Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  training with lin I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

training with lin

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sho

Sho

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Koubagan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 3:59 pm

Sho await in the forest playin with his lightin.....waiting on lin to show his face
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 4:02 pm

Lin would be laying down on a tree branch above Sho and he would say "Yo Sho, What's up with ya?"
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 4:08 pm

Sho throws the little lighting bolt at lin while he's laying down up in the tree.... nothing man you want to train
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 4:10 pm

Lin catches it and plays with the small bolt for a while before answering Sho's question
"Sure couldn't hurt...."Lin jumps off the tree and lands on the ground he draws Nitos and takes his stance awaitting sho's next move.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 4:12 pm

Sho says to lin "guess what "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 4:15 pm

"What?"Lin said smiling and putting his blade to his side.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 4:28 pm

Chicken Butt......laughin at lin in his face (sho's pulling his knife out his pocket getting ready to throw it)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 4:35 pm

Lin would fall on the ground laughing at Sho's joke "Hahahaha....Hey Lin guess what,What?,Chicken Butt,Chicken Butt....HAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAhAhAhHAHAHa."Imatating the joke that sho said even thought it wasn't that funny.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 4:42 pm

Sho uses duplcate and the a clone of lin appears lookin like he wants to kill lin

Enough of the jokes now lets fight your move
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 4:56 pm

Lin would get up and dust himself off *clear thoat* "A clone of me....Okay then I'll show you why the real one is better than the clone....Nese!"She would come from behind Sho and the dummy,I mean clone Lin and jumps to Linomaru's side Nese would then turn to her Human Forum and say"What do you want now,I was resting by the river."Linomaru-Fighting time okay.
Linomaru's Blade would glow and nese would turn into a small ball of energy and go into the sword Linomaru would swing his blade and a large gust of wind would come from the slash and nese would come out and attack the fake Lin and the real lin would rush toward Sho.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 5:07 pm

(The clone moves and repeats the same thing but uses a shadow instead to take out nese). Sho uses lighting tornado and jumps inside and charge at lin.As the tornado flys toward lin the clone runs behind the tornado aborsbing the lighting getting ready to attack lin with a banging punch to the face
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 5:15 pm

Lin would turn to shadows and appear behind Sho's tornado"In case your wondering how I did this I used Shadow shift where I can switch places with any object as so long as it has a shadow,and that is your clone......I done talking now I'll get serious.....Soul of Nitos Come and Protect me."Lin would begin to glow and his Nitos Armor would come on his body.

(visual)
training with lin Kungfu5_800x600
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 5:22 pm

Sho flys out the tornado and falls on the ground rollin......Sho begans to get up now he trys to control the clone.....5 mins past and sho finally gets control of it and truns the clone into him making two sho's.

Sho tell's the clone to fight help fight lin..the clone listens and go after lin wit 12 lighting orbs back to back to back

Sho turn's into cloud form trying to makke sure he dosen't notice whats going on
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 5:28 pm

Lin holds out his blade and absorbs the orbs,runs toward the clone and cuts it in half then lin would notice that sho has turn into his cloud forum and begins to rotate his blade towards Sho and blows him away."Come on you can do better than that can't you,or are you really the weak Sho.....GO ALL OUT or NO One will take you serious...Now COME ON FIGHT ME!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 5:55 pm

Sho knocks the wind out the way..then makes two more clones while the last clones pulls his self together. Sho flys toward lin then changes to full form and as he gets closer and closer sho kicks lin back into the clones where they kick lin into the clone on the ground where he uses dragon chain which wraps around lin and slam him into the ground
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 6:04 pm

Lin would wait for Sho to get close to him and he turns on his Gentai(canceling all the stuff that just happened) now no jutsu and magic can work for the nex 2 pgs Lin's armor goes away and sho's clones vanish and it's just Lin and Sho standing there Look at eachother face to face "Now I can show you my swordsmanship."Lin draws his blade and takes his stance awaiting to see what sho was going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 6:17 pm

Sho pulls out two blades moko and rin.........Lets go ln bring it...............sho runs toward lin full speed swinging both swords as fast as he can making it look like there's nothing there
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 6:28 pm

Lin would jump out of the way of the wildly swing sho and trip him on to the ground "Get up."Lin extense his arm to help Sho to his Feet then he jumps back a few feet and takes his stance once again.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 6:46 pm

Thankz for the help up said sho............he dust off the dirt and began cutting down trees to make a clear path toward lin......then sho throws moko at lin with full force
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 6:56 pm

Lin would turn to his side and grabs the blade as it goes by him and throws it back at sho,he then throws Nitos to his left as well but the blade doesn't hit sho it hits a tree near by and Lin then uses his speed to zip behind Sho and he grabs his blade from the tree and comes down Sho from above.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 7:10 pm

Sho pulls the string that he attach to the sword before he threw to control it from hitting me......sho blocks from above then pushing lin out the air and while lin is in the air flying back sho is running under him getting readyn to attack him from under
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 7:17 pm

Lin turns his body toward Sho he then comes do with a axe kick attempting to hit Sho but if he misses Lin would land and do the spinning tornado kick at Sho (Leaf Whirlwind)
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 7:21 pm

Sho speeds up so lin would miss the kick.......sho gets into a blockin stands and perpare for lins (leaf whirlwind kick)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 7:36 pm

Lin would stop in mid air and land right in front of Sho and trys trips him once again but he swings his blade at Sho's face as he is going down.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 7:56 pm

sho kicks his (rin) blade in the air knocking his blade out of his hand...then sho grabs lins arm and began to kick him in the ribs rappidly without stoping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

training with lin Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

training with lin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next