Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Takai's Anti Akuma Weapon I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Takai's Anti Akuma Weapon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid
Character Info (Highlight):

Takai's Anti Akuma Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Takai's Anti Akuma Weapon   Takai's Anti Akuma Weapon Icon_minitime1January 25th 2010, 11:15 pm

Created after placing Innocence into my old hand puppet Mono is my anti akuma weapon Odyssey.
Takai's Anti Akuma Weapon Enchan10

*Odyssey has the ability to release a massive amount of innocence coated wires from multiple parts of the glove. These wires alone a very sharp and powerful able to slice though weak types of metal with little to no effort what so ever.

*However Odyssey main and strangest ability is the power of weapon creation. With the use of my imagination I can cause the wire release merge together and from into different weapons. Although I can only create weapons equal to my sync rate and when the weapon it pick it becomes permanent so I am unable to change the created but instead wait for my sync rate to go up so I can create a new weapon. So far these are the only weapons I have (note all of these weapons are coated in innocence).

-Saw Swords: This creates four large lumber jack saw like swords that ether I or one of my puppets can whiled or even have the blades float around me to better the range of the slashes.

-Buzz Saw: This will create a large sharp floating saw disc that I can launch at my opponent making it spin as fast speeds creating large destructive cyclones.

-Archer: This will create a large bow that can be loaded with real arrows or with element based weapons. The ends of the bow are also have sharp blades so it can switch to close combat if need. The only down side about this bow it that is does no come with its own set of arrow.

-Arrows: This will create sets of arrows that can be loaded into my Archer bow or launched with my own will. The size of these arrows can change meaning sometimes it the length is right the arrow can double as a spear.
Back to top Go down

Takai's Anti Akuma Weapon
Page 1 of 1