Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Returning to See Mahk-x  I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Returning to See Mahk-x

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Returning to See Mahk-x  Empty
PostSubject: Returning to See Mahk-x    Returning to See Mahk-x  Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2010, 12:46 pm

-=Alaude would appear at the Kage's Castle and would walk in and would head up to the office belonging to Mahk-x. While heading up Aaude would look around wondering why this destroyed place was even still being used but that was non of his concern. Alaude would make it to Mahk-x's office and would then knock on the door hopping he would answer soon if he was there.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to See Mahk-x    Returning to See Mahk-x  Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2010, 6:29 pm

-*A voice bellowed from the only door at the end of a long hallway in the entire building. Twas Mahk-X who was on the other side of the door at his desk, the building was half a building. But Kham sitll in his half of an office wondered why in the world would people sitll come here. Clearly, it looks like no one is here. *-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to See Mahk-x    Returning to See Mahk-x  Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2010, 6:35 pm

-=Alaude would open the door and just like last time Alaude was hear hewould walk in and would bow to Mahk-x before he would begin to speak.=-

"Greatings once again Mahk-x I am hear to learn about these dying will flames."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to See Mahk-x    Returning to See Mahk-x  Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2010, 6:55 pm

-*Kham didn't budge simple sat at his desk with his legs kicked up on it's surface. It was like he was a statue. He didn't even speak, no breathing was detected.*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to See Mahk-x    Returning to See Mahk-x  Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2010, 7:02 pm

-=Alaude would stand seeing no movement from Mahk-x and was wondering why he was not moving. Alaude would stand as he was for a moment and would wait for a moment to see if he would move. Although after a few minutes Alaude would grow tired of waiting.=-

"Hello Mahk-x-dono are you awake!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to See Mahk-x    Returning to See Mahk-x  Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2010, 7:20 pm

-*Mahk-X spoke... after waiting there for about 10 minutes. He was sleeping...*-

"Wait... what? What the hell do you want?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to See Mahk-x    Returning to See Mahk-x  Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2010, 7:26 pm

-=By the time it took Mahk-x to wake up Alaude had already created himself a large black chair with his alchemy and some of the Kage's Castle rubble. Alaude would then look up at Mahk-x as he would wake up and address him.=-

"I have come to learn about obtaining a dying will flame."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to See Mahk-x    Returning to See Mahk-x  Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2010, 7:31 pm

"Couldn't you just... go ask someone else? Why come to an abandoned building?"

-*Kham said, he was irritated...*-

"I'm tired, leave."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to See Mahk-x    Returning to See Mahk-x  Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2010, 7:40 pm

-=Alaude while startled would keep a cool face from the reaction from the irritated Mahk-x.=-

"Well who else could help me besides you and the one known as Valerio Lombardi, and on another note why would one sleep in an abandoned building?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to See Mahk-x    Returning to See Mahk-x  Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2010, 8:02 pm

"Go talk to Valerio... he's never around , you'll get your questions answered straight away, for it seemes you have FAR too many of them."

-*That was Khams creative way of dismissing ths guys other question...*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to See Mahk-x    Returning to See Mahk-x  Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2010, 8:11 pm

"So you really are not going to tell me anything?"

-=Alaude would simply sigh and would disappear in a swirl of darkness leaving nothing behind but the chair he made. Although moments after he left the chair would turn back into the pile of rubble used to make it..=-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to See Mahk-x    Returning to See Mahk-x  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Returning to See Mahk-x
Page 1 of 1