Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  ren its time I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

ren its time

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The trev

The trev

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : living my life like it's golden
Kekkei Genkai : interdementia

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 9th 2009, 10:28 pm

i sit staring at my reflection on the lake as i wait for ren to arrive
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 4:10 pm

As I walk around, I see Trev by the lake.
"HEY TREV!!!" I wave to him.
Back to top Go down
The trev

The trev

Character sheet
Character Race:

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 8:26 pm

"hello ren." i said without looking up.
"would you like to fight me?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 8:28 pm

" Sure, this will be fun."

I step back 30 feet and take a stance.
Back to top Go down
The trev

The trev

Character sheet
Character Race:

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 13th 2009, 10:13 pm

i walked onto the lake and used my light energy to make a floor for me to walk on. then i went outy about halfway and sat back down. i reached out my hand and shot out a concentrated beam of super hot light at you. as it flew it divided up several times into about 20 new beams which all flew towards ren at high speed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 3:35 pm

Seeing him ready, I wrap my self around with a thick plate of dense air. Sensing how much force was in the vibrating air, I send a wave of wind with equal energy ready to absorb the heat. Then, I create 5 thin slicing disks, which are very hard to see, going at Trev at extreme speed.
Back to top Go down
The trev

The trev

Character sheet
Character Race:

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 5:57 pm

i was sinking beneath the top of the lake but becuase of my aura i didn't get wet. i was completely beeath the surface by the time the disks flew overhead. iwhen i felt thier energy go by i remembered that you were thhere and i came back to the top of the lake. "that wasn't very nice" i said i starting forming light bombs in my hand and chucking them around you. they were pretty powerful and completely incinerated the tey touched
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 6:14 pm

"Wow, I've never fought someone that uses light energy. Pretty cool. Hmm, lets have a clash of the bomb elements."
I take out the same number of air bombs, without using up chakra, and throw it at Trev's light bombs. These have power higher than a tera-ton of wind force and seismic waves.
Back to top Go down
The trev

The trev

Character sheet
Character Race:

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 14th 2009, 6:35 pm

the colliding bombs created a huge blast that completely demolishes the area between us with dirt and lighht and stuff flying everywhere making it impossible to see. after it all cleared i was nowhere to be seen. i had left the lake and made my way behind ren but since i never made any noise when i walked becuase i walk on a solid floor o lihgt just a few inches above hte ground (i'm walking on sunshine) also the light in the area had grown so bright in several different places it was impossible to tell which one i was in. however the light around ren had started to turn into a liquidous state.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 10:13 am

This is.....different. , I thought seeing the light liquefy.

I form an orb around me to keep me cool from the hot temperatures. I jump on top of the thin spiraling disk, 4 feet above ground, with my eyes closed and ride away from the bright light. Using my nose, I smell Trev's natural aroma and follow it to his direction.
Back to top Go down
The trev

The trev

Character sheet
Character Race:

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 9:09 am

the sticky liquid light stuck to you as you flew around. all the different spots of glowing bright light formed into hundred of solid light spikes and flew towards ren with deadly precision.
i was standing back on the lake at this time
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 4:50 pm

Strange, I think to myself.

I touch the sticky liquid and lately notice the solid light spikes coming at me. My body, slowly forms holes in certain spots. Some light spikes go through my body safely while others pierced into me. "Owch!" I send a blast of wave at the solid spikes to blow them away.
Back to top Go down
The trev

The trev

Character sheet
Character Race:

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 6:24 pm

as the wave hit the spikes they exploded in a huge burst of burning hot energy all focused towards you. even though i was using a considerable amount of energy the sunlight helped me to replenish it quickly. also i was standing on the lake which reflected it back up towards me so it had double the affect
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 4:30 pm

Smart.......

I let the the burning hot energy come inside my orb and trapped it in there. As I got out, I was burned slightly but well enough to continue. The burning hot energy inside the orb cooled down to the average air temperature. I sent blasts of cold wind to the area near me and Trev to cool us down. Usually with extremely cold air like this one, the warm/hot air and energy, Trev caused would rise up, causing rain.
Back to top Go down
The trev

The trev

Character sheet
Character Race:

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 10:17 pm

(couldn't it also cuase tornados?)
with all these clouds blocking out the sun i might have to use my shadow energy. i thought as i waited to see ren's next move
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 10:36 pm

((Yupp, depending on the low pressure system. but on this case, most definitely))

Rain fell and tornadoes blew out around the area. I took control of them and slashing winds cut through slicing the ground. Howls of moaning can be heard throughout. The tornadoes blew at great speed coming at Trev, allowing me to use a lot less chakra, not having to create them.
Back to top Go down
The trev

The trev

Character sheet
Character Race:

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 6:45 am

i drop down to the bottom of the lake and start spreading acidic shadow energy throughout it. although it would usually take alot of hakra to create such a high amout of it, the water helped spread it more rapidly. i used the acid to burn a hole through the ground to where i new ren was and since i was really far underground i was protected from all the tornados and stuff
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 7:59 pm

I stomp the floor with excessive force and then jump on top of my razor disk. I elevate up higher into the sky. As I stomped the ground, the vibrations located your point and cold, slicing wind from all around you attacked and followed underground.
Back to top Go down
The trev

The trev

Character sheet
Character Race:

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 20th 2009, 8:07 pm

as the wind broke up the ground i shot up a large portion of the dark acid lake water and it's force was enough to counteract the oncoming waves and still keep goping so as it broke ground it got sucked into the tornados and started being flung around wildly all over the area. also i made a duplicate of my shadow that formed into a copy of myself (except not quite as sexy) and it flew up into the clouds and desintigrated into a bunch of acidic darkness that spread throughout the cloud rapily and came down with the rain adding to the already exceptionally large amount of it in the air already. also the accidic darkness was attracted tothe liquodous light still around ren
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 21st 2009, 8:24 pm

((lol))
I face my palms toward all the tornadoes causing them to stop and vanish. Then I form some hand signs and inhaled as much carbon dioxide as I could, stopping mid-way. My skin turned blue and thousand of tiny speckles formed on me. Finally, after a couple of milli-seconds, my top layer of skin blew up leaving behind all liquidous light and a new layer formed. My new body blows up and I vanish into air.
Back to top Go down
The trev

The trev

Character sheet
Character Race:

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 21st 2009, 8:39 pm

i had just come up from out of the ground in time to see what happened "...................what the?????????" i flew into the air until i reached the clouds. i absorbed alot of hte dark acid into me allowing it to eat away at my flesh. i didn't care i didn't really need it and i could get it back. after my skin was gone i i was able to seperate my energy from the rest of my bado so i was literally a being of pure darkness. i expanded my prescence amongst all the darkness that was currently around me looking for ren
"ren ooooooooooh reeeeeeeeeeeeeen. come out and plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" i said deliriously becuase well i had absorbed alot of darkness by now which can make me kinda screwy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 7:03 pm

I smiled while flowing around, enjoying the rest of his sanity. The entire time I was in a gaseous state resting and breathing in enough wind/air to make my move. The air turns an icy cold and I re-appear down on land, 10 feet away from the lake. A green aura forms around me while I do a few more hand signs. I take out a machine gun from my back and shoot into the air, where a deadly gas forms. The deadly gas spreads, enough to burn through many, such as metals and landforms. My aura dried up the lake nearby evaporating any liquid. I waited to see what Trev was planning.
Back to top Go down
The trev

The trev

Character sheet
Character Race:

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 24th 2009, 11:41 pm

since i was pure darkness i wasn't tangible so i sank down into hte ground and released alot of the energy i had absorbed into me into the air in a combination of solid and acidic liquid. when the acids and when the acids and poisins met they formmed....whatever. but hte solid darkness would protect me from the ....new freaky hybrid stuff
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1May 28th 2009, 1:11 pm

Wondering, what this "whatever" was formed, I awaited for him. As of the moment, he was purely of dark energy and projectile weapons would've been futile against him.

You can't stay like that forever, chakra's going down..... I thought.
At that moment I decided to overpower his mind. It was the right time. I had to hurt him mentally. Going into his new dark form, he was slowly losing sanity and acting a bit "odd". Thus, leaving him less control of his mind. I formed a path into his mind and tried to enter inside. It was incredibly different than an average persons. Hellfire! This should cause him to feel that he's being burned in hell for hundreds of years. Being burned, slaughtered, brought back alive, and repeated. A gruesome image and feeling he must be going through. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
The trev

The trev

Character sheet
Character Race:

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1June 4th 2009, 9:18 pm

"when ren connected her mid to mine i could barely contain my amusement. never connect your mind wiht a psychic who is as dememneted as me and losing whatever scrap of sanity he had. when she used her hellfire attack i couldn't help but to luagh. since i had a psychic connection with all my zombies i had experienced what they were going through in hell before i reanimated them. i had seen whatg ren showed me and much worse several times before so it really didn't do anything except give me a good idea. i reverted back to my natyral form of supreme sexyness. i dispelled the rest of the darkness into the air and shot itt and the freaky hybrid stuff and the solid darkness which was converted into acidic darkness at ren and it dissolved everything it came into contact with. then i opened up a portal and jumped inside, leaving it open for ren to follow in case she somehow survived the attack. it was time to turn up the heat. (due to the nature of the portals our psychic connection was severed. it can be reconnected but only if we are in the same plane of existance)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ren its time Empty
PostSubject: Re: ren its time   ren its time Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

ren its time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next