Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Black Fang Leader I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Black Fang Leader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yasho Kimihara

Yasho Kimihara

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : black eye

The Black Fang Leader Empty
PostSubject: The Black Fang Leader   The Black Fang Leader Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 1:46 pm

Name: Yasho Kimihara
village: reality
weapons: black fang spear, black fang claws, black fangs, unarmed martial arts
Justus: black wave strike, black piercing, black rain, black eye, Unknown awakening, the unknown's fear, the unkown's illusions
history: Yasho was once a smiling young child with all a normal child would ever need, friends, family and a home. But all that changed one day when half his soul had awoken by the unknown, a deadly race that ruled over every human 1000 years ago treating them like sacrifices, slaves, and play things, to the people of that day maximum penitentiary prison of this day was paradise as long as it was run by humans. After he witnessed his own friend's death and couldn't commit suicide he left towna t age 10 to keep his family and friends safe. Yasho then with his newfound friends along the way and with certain events occurring over the years soon became the leader of a clan called the black fangs a clan wanted for dead as the number one criminal wanted all because of a curse they were bestowed with one fateful day, in truth they were heroes who avoided death and attacked only when needed but still wanted no matter what they did. At age 26 Yasho was peacefully sleeping until the camp was torn to bits by some portal then awoken alone in strange new world called Vescrutia, with the clan now leaderless what shall they do? And more importantly without the clan what would Yasho do?
Back to top Go down

The Black Fang Leader
Page 1 of 1