Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The space and Time tricks I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The space and Time tricks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Janko Mastubichi

Janko Mastubichi

Village of Residence : Rogue
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Wraping time
Kekkei Genkai : Manipulating Time And Space

The space and Time tricks Empty
PostSubject: The space and Time tricks   The space and Time tricks Icon_minitime1November 20th 2010, 1:51 am

Chakra nature: Time/Space

Kekkei Genkai: The power of Space and time - The ability to cut a portal in thin air, and send an object to another, connecting portal (pre-made) or slow down time (By a max of 3x at Genin level) for a few seconds (Maximum uses :: 3 sets of portals per fight).

Jutsu:
Portal summoning: Summons a sheild, attack, or transport portal to areas the user knows by visiting first-hand. The portal size depends on the person, but each size costs more charka. He can only make 2 portal sizes so far.

Time shift: Can speed up time or slow it for about 5 seconds (By 3x, either positive or negative at genin level), which affects the area around him (20 feet). It's like the rolo geass ability to create a circle of area in which time is manipulated.

Space power: Strength boost when the moon is out for his portals or time powers.

Sun power: Can gain strength, speed, and regenerate (Restores damage like cuts or bruises) faster with the sun out (4x Normal Human rate)

Summoning Justu - The space dimension: This summons an area with a moon and a sun well space and stars. ((SUSPENDED UNTIL NEXT RANK.))

Last edited by Janko Mastubichi on March 26th 2011, 9:51 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The space and Time tricks   The space and Time tricks Icon_minitime1November 20th 2010, 3:10 pm

Yeah, this totally isnt approved... you need to tone down a LOT of these moves espcially since you're dealing with the most controversial jutsu around.
Back to top Go down
Janko Mastubichi

Janko Mastubichi

PostSubject: Re: The space and Time tricks   The space and Time tricks Icon_minitime1November 20th 2010, 3:36 pm

ok fine any suggestions so that my powers will be acceptable
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The space and Time tricks   The space and Time tricks Icon_minitime1November 20th 2010, 3:42 pm

Well firstly, sure u can speed up and slow down time for a bit but do you speed up yourself or do you speed up the earths flow of time. there is a difference.

Secondly, how big are these portals how large of an attack can you send through these portals? You have to have descriptions to these things right now all your abilities are to vague. And you must have limitations because you area genin. you cant nuke someone when your a fuckin' genin.
Back to top Go down
Janko Mastubichi

Janko Mastubichi

PostSubject: Re: The space and Time tricks   The space and Time tricks Icon_minitime1November 20th 2010, 9:15 pm

(okay how about this I really new to this)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The space and Time tricks   The space and Time tricks Icon_minitime1November 20th 2010, 9:18 pm

What do you mean by the area around you? How far does the area extend? Because you are a genin you can start off with just speeding up or slowing down yourself.
Back to top Go down
Janko Mastubichi

Janko Mastubichi

PostSubject: Re: The space and Time tricks   The space and Time tricks Icon_minitime1November 20th 2010, 9:26 pm

(really i understand but i'ii still have a range because why would i slow down myself really)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The space and Time tricks   The space and Time tricks Icon_minitime1November 20th 2010, 9:32 pm

Then explain your range? be more descriptive it's something you're going to have to do on site. Did you read the rules? Probably not... Explain your powers more. How do you heal? Can you regenerate? Thats not explained
Back to top Go down
Janko Mastubichi

Janko Mastubichi

PostSubject: Re: The space and Time tricks   The space and Time tricks Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2010, 5:39 pm

(there now can i post stuff now)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The space and Time tricks   The space and Time tricks Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2010, 5:43 pm

No, 50 feet is too long for a genin so I changed it to 20 feet and you can only speed up or slow down time for up to 5 seconds. You cannot pause time that power is way to much for you. Have fun rp'ing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The space and Time tricks   The space and Time tricks Icon_minitime1December 7th 2010, 4:51 pm

((Wish I was a mod for this...))

SO. EDITED VERSION TO BE COPY-PASTED IN (In Mayumi's opinion. Edit this post as you will, Admin/mods.) ::

Chakra nature: Time/Space

Kekkei Genkai: The power of Space and time - The ability to cut a portal in thin air, and send an object to another, connecting portal (pre-made) or slow down time (By a max of 3x at Genin level) for a few seconds (Maximum uses :: 3 sets of portals per fight).

Jutsu:
Portal summoning: Summons a sheild, attack, or transport portal to areas the user knows by visiting first-hand. The portal size depends on the person, but each size costs more charka. He can only make 2 portal sizes so far.

Time shift: Can speed up time or slow it for about 5 seconds (By 3x, either positive or negative at genin level), which affects the area around him (20 feet). It's like the rolo geass ability to create a circle of area in which time is manipulated.

Space power: Strength boost when the moon is out for his portals or time powers.

Sun power: Can gain strength, speed, and regenerate (Restores damage like cuts or bruises) faster with the sun out (4x Normal Human rate)

Summoning Justu - The space dimension: This summons an area with a moon and a sun well space and stars. ((SUSPENDED UNTIL NEXT RANK.))
Back to top Go down
Kyono Imaru

Kyono Imaru

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 17
Kekkei Genkai : TBA

PostSubject: Re: The space and Time tricks   The space and Time tricks Icon_minitime1December 7th 2010, 4:57 pm

YEY! Somebody to help! Now just help him with his grammar man... >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The space and Time tricks   The space and Time tricks Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The space and Time tricks
Page 1 of 1