Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Hebi battles with Soul Energy. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Hebi battles with Soul Energy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tear

Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

Hebi battles with Soul Energy. Empty
PostSubject: Hebi battles with Soul Energy.   Hebi battles with Soul Energy. Icon_minitime1November 27th 2009, 11:33 am

Tear would make his way into the Battle Room, awaiting Hebi's arrival.

Last edited by Tear on November 27th 2009, 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hebi battles with Soul Energy.   Hebi battles with Soul Energy. Icon_minitime1November 27th 2009, 11:36 am

{Amuria would appear in the room dragging Hebi right behind her and she would then place him facing Tear.}

Amuria- Okay he is all your Tear-sensei.

{Amuria would then sit down away from the two so she would no get in the way of there training.}
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hebi battles with Soul Energy.   Hebi battles with Soul Energy. Icon_minitime1November 27th 2009, 11:42 am

Tear quirked a brow "Oh no, what I had in mind did not include myself, but the two of you. You two will battle each other. This will both strengthen your bond and hone both of your skills alone. You, Amuria, to learn to use your weapon form by yourself, just in case it is needed and you, Hebi to learn to use your own Soul Energy and such. You two may begin when ready... I will monitor." Tear sat down, staring at them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hebi battles with Soul Energy.   Hebi battles with Soul Energy. Icon_minitime1December 6th 2009, 10:13 am

Amuria- Hmmm okay your the sensei Tear-sensei.

*Amuria would stand up and then leap toward Hebi and her hands would then begin to glow. A long whip of soul energy would then extend from her hand and it would lash out at Hebi.*

{Hebi would move out of the way of the whip of soul energy and his hand would then begin to glow with soul energy as he punches forward and release 5 soul energy snakes that would rocket from his hand toward Amuria.)

*Amuria would doge and knock away the snakes and then land a few feet away from Hebi with a large smile on her face.*
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hebi battles with Soul Energy.   Hebi battles with Soul Energy. Icon_minitime1December 9th 2009, 4:48 am

Tear nodded "I wonder if they will be able to do as I really want them to with this battle... I should just observe.." He took some steps back and leaned his body against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hebi battles with Soul Energy.   Hebi battles with Soul Energy. Icon_minitime1December 19th 2009, 10:31 am

*Hebi would rocket toward Amuria as his hand surges with soul energy and would then appear in front of Amuria and throw a forward punch although from the punch a large snake made of soul energy would then appear from his punch. This would not only push Hebi back from Amuria but now giving Amuria little time and space to doge the attack.*

Amuria would smile as he hands began to glow as the snake of soul energy moved closer. From just like Hebi Amuria would thrust he hand forward and then multiple energy whips would be release toward the snake. Although the whips would then harden turning into solid beams of soul energy that would stab right though the snake destroying it.

*Although as soon as the snake was destroyed and begin to disappear Hebi would then appear behind Amuria. When his soul energy snake was released and pushed him back he would have flied back to the wall and pushed off of it with soul energy to move over and behind Amuria while she was distracted by the large snake made of soul energy. He would then tighten his fist and would punch Amuria in the back releasing a large burst of soul energy. Then punch would then send Amuria flying back and she would land a few feet away from Hebi. Amuria would then slowly stand back up and rub he back were she was hit.*
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hebi battles with Soul Energy.   Hebi battles with Soul Energy. Icon_minitime1December 22nd 2009, 6:42 am

Tear squinted his eyes a bit "Hmmmm..." He was thinking about something a bit... drastic. But perhaps, he would be ready for it once this was over... "When you are finished... You will come with me, Hebi..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hebi battles with Soul Energy.   Hebi battles with Soul Energy. Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 2:25 pm

Hisss
"Roger that Tear-sensei say Rick.

As Hebi speaks to Tear Amuria would appear in font of Hebi with a large smile as her hands glow with soul energy. She would then thrust her hands forward and hit Hebi right in the stomach releasing a large wave of energy whips that would launch Hebi into the air and right into the wall. Amuria would then begin to jump around with happiness on being able to launch Hebi so far and with such power.

Amuria- Hahaha I got you Hebi-chan you should never be off guard during a fight no matter who you are fighting.

*Hebi would move out of the crater in the wall and his body would then begin to glow with soul energy. Hebi would then take a deep breath before disappearing in a explosion of soul energy and then appearing behind Amuria. Before she can turn around Hebi would hit her in the back with and open palm strike which would release a explosion of soul energy. Although as Amuria is flying back she would then notice a set of soul energy snakes wrapped around her and connected to Hebi's hand. Hebi would then jerk his hand back causing Amuria to be pulled back toward him as Hebi would take a stance and soul energy snakes would gather in his hand. When Amuria is close enough Hebi would throw a punch releasing a giant snake made of soul energy that would open his mouth toward Amuria. Although Hebi would have the snake go right passed Amuria missing her by a inch and the snake would slam into the wall leaving behind a large crater in the shape of a large snake bite. Amuria would land next to Hebi and the snakes around her would disappear as Hebi sits on the ground facing Amuria patting her on the head.*

Hisss

"Are you alright? asks Ace."

*Amuria would jump up and then headlock Hebi and try to chock him. Although he would still be sitting down with his normal emotionless face. Amuria would continue to try and chock him because although she was not hurt Hebi frightened her. Hebi would then stand up and and look over at Tear while Amuria gives up and then rests on Hebi's back piggyback style to rest.*

Hissssssss

"We are done Tear-sensei so do you just want me to come with you or can we bring Amuria to? Asks Tank."
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hebi battles with Soul Energy.   Hebi battles with Soul Energy. Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 2:39 pm

Tear nodded "Good work, you two..." Tear would turn to them, grabbing Amuria and Hebi by the heads "You're both coming with me..." He said as he used his Soul Transmission to instantaneously warp them off somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hebi battles with Soul Energy.   Hebi battles with Soul Energy. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hebi battles with Soul Energy.
Page 1 of 1