Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Empty
PostSubject: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 18th 2009, 8:51 pm

Sadako landed lightly in a clearing of the huge forest, and sent out a summons for the two genin. She waited impatiently for them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 18th 2009, 8:53 pm

lin walks up shortly after sadoko lands "yes...Sadako,you called"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 18th 2009, 8:57 pm

"We wait for Nathan." Sadako said simply, waiting almost motionless.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 18th 2009, 8:59 pm

*Nathan would appear at the exam field along with leo as yumari was already in her ninja blade form sheathed across my hip* "Is there a reason I'm summoned miss?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 18th 2009, 8:59 pm

"yea what is that you want"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 19th 2009, 7:41 am

"You both have requested ranking exams in the past, have you not? Well, I offer you this chance now to recieve a rank more befitting of each of your powers." Sadako addressed them both, now that they were there. "This exam will have you pitted against one another. I will watch, and assess your skills."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 19th 2009, 10:23 am

"So basically you want use to fight each other inorder to get to the next level of ranking,right or am I wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 19th 2009, 11:30 am

"In essence, yes, you're right. However, I want you to go all out. No holding back. I'll make sure you don't die, but that's all I can offer." She replied, her voice lacking of all emotion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 19th 2009, 1:08 pm

"Okay then....You ready Nate?"Lin Said Taking of his jacket
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 20th 2009, 4:35 pm

"Well.....she said all out so no offense Lin" *Nathan would do some random handsigns as the area becomes dark and the moon goes full leo looks up to the sky and lets out a vicious howl as he transforms into his moonlit form. "I don't think i need to transform as of yet" *nathan began twirling yumari as he waited for Lin to strike*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 20th 2009, 4:50 pm

Lin snaps his fingers and out comes nese from the shadow in her animal form..Lin looks to the skys and say "the moon is the most interesting of all the rock in the solar system...It can can the way anything looks...Sito" the blade comes to lin and he grabs it "the first move will be mine"Lin throws the blade Nathan hoping to hit her but if lin misses he would reverse the blade and ty an back attck
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 20th 2009, 4:57 pm

*Nathan would twirl his scythe disposing of the blade with ease as Nathan throws one if his scythes at Lin as leo would run on the chain picking up speed ready to lunge out against lin ready to strike with his claws*

((what does the animal look like))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 20th 2009, 5:10 pm

"Nese Shadow shift!" Lin says and his shadow connects with Nathans and they switch places "Uhm..Nice try,Hito..."The large Blad comes to lin and he grabs the blade and readies his fighting pose.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 20th 2009, 5:19 pm

*leo would land onto one of Nathans shoulders as he looks over at lin as he begins to growl.* "So he can use shadows to switch places with whoever it connects with eh." *nathan notices the blade in lin's hands and flick his finger upward as lin's body would go upward into the air as nathan focus on him with his mind keeping him afloat. He begins to twirl his scythes all around his body* Multi lightning Bullets! *hundreds of lightning bullets would makes his way towards the air borne lin, and if he trys to switch bodies. he had a plan for that as well*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 20th 2009, 5:45 pm

Lin throw the blade towards the ground and uses zip to land himself on the ground and says "Your pretty interesting Nathan..So I Guess I can really Go my my fullest on you...Nese Plan Alpha!" nese runs to lins side and begins to merge with Hito to Become Nitos Lv.1 The balde Of water
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 20th 2009, 5:58 pm

*as lin throws the blade t the ground and forgot about the lightning bullets the bullets would converge on Lin shocking his body instantly as the blade continues to transform* "So thats your soul partner"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 20th 2009, 6:06 pm

"Thanks for the Sugre I need that" says Lin as He converts the lighting bullets to his sword and shoots them back at Nathan "Now Let me show you My ture power Nate..Gentai"Lin turns on his Kekki Genkkai and uses shadow shift on the lighting bullets inorder to capture Nathan in his Reality Reconstrution ability(Read On My character sheet on the side if you are not familiar with it)
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 20th 2009, 6:18 pm

*knowing that lin would probably absorb my lightning i added my soul energy into the lightning encase if such a thing would happen and as soon as he would absorb the energy it would self implode on lin but seeing as he's a lightning user the damage to him would only be half and tho breaking me out of the reality....thing* "Ok leo your turn" *leo would dash of at a blinding speed untraceable to the naked eye as he appears behind you creating an ice chakra howl threatening to freeze you into a solid block of ice if not careful*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 20th 2009, 6:32 pm

Lin uses shadow shift on a patch of grass behind Nathan and uses Spark:A small but powerful lighting bolt that when hit with it can send 100 volths into your body but seeing that Nathan can use lighting just like him Lin jumps back and uses his Water Shark Bomb:A shark made of water comes toward you and blows up went it hits something solid
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 20th 2009, 6:40 pm

((what is shadow shift?))

* nathan forming a barrier of ice around his body to protect against the lightning and water attack made towards him after the attack ceased nathan broke down the ice into an orb and sent it towards the sky as a stormy blizzard rained downed towards lin at a blinding rate*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 20th 2009, 6:50 pm

((Shadow shift my shadow connecting to an object that cast a shodow no matter the size of the shadow so I can connect with a bugs shodow and we wolud which places Its much like a teleport system you know from like the movies but you have to put something right there))
Lin Uses Hurrine Vortex on the Bizzard thus melting it away he then make a his Lighting Whip and swings it at nate but not before making 4 clones of himslef
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 20th 2009, 6:53 pm

*Nathan easily dodges the lightning whip as me and leo both do our piercing fang attack with rings of ice around us we head for two clones each going at a blinding speed at Lin*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 20th 2009, 7:01 pm

Lin closes his eyes and waits for Nathan to get within a 20ft radius of him and cuts on his Reality reconstrution ability to stop nathan in his tracks and put him in the world of the reality where no jutsu or spells work only taijutsu (1pg)

Last edited by Lin on October 21st 2009, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 20th 2009, 7:09 pm

((Umm im a dude))

"The hell?" *nathan looks around at the weird place as leo looks around as well, he trys to form some of his ice attacks but to no avail* guess only hand to hand i guess *nathan spins yumari as he dashes towards lin at a high speed going in for a slid to the feet threatening to to a leaf whirlwind like attack to make lin go higher into the sky*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1October 20th 2009, 7:25 pm

Lin attempts to block the kck but seeing that is not possible lin just lets the kick land thus making him fly in the air he then does his crosses his hand in an x formation and turns into his battle suit"Nice....Now My turn"Lin lands and rushes toward Nathan and he calls his third sword Mito to his hand "see I don't need jutsu to fight"Lin swings the sword at nathan and misses on purpose to detract him from the attck from Nese coming from above
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan   An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

An Exam For Linomaru And Nathan
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next