Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Nathan's Zanpakuto Chuugi-Mangetsu I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Nathan's Zanpakuto Chuugi-Mangetsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan
Character Info (Highlight):

Nathan's Zanpakuto Chuugi-Mangetsu Empty
PostSubject: Nathan's Zanpakuto Chuugi-Mangetsu   Nathan's Zanpakuto Chuugi-Mangetsu Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 3:52 pm

After going to Akarui, I was able to receive a zanpakuto named Chuugi-Mangetsu which means Loyal Full Moon. In it's sealed form it looks like this.

(Visual Aid)
Nathan's Zanpakuto Chuugi-Mangetsu TS-TCS88BOK_900

Shikai
It's release command is Arise and it forms into a unique sword with blades all around it including the hilt of the sword as well. It has the powers to gather the reiatsu thats in the area (can do the same with elements)and convert it to raw power or add it to my own reiatsu it can also absorbs someone else reiatsu and send it back at them with twice the power. as well as do the same for elemental attacks as well. (I would have to be elements that I already know)

(Visual Aid)
Nathan's Zanpakuto Chuugi-Mangetsu PURSUASION_by_BLOODSTORME

(Visual of Mangetsu)
Nathan's Zanpakuto Chuugi-Mangetsu 39-05
Bankai

Tensa Mangetsu. Tensa Mangetsu's bankai ability increase its shikai ability times 5 which now allows me to literally still energy from other people and use them for my own purposes. This being if someone fired a blast that could level the entire battlefield I would be able to absorb all the energy used to create it rendering it ineffective. In combination with my DWF I am able to absorb attacks faster break them down into nothing. This being the Storm Flames aspect. With the rain flame I would be able to take physical attacks head on and use the momentum against them.

Mangetsu materializes into a wolf with armor and markings of the okami tribe. With him on my side I use him as medium to absorb energies that I am unaware of or no control over. One example would be natural energy or sky chakras.

Nathan's Zanpakuto Chuugi-Mangetsu NathansBankai]

Nathan's Zanpakuto Chuugi-Mangetsu Picture001-1
Back to top Go down

Nathan's Zanpakuto Chuugi-Mangetsu
Page 1 of 1