Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Sirus's Zampakuto Soshi I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Sirus's Zampakuto Soshi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirus

Sirus

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Rinsei (Druids Power/Druingan)

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Sirus's Zampakuto Soshi Empty
PostSubject: Sirus's Zampakuto Soshi   Sirus's Zampakuto Soshi Icon_minitime1November 14th 2009, 9:36 pm

Name: Soshi

(Soshi Sealed Form)
Sirus's Zampakuto Soshi W318_small

(Soshi Spirit Form)
Sirus's Zampakuto Soshi 11

(Soshi Shikai Released Form)
Sirus's Zampakuto Soshi Sirusshikai

Release Command: Seal Soshi!

Soshi Shikai form allows me better control over elemental chakra but considerable control over Light chakra and the such. With Shikai released, Light jutsu and such come at a 45% less chakra drain for me when used, and also almost doubles my light jutsu's power/strength. It also grants a 25% less chakra drain on all other elements, and a 25% increase to their power. When activated, Light chakra streams off of me and Soshi, protecting us from most shadow and darkness based jutsu, and also projecting light outwards, as to try and blind our opponents.

Bankai:

Sirus's Zampakuto Soshi SirusSoshiBankai

After releasing Bankai, Soshi becomes a sword made of Pyua or Pure Light, looking like a glowing liquid glue kinda. My body also glows with this light, having many tattoos etched on my body. Out of the Zampakuto can be released many fairy looking things which are also made of the same material as the Zampakuto, Pyua. The power that I gain from the transformation is staggering. All elemental techs are boosted by 50% in power and are cut down by 50% in chakra consumption. Light Jutsu are almost tripled in power and cost close to nothing. It also allows me control of Pyua. Its the stuff that the Zampakuto is made of as well as the fairies. This is an essense of Light, and has the power to be manifested in either an extreme energy form or an extreme solid form. In the case of the sword and fairies, both. As a extreme solid form, its almost unbreakable. It is extremely resilient to physical attacks, elemental attacks, and Reiatsu attacks. As an extreme energy, it has the power to break/slice through most materials, and also able to break whatever it comes into contact with down into a smaller and/or weaker state.
Being also of a high degree of light power, it has a special potency against dark and shadow powers. As the sword and fairies are made of both, they have both qualities. The fairies can be mass produced from the sword in huge qualities as long as the Bankai is active.
Back to top Go down

Sirus's Zampakuto Soshi
Page 1 of 1