Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  ╫Hatter's Tricks...╫ I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

╫Hatter's Tricks...╫

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayomi Hayata

Sayomi Hayata

Village of Residence : The Village In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Anti-Matter Manipulation, Night-Vision, Advanced Weapon Techniques

╫Hatter's Tricks...╫ Empty
PostSubject: ╫Hatter's Tricks...╫   ╫Hatter's Tricks...╫ Icon_minitime1January 16th 2010, 1:10 pm

-The manipulation of shadows is very useful; Sayomi can easily imprison an unwary victim if no defense is raised. Illusions that one could see in the shadows would drive all but the strongest of will to insanity... Of course, you'd have to be in the shadows' grip for quite awhile... Good thing Hatter's already insane~!!
-Her weapons techniques allow her to understand most weapons by simply examining them, usually through touch. Usually the mastery of a new weapon takes a considerably shorter amount of time for her than most others would need.
-No matter the amount of light (except for extreme concentrations of the stuff...), Sayomi can see perfectly. Not even the small details escape her observant ways.

Please note; Sayomi can form quite a few weapons from the shadows around, but the volume of anti-matter used to create the weapon must be the same as the weapon that was being formed from it. Additional shadows cannot be made, simply displaced to suit Sayomi's needs. She has not yet figured out a way to use her anti-matter abilities on someone's own shadow to make it affect them by much, but plans to do training on this.
Also, at a slow rate, energy can be absorbed into the shadows, making quite a few energy-based attacks either completely ineffective, or simply decreased in power, depending on the users of both techniques.
Back to top Go down

╫Hatter's Tricks...╫
Page 1 of 1