Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Mahk-X's Ring I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Mahk-X's Ring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mahk-X's Ring Empty
PostSubject: Mahk-X's Ring   Mahk-X's Ring Icon_minitime1January 8th 2010, 5:25 pm

((Something like this guys, everyone who isnt a boss, is a subordinate unless specifically granted upon by their respective boss))

Mafia Rank: Boss, of 'Weapon X'
Dying Will Flame: Crusher Flame, which is a mix of the Sky Flame and the Cloud flame.

The Crusher Flame, self named by Kham gives him the ability of both propagation and harmonization. Unlike other flames that are usually projected outwards for an attack, the Crusher Flame is internalized in Kham's body and can not be used in a projectile fashion. This allows Kham to use the propagation attribute on himself, increasing his muscle mass making his limbs stretch with the same force and power, allowing him to grow to exponential heights and drain chakra with every contact of the crusher flame. The harmonization attribute allows him control of his body, he cannot be manipulated by anyone or anything so long as his ring is on his finger. Aside from that, The Crusher Flame works best in conjunction with his earth behind. Kham can root himself in the ground and world breaker using his body as the catalyst among other fearsome things. The crusher flame's appearance is black smoke looking flame, in short I'm captain chaser from one piece with the Crusher Flame. Anything that comes into contact with the crusher flame makes the crusher flame's attack stronger and larger in quantity.

Ring Rank: S
Back to top Go down

Mahk-X's Ring
Page 1 of 1