*as the arm spirals towards me, i roll out the way*
what the fuck was that?
*i extend my arms to the side as stars begin to form and spiral around my body. i snap my fingers and they begin firing tenjin in all directions(as a net of sorts...except all slicey and dicey). i take a step back as i plant my foot firmly in the ground. time to try something i havent used in battle yet. chakra begins storing in my arm, waiting*
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 2:29 pm

Kagami runs his left arm down the net, absorbing the Tenjin in its path and drawing in a bit from around the area of contact, leaving a large opening for his next attack. Kagami's chest opens up and his ribs extend around Kai, making a cage around him. The cage then squeezes in on itself, attempting to crush Kai.

Had this been a real battle, the cage would be razor sharp and deadly, but this attack leaves all of Kagami's insides very vulnerable to impact. Quite risky, so he thought not to push his proctor's buttons.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 2:32 pm

O_o damnit
* i flip over kagami, barely avoiding the cage. with this, i released the lightening stored in my arm at kagami in a shotgun like blast. as i land, i slide and shoot another bolt of lightening*
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 4:19 pm

Kagami is yea and verily shocked by the lightning attack. It runs through his body, charging every bit of him. His left arm simply absorbs the shock, but the rest of him is in much pain. Since his chest was wide open, his insides got a direct shock and it struck home quite well. Kagami's ribs retract, closing up the gaping hole and he falls to his knees, smoking from the blast of lightning to his back.

"Ouch... " He mumbles to himself as his body shakes and spasms from the electricity flowing through him. So that's what it feels like to be struck by lightning... I'll make a note to never let it happen again. Kagami begins to stand, but the frequent spasms make it very hard to do. Still, he stands and turns to Kai, striking a stance with only one arm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 23rd 2009, 1:10 pm

*i raise an eyebrow as i strike a stance*
are you sure you can continue?
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 23rd 2009, 1:59 pm

Kagami's body continues to spasm as he stands. The hand and arm he lost scrawl from behind Kai and pound him in the foot before crawling past and back up Kagami's arm, replacing itself accordingly. Kagami then passes out standing up, head hung, but body still standing. The spasms eventually stop, and Kagami's body just stands there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 23rd 2009, 5:22 pm

*i jump around, holding my foot*
oooooow....
*i look to kagami, amazed that he is still standing*
i guess you want to continue
*i dash at kagami on a zig-zag and jump over him, attrmpting to bring a heel down on his head*
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 23rd 2009, 10:58 pm

Kagami's face hits the ground and the rest of his body soon follows suit. He lays there, passed out. That was quite mean of Kai though...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1September 24th 2009, 12:27 am

oh shit!...he was already out? damn
*i toss kagami over my shoulder*
special jounin
*i warp to the hospital*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai   Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kagami's Exam: Thanks Kai
Page 1 of 1