Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Takai vrs. Linomaru I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Takai vrs. Linomaru

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid
Character Info (Highlight):

Takai vrs. Linomaru Empty
PostSubject: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 5:52 pm

Takai and Furiko would stand next to a large lake as they wait for there opponent to show.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 5:55 pm

Linomaru would walk up with Nese in her animal form and spots Takai and wavs and says"You called for us?"
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 5:59 pm

Takai would hold out his arm and then Fruiko would smile and transform into her weapon from a pendulum within a gauntlet.

Takai- Yes that's right we were hopping for a battle it you two are okay with that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 6:05 pm

*Chuckles*"Okay then....Nese."she turn into a ball of energy and Lin summons his blade Mito to his hand and fuse Nese with his Blade to make Nitos Lv.1 and takes his pose awaiting Takais' move
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 6:14 pm

Takai would then sign and then a large pit of poison would then appear under Lin trying to suck him in. A the same time Takai would take a deep breath and send a large cloud of poison gas around the whole area. If breathed in it would make it hard for Lin to move.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 6:22 pm

Lin would jump in the air and swing his blade and blow the posion away from him. Lin would then use shadow shift and appear behind Takai and trys to kick him in the back.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 6:36 pm

As the kick moves toward Takai's back a large gyser of poison would then erupt from the ground bhind me most likely engulfing and burning Lin's legs. From the poison Furiko's crystal would then rocket out and aim for Lin's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 6:45 pm

Lin shadow clone would poof nd lin wolud come from the ground under Takai and trys to strike him with his sword
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 6:57 pm

As the blade came up from the ground Takai woould use Furiko's gauntlet section to blaco the blade. Takai would then use Poison Gyser causing a large voulme of poison to erupt from under him. This would engulf Lin and Takai but Takai would roll out of the gyser and then look to see if Lin made it out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 7:07 pm

Lin used shadow shift to get away from the gyser "Phew..That was close...Hey Takai how 'bout we go all out this time?."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 7:35 pm

Takai- If you say so.

Takai would then sign and a large amount of poison would then pour from his skin coating his body in poison. The from his back three large dragon heads made of poison would then erupt from his poison covered back. The dragons would the stare at Lin as they began to drool melting the ground it touched. Takai would then wait to see what Lin would do now.
Takai vrs. Linomaru One_pi10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 7:46 pm

*Chuckles*"That's more like it...Release"Lin wolud begin to glow andhis blade woud glow as well and Lin would be in his battle armor with his blade in his hand and in his pose.
Takai vrs. Linomaru Kungfu5_800x600
Takai vrs. Linomaru 300px-Sc4-soul-calibur
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 7:59 pm

Takai would then snap his finger and two of the dragon heads would rocket toward Lin melting away the ground under him as they moved closer to Lin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 8:09 pm

lin would then vaniish and a flash of light would blind the beast and lin wolud reappear and cut the head off of the dragon that stayed behind."Gotcha!"
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 8:25 pm

Takai- No smart.

Even though the soul weapon blade could not be destroyed by touching the poison would cause massive burning pain for Nese's body. The head stump would then grow back into two spearate heads that would try and bite Lin as super close range. At the same time the other two heads would turn toward Lin and release large blast of poison.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 8:44 pm

"Shit!....Hito..Sito!The blades would appear infront of Lin
Hito-What is it boy?
"Uh...Help."
Hito-Very well
Hito would telport Lin to the ground below Sito would follow behind them
Sito-Lin now or never or do you want Nese to die
"Okay..."The blades would begin to float and glow in front of Lin an he would plce his hands forward and than expand them outard and Says"RELEASE!!!!"The Blades would turn into a single blade and Lin would b in his New Form his hair snow white and his armor gone but his clothes are raging with his new found power."So this is the Power of Nitosuki...This is my final stage Takai you and I are the only ones whohav seen this...I think I would've made Jounin if I did this on Nathan but now you get a taste of it and please forgive me if I do somethings off the top of my dome okay pal...(Running toward Takai) here I come!"
(Visual)
Takai vrs. Linomaru 6814-hitsugaya_bankai_by_tshoryuken_super
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 8:55 pm

As Lin moved toward Takai poison would move away from his hands as he pulls out a scroll and opend it releasing a large wave of smoke. When the smoke cleared Takai would thenhave his Temura puppet standing next to him with a aura of chakra around her keeping the poison from affecting it. Takai woudl then pull a string and Temura would then open its mouth showing a seal in it. The same seal would then appear under Lin glowing and would cause a large wave of weapon (kunia, shuriken, swords, etc.) would erupt from the ground under him. At the same time the four dragons would then send large blast of poison toward Lin.

(Visual on Temura)
Takai vrs. Linomaru Neo_Akatsuki__004_Junko_by_Marcks
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 9:08 pm

Lin seeing the seal below him would be protected from all side thus stopping the weapons and the blast from dragons from hittng him Lin then lets out powerful blast of his own and it blows him back at least 95ft.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 9:15 pm

The dragon heads would wrap around Takai blocking the powerful blast and would return to being behind Takai. Takai would then point Furiko toward Lin and then fire the crystal toward him. Although the Lin was so far away the crystal would close the didstance in seconds appearing right in front of Lin aming for his shoulder. Although once close enough the crystal would then explode with fire trying to engulf Lin. Also from behind him a large poison gyser would form begin Lin trying to engulf him along with the fire.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 9:34 pm

Lin still has his force field up and he begins to rotate his blade and the posion would blows away and the explodion would break his protection and he would let out another blast but 2x the power and he flys back another 190ft
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 9:39 pm

The blast back would do nothing as the crystal continued toward him although the crystal would then rocket passed Lin and slam into a tree. The crystal would begin to reel in and pull Takai toward Lin as lighting speeds. While moving closer toward Lin Takai's dragons would once again release large blast of poison toward him. Although from behind Lin the crystal would then erupt creating a large wall of fire so if Lin tried to move back he would be badly burned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 9:56 pm

Lin puts his sword in the ground and puts his middle and index to his forehead closes his eyes and says"Nitosuki...RELEASE!!!"Lin fires at the 4 headed dragon.

(Visuals)
Takai vrs. Linomaru BLEACH___Ichigo__s_bankai_by_UdonCrew
Takai vrs. Linomaru Atomic_Breath
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 10:03 pm

The blast would hit and destroy the dragons although Takai would then appear right next to Lin since destroying the dragons would only take some dead weight of Takai. Takai would then clap his hands together and use poison twister creating a large tornado that would engulf Takai and Lin. Although Takai was not affected by the fumes or poison inside the twister Lin's body would begin to feel heavy and he would begin to feel dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 10:14 pm

Feeling dizzy lin falls to his knees and close his but not faint but to activate his Gentai and stop Takai's Posion Jutsu and any other jutsu from this point until one page has passed
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1November 8th 2009, 10:19 pm

Although the twister would stop and my justsu would stop working Furiko would then wrap around Lin and begin to tighten. These wire would be part of Furiko as a soul weapon so they would no be broken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Takai vrs. Linomaru
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next