Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Am I Really a Leader? Thoughts and Preparations. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Am I Really a Leader? Thoughts and Preparations.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Am I Really a Leader? Thoughts and Preparations. Empty
PostSubject: Am I Really a Leader? Thoughts and Preparations.   Am I Really a Leader? Thoughts and Preparations. Icon_minitime1March 26th 2011, 4:30 pm

-=Leaving the C.O.R.E. meeting I head through the Grocery Store and to the back. A teleportation glyph on the ground leading to my lab/house underground. All is queit, seems Atomsk must have stepped out. I sigh as I fall back, a bunch of number float in the air as a seat forms behind me. Taking the seat I stare at the ceiling of my lab. Blue numbers run on the walls.=-
"......a Leader?"
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really a Leader? Thoughts and Preparations.   Am I Really a Leader? Thoughts and Preparations. Icon_minitime1March 28th 2011, 11:10 pm

-=My mind drifts to the assault on the Burst and the Cruxis Angels. Yggdrasill stand afront his horde of Cruxis generals and their angels. An orb of rainbow light in his palm. The satisfying grin on is face. The Proctors laying on the ground in defeat. Xeos and Hikaru side-by-side as the aircraft flies away in the backgroud. It all fades to black before Yggdrasil shows his face once more smirking, the words ''My sister's world'' leaving his lip as it all flashes away in a blur of his rainbow energy.=-
"Burst...." -=All this thinking I find myself inside my room, looking at my old Kage's Robe and Hat. The headband as well, whose symbol finds its way on vairous amount of my current clothing. With a heavy sigh I grab the robe of the rack it is on a slowly enter it. I grab the hat as well and fix it upon my head. Looking in the mirror of I think of the man who had passed down my responsibilites to me. The Dying ReikiKage. Not only had I failed the villagers I had failed the man who entrusted them to me.=-

"I can't expect forgivness for my failure..." -=I stare at my hands as the light Purple of Burst and my natural lustery-white Chakra starts to "burn" around me=-

"I stopped fightning, I didn't have the right to lead anyone. I couldn't live and fight, knowing they had to fight and die. My memories faded and that affected Atomsk. I had every intent to heal Atomsk, but after that..there would be nothing left." -=The The purple and white energy around me stop the 'burn' and now start to smoothly move around me causing the flowing of the robe.=-
-=I had always thought about the Burst and myself, but I had yet to really agknowledge it. Just really speaking on it seemed to have ignited something within me. I yet to make a progression. To move on and continue. The path I'm walking now, this attitude I've adapted would definitly cause me to make some serious mistakes with C.O.R.E.=-
"I can't.....continue this way. I know to move forward, if not for myself, for the lives of the forgotten, the lives of the sacrificed. For new life and the lives of the world.!" -=The energy continues to whip around, however the Robe and Hat are starting to fade and once they finally do the energy dies down as well. I grab the orb that hung from my waist for quite some time. I set the orb next to the headband and the rack where the robe and hat once hung.=-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really a Leader? Thoughts and Preparations.   Am I Really a Leader? Thoughts and Preparations. Icon_minitime1March 30th 2011, 1:54 pm

-=After everything that takes place, I leave my room and head to the bathroom. The bathroom is clean and simple. A large tub, toilet, and large shower, probably big enough for 3 people. The most extrvagent thing is the sink. All the mention things have some panels of the for controlling. I walk over to the shower, entering some commands on the panel the water starts to run. I take my clothes off and toss them into a bucket. Little robot that look like bowls zoom into the bathroom and a beam lifts the clothes up and the robot leave the room. I stand in the shower for quite some time. It's time to move forward. Do something. The water from the shower starts to trickle off. The timer dings as my shower time is over. Before stepping out, a strong breeze fills the shower as I blow the little water droplets off me, air drying quite quickly.=-
-=I grab a new pair of clothes (Like this picture yet no helmet and many belts around my waist and left arm are present). As I finish with the belts up my arm I unbuttton the time of my shirt so that a little of my neck is present.=-
Am I Really a Leader? Thoughts and Preparations. Oberon
"I won't stop here." -=With one more declaration I finally make my way through my house, the lab, and finally back to the top world of Vescrutia=-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I Really a Leader? Thoughts and Preparations.   Am I Really a Leader? Thoughts and Preparations. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Am I Really a Leader? Thoughts and Preparations.
Page 1 of 1