Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Takai vrs. Linomaru

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 12:06 am

Lin would throw his sword at Takai and break free of Furikos' grip that he had on him by simply dislocating his bone of course Lin wolud fall the floor and be paralayzed for a whle hile he reconnects all his joints back together and he stands to his feet
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 12:12 am

Takai would duck the blade with no problem since the attack was so easy to be seen and avoided. Also since Furiko's crystal was still right above Lin who could not move the crystal would dive down most likely digging deep into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 12:34 am

Nese would jump in the way and protect lin from the faling crystal and become hurt herself....Behind Takai would Be he The Blades Hito Mito and Sito and they would come flying towad Lin and Nese to see what just happened
Mito-LIn is she okay?
Hito-No she's not Mito
Sito-Lin what do you want us to do?
"Plan Alpha Omeaga"The blades would begin to circle Lin and a lighting tornado would begin to form around Lin and the Swords would turn into pure lighting and Lin would shoot it all at Takai and it would be no escape because it is the size of a pentagon which is below Takai and it's coming from all angles
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 10th 2009, 12:48 am

As the attack hit I would create a large amount of smoke although once the smoke cleared Takai would be shown to be unharmed. Although there would be a large amount of metal weapons around him which were dug into the ground which attracted the lighting and poured it into the ground causing it to disappear. Temura could also be seen standing next to Takai with normal wires around he which is how he controlled her, because even though Takai could not use his moves his puppets could. Takai would then move his hand in the form of a hand sign and a large seal would then appear on Temura chest. This would cause a large wave of weapons to appear from under Lin and shoot up and also above Lin and come crashing down toward him. Also since Lin did noting to take the crystal out of Nese it would begin to surge with my soul energy (not jutsu) which would slowly begin to poison Nese.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 11:36 am

*nathan could be seen standing far away from the power his vision allowed him to see as if he was right next to them as he can see the intense battle between lin and takai* "Takai has gotten stronger it seems. I Look forward to a battle with him." *nathan continued to watch from a distance as the battles continues on*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 11:40 am

Nese would desinagrate and all you would see is the bones of awolf...not noticing that Nese was gone Lin would run toward Takai with Mito in his hand and he takes a swing at his head,but if he misses he would try to get him with a primary lotus.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 11:48 am

Takai- Not really in control are you.

As the Lin came toward Takai Temura would then move between the two and then open her mouth and a large wave of weapons would then move toward Lin who was going to run right into them. At the same time Takai would press a button on Furiko's holder and her crystal would then rocket back trying to stab Lin in the back while the weapons came from the front.

Last edited by Takai Kugutsu on November 11th 2009, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 1:21 pm

*Chuckles*"Now!!!!"Lin turns into Hito and the blade falls to the ground and the attacks would colide Lin would be above Takai on NIRIYUMARI the dragon of thunder and lighting.Lin would then tell the beast to attack and Large Thunder Bolt would come crashing down at light speed it was sure to hit him

(Dragon Visual)
Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Stardust_Dragon_ID_by_OriginalFluffyFace
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 1:21 pm

The member 'Linomaru Hugo' has done the following action : Chances

'Final Strike' : 2, 1, 5
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 1:28 pm

As the lighting moved down toward Takai Furiko's crystal would appear above him and then using using the wire at the end of the crystal would form into a large shield. This would then try to push the attack away from Takai.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 1:28 pm

The member 'Takai Kugutsu' has done the following action : Chances

'Jutsu Dodge' : 1, 6, 5
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 1:30 pm

The blast would be knocked away and then Furiko's crystal would launch toward Lin at lighting speeds trying to hit him in the shoulder. At the same time more weapons would shoot out from Temura fallowing behind the crystal trying to stab Lin in multiple places.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 8:29 pm

The dragon would take all damage but Lin would feel the same pain and fall to the ground
-time skipped-The Gentai ud wear off and Lin got up and said"Okay then Pal you won"But Lin would be behind him with not one strach on him and the fake Lin would faint and turn back into Nese Lin would walk over and pick Nese up and walk off the field and wave a bye to Takai
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 8:34 pm

As Lin left out of the area a large vain would appear on Takai's forehead as Takai and Furiko leave the area with out a word.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 8:54 pm

*Nathan was kinda satisfied with the battle and so he decided to say hi to takai* "Yo, nice battle you had there."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 9:04 pm

Takai would then turn and notice Nathan.

Takai- Yo Nathan-kun were you watching the whole battle?
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 9:11 pm

"I came here during the middle but i saw what I needed to see. I'm impressed at your power and congrats on the rank."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 9:24 pm

Takai- Thanks but I still have a lot more work to do.

Furiko would then turn back to human form and stand next to Takai.

Furiko- What about you Nathan-kun have you been able rank up?
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 9:31 pm

"Umhmm. The guy you beat is the person i beat and I got Special Jonin for it."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 9:41 pm

Furiko- Wow that means you are a higher rank then Takai.

Takai- Looks like we have a lot more work to do,
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 12th 2009, 4:40 pm

"Yea cant wait till i get better with Yumari now, and i cant wait to have a battle with you as well so till then see ya Takai, Furiko." *nathan would kiss the hand of furiko and then leaves the area with a trail of wind behind them*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takai vrs. Linomaru   Takai vrs. Linomaru - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Takai vrs. Linomaru
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2