Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Empty
PostSubject: Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist   Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Icon_minitime1May 8th 2009, 11:24 am

My weapons are really just one weapon with numerous different forms that are easy to change to.
In order to change weapons i must charge different types of chakra into my pick and play a note on Rhythm

Rhythm Pick
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist RhythmPick

Rhythm
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Rythm

this is my basic guitar, it has sound based attacks and is very hard, can enhance my abilities or do other things depending on the notes played.

Blessed Pick
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist LightPick

Blessed Rhythm
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist HeavensRythm-1

this is the second of the forms that are at my disposal. this form is good for sword skills...and allows control over light/lightning element/holy. it is also forged with holy energy

Cursed Pick
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist DarkPick-1

Cursed Rhythm
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist DarkRhythm

3rd from. Controls Darkness, shadows, and Negative energy.

Earth Pick
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist EarthPick

Earth Rhythm
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist EsrthRHYTHM

4th form. Controls earth and minerals and metals.

Flame Pick
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist FirePick

Flame Rhythm
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Dark-FireRythm

5th form. Controls Fire, heat.

Liquid Pick
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist WaterPick1

Liquid Rhythm
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist WaterRhythm

6th form. Controls liquids, ice, and cold temperatures

Wind Pick
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist WindPick

Wind Rhythm
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist WindRhythm

7th form. Controls Wind, air, and gases.

Galaxy Pick
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Pick2

Galaxy Rhythm
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist GalaxyRythm

8th form. grants understanding of anything and controls various aspects of the galaxy.

Time Pick
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist TimePick-1

Time Rhythm
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist TimeRhythm2

9th form. slight control over time. i can overlap events in the match, for example i can make 3 different attacks appear at once.If you are physically hit with Time Rhythm, whatever part is hit will turn to sand and fade from existence.

Damned Pick
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist DamnedPick-1

Damned Rhythm
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist DeadRythm

10th form. control over dead objects...works hand in hand with the Rhythm Cloak to create and manipulate hordes of powerful undead abominations.

Last edited by Rion on July 12th 2010, 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist   Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 10:22 pm

damn...i forgot my minions o.0!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist   Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 10:23 pm

Rhythm Cloak-
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist RhythmCloak

this cloak is where the threads of Rhythm come from, the cloak itself is a living weapon, it will change attribute based on the element that i am using at the time. it has no visual signs of changing it's element other than the fact that the attacks unleashed from it are a different element. should the need arise it will defend it's master and it can also play Rhythm, since it is linked directly to my Rhythm
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist   Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 10:24 pm

Minions

Marksman
Durable soldier's that were killed at the gun line, they hav enumerous high powered rifles sticking out of their backs, and extremely sharp senses of hearing and smell, they are blindfolded and therefore cannot see.

Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Marksmanconcept

Slayers
Warriors that were torn assunder by swords, they have sabers for arms and legs and come in two types, Slayers (Right) and Black Slayers (Left). Black Slayers are slower, but more powerful and durable, Slayers are more speedy and acrobatic.

Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Slayers

Mainliners
Mainliners are themed after drug abuse of all sorts. They have
hypodermic needles shoved through their eyes and back and can rip
needles out of their bodies to throw them at the opponent. Their Injections can cause halucinations, death, poinoning, lack of sight, lack of hearing, or loss of body functionality.

Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist 407316-34510_16_2_super

Arsonists
Humans that were burned alive. It's a two-headed creature that slams its hands into the
ground to send out a "seeking missile-like" fire trail that burrows
towards enemies. As the fire trail travels, reddish light bursts from
breaks in the ground shooting out beams of light that illuminate the
trail and surrounding area. If the missile does not hit a target, it
explodes underground sending a burst of flame and light jetting up from
the ground. If the missile does hit a target the victim will be
engulfed in flame for a period of time. Also has basic fire manipulation.

Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist The-suffering-ties-that-bind-20050728045537287
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist   Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 10:25 pm

High Minions
The Minions that are drastically better than the rest, there is only 1 of each High minion.

Pyramid Head

A Monster with immense strength and Durability. Not very fast, but not very slow either. He fights with the long and heavy cleaver in the picture below, he is not stupid and he does not flinch from being hit.

Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Pyramid_Head_by_suarezart

Dahaka
The Dahaka is the corrector of time, it is a creature that is forged from the sands of time and will always seek to eradicate anything non beneficial to time. The Dahaka can control the flow of time to a certain extent (it can't rewind time), the Dahaka's only weakness is water, other than that he has no weakness, it can also manipulate darkness and sand.

Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Dahaka2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist   Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 10:25 pm

Deus Ex Machina
The name of the Scythe that Unknown aqcuired for Rion, this Scythe has various forms and each one with a different effect, some more useful than others, depending on situation at hand.

Regular Form - Deus Ex Machina
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Anima__Rayne_by_Wen_M

Other forms ((Names Pending))
Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Anima__Scythes_set_1_by_Wen_M

((I'll have to resize that enormous one later))

((Forms from left to right))

1st Form - Manipulate all light in the area
2nd Form - Breaks solids down into a liquid state
3rd Form - Controls all shadows in the area0
4th Form - Burns at thousands upon thousands of degrees, the flames that it produces have similar properties of the Nova Load flames, but mainly just burn away at any and all tiypes of energy (includes kinetic and potential.)
5th Form - Able to cut Souls, whatever it cuts temporarily dies. ((ex. cut your arm, your arm dies, cut your hand your arm still dies, cut your spine, paralyzed))
6th Form - Can bring to life inatimate objects, and grants Rion control over them

((Will elaborate further later...))

Last edited by Rion on June 22nd 2009, 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist   Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 3:30 pm

Harbringers

Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Hephaisto
Gauntlets that Rion will wear from now on, these gauntlets give Rion the ability to ignite anything he touches, no matter what it is ((Water, ice, and anything else that wouldn't usually burn, EXCEPT Rhythm)) furthermore these flames don't require oxygen

Last edited by Rion on June 22nd 2009, 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist   Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 8:34 pm

The Hephaisto gauntlets ((Above Post)) have been renamed as

The Harbringers

((Also I'll be editting a few things here...I made some mistakes...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist   Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Weapons of the 4th Rhythmist
Page 1 of 1