Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Rokku's Zanpakuto I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Rokku's Zanpakuto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Village of Residence : Drifting
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Do you really care!?
Kekkei Genkai : Seismic Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Pyronite
Character Info (Highlight):

Rokku's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Rokku's Zanpakuto   Rokku's Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 3:58 pm

My Zanpakuto Kazan Ouchi in it's sealed form is a normal katana that is super heat resistant able to be dipped in lava with out any damage being caused to the blade. Also unlike other Zanpakuto mine contains two spirits which takes the form to two twin sisters.
(Blade)
Rokku's Zanpakuto Katana10

(Spirits)
Rokku's Zanpakuto Imposs11

Shikai: To release Kazan Ouchi instead of a normal release command I must recited a quick poem. Them poem goes "Fire that burns and char the heaven above, Earths that crack and rumbles the earth bellow as done the two intertwine and form as one Kazan Ouchi.". When release my Zanpakuto transforms into a pair of Nunchaku connected with by a glowing chain which can be extended when charged with enough energy. The nunchaku have strong earth, fire, and lava control being able to produce fire and lava from each end. The nunchaku can create earth quakes and small volcanos when in contact with the ground.
Rokku's Zanpakuto Cab32010
Back to top Go down

Rokku's Zanpakuto
Page 1 of 1