Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Valkyries Room I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Valkyries Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valkyries
Castle Guards :: Daughters of Odin
Castle Guards :: Daughters of Odin
Valkyries

Village of Residence : Rion's Castle
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : N/A

The Valkyries Room Empty
PostSubject: The Valkyries Room   The Valkyries Room Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 8:58 pm

Adjacent to Rion's room are the rooms of the Valkyries Lenneth, Silmeria, and Hrist, the tree daughters of Odin. The Sisters were a gift from the "All Father" along with the long sought after Water Mirror. The 3 now reside in Rion's Castle, Castle Niflheim. The sisters are Rion's high guard and will attend to any visitors.

Their room is extravagantly designed, clad with fine crystals and sculptures of the Norse Gods and Goddesses, in the back lay three coffins, one fit for each of them. Their coffins resemble Odin's and therefore allow the sisters to sleep the "Odin Sleep" thereby putting them in a near death state and allowing them access to their father Odin.

(The Sisters)

Hrist
The Valkyries Room Hrist_03
A Valkyrie clad in black armor, older more skilled, more violent, and by far more skilled than the other sisters.

Lenneth
The Valkyries Room Lenneth
A Valkyrie with blue armor, skillful and swift. She holds vast hidden potential, beneath her calm and kind exterior.

Silmeria
The Valkyries Room Silmeria
A Valkyrie in tune with Yggdrasil, she holds the worlds energy as her weapon, though a little shy she is by for more powerful than her sisters, she merely doesn't show it.
Back to top Go down

The Valkyries Room
Page 1 of 1