Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  yuya's moveset I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

yuya's moveset

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Devilish inferno Eclipse

yuya's moveset Empty
PostSubject: yuya's moveset   yuya's moveset Icon_minitime1December 29th 2009, 3:07 pm

Devilish inferno Eclipse- is basically a dark flame like substance. it burns and has the same properties but it also has the same properties or darkness fire- spreading to nearby stuff/darkness- consuming

(reminder- "these are not all my moves but just snippets of them or the ones i use the most if you will")
shadow eye- my eyes become pitch black and the blood begins to leak out like tears as my pupils dilate as they become crimson red like fire- creates stronger attacks and heightens all of my senses
yuya's moveset Devil_by_MEGAN_Yrrbby
Midnight Spark- a spark of dark fire spurts from my hand which is the signal of a the attack a nearly invisible ray of chakra shoots toward the target and if impact is made i will ignite in that area dealing impact and burning damage
dark slash-swings his gun blade causing dark inferno chakra to slash outward toward the direction of the swing
a thousand tears- shoots a small fire ball into the air or into a cloud then a miniature explosion happens the sky gets dark a water the temperature of lave rains down
dark wings- wings that share a close appearance to bat wings form on my back with vents at the end of each bone structure
dark armor- a armor made with shadow energy forms around me and mobility is cut vastly
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

yuya's moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuya's moveset   yuya's moveset Icon_minitime1January 19th 2010, 4:54 am

Well the name is very unquie,but at least it isnt "Darknss and fire control." Kudos to you child.
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

yuya's moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuya's moveset   yuya's moveset Icon_minitime1January 19th 2010, 5:07 am

thx :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

yuya's moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuya's moveset   yuya's moveset Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 2:36 pm

stronger evil eye- allows farther advances in physical reaction and capabilities yuya's moveset Evil_by_erin_eccentrik
devil fire sword- can create an exact copy of my soul partners sword form yuya's moveset Crimson_Blade-1
(this is it for now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

yuya's moveset Empty
PostSubject: Re: yuya's moveset   yuya's moveset Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

yuya's moveset
Page 1 of 1