Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kid's weapons I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kid's weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kid's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Kid's weapons   Kid's weapons Icon_minitime1October 25th 2009, 7:43 pm

The hexicon.
Kid's weapons Hexico10
A book shrouded in mystery with the ability to be ANY INANIMATE OBJECT in existance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kid's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid's weapons   Kid's weapons Icon_minitime1November 5th 2009, 10:54 pm

General Items I will create... ALOT

Megas XLR
Giant ROBOT CAR!!!!
Kid's weapons Megas310
It comes fully equipped with a giant lazer sword, an advanced prepulsion system, heavy firepower, and lots of other shit I dont know about.

Star Rod- The ultimate weapon that provides all of dreamland with its power. also when swung it produces stars but its real power stems from its incredible knockback that is felt when thrown. It sends people flying.

Starnade- A small hand grenade that packs the power of 794 stars.

Kid's gitaroo-Kid's weapons Guitar10
Kid's replica of a guitar equiped with a dynamo that can launch bolts of electricity of every vibration felt through the cords. It also has the ability to break any spell or enchantment and also protects him from them (audible, not visual)
Back to top Go down

Kid's weapons
Page 1 of 1