Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Zampakuto of Kuwa I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Zampakuto of Kuwa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuwa

Kuwa

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Zampakuto of Kuwa Empty
PostSubject: Zampakuto of Kuwa   Zampakuto of Kuwa Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2009, 12:39 am

Name: Kesshou

Spirit Form
Zampakuto of Kuwa Kesshou-1

Sealed Form
Zampakuto of Kuwa Kesshou

Shikai Form
Zampakuto of Kuwa KesshouShikai

Command Phrase: Consume Kesshou!

When released, Shikai allows me mainly to create plasma without chakra consumption (although it still takes chakra to manipulate it) and also does it instantaneously, and creates as much as I want, or as much as it can handle. It also grants me a chakra consumption cut and extended resistance to all lightning, fire, plasma based attacks, as well as power to either manipulate them, or if I can already do that, an up in their power.

Bankai:

Zampakuto of Kuwa KesshouBankai

Bankai transforms Kesshou into armor and swords which together is called Sygn of the Shogun. When activated, large amount of spirit pressure is released around the area, as well as an area of 15 ft around me rises to massive temperatures. While activated, this allows me several things.
1. It allows me everything that Shikai provided at a higher level. (The armor and the sword both can create plasma)
2. Resilience: With this armor I am able to withstand massive level attacks from both chakra and Reiatsu types, although can resist more against Reiatsu attacks. The armor and swords burn at a level of temperature level to that of a star/sun. Thus, anything that makes contact with it/them will probably be melted and destroyed. Also can withstand high temperature/fire/lightning/plasma attacks.
3. Shogun Strength: It provides a very high level of strength in which blows from my attacks, both physical and jutsu, extend to 5x as much damage/destruction. This also provides a very high level of spirit pressure, more than a normal Bankai.
4. Shogun Sygn: This allows me to manipulate plasma at a higher level so much that whatever comes into contact with the plasma/armor/swords will almost always become plasma. Things that cannot be changed are anything that is at an extreme hardness/indestructible. (Most Energy types can also be transformed into plasma, depending on the energy type. Chakra and Reiatsu are the most susceptible of energies, other energies take longer to be transformed) (Energy is slower to be transformed where as physical objects are much faster)
Back to top Go down

Zampakuto of Kuwa
Page 1 of 1