Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  training with lin - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

training with lin

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

training with lin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 8:24 pm

Before Sho's foot could reach Lin's rib he would turn of his Gentai and use shadow shift to getaway from the attack Lin wipes his forehead "Phew...Man that was close....Alright now we can use Jutsu again,your move."
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Koubagan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 8:33 pm

oh yea back in action said sho.........Sho closes his eyes for a few sec. and began to do some hand signs really fast and when he opens them he activate his koubango and the ground began to shack.......sho lifts his hand and water comes out the ground and fire appeared out of nowhere and he throws it at lin and following him everywhere he runs or jump
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 8:40 pm

*Yawn* Lin would use shadow shift but see as how the attack follows him Lin takes to the skyes he throws his blade in the air and (using charka)Lin begins to ride his blade like a skateboard in the sky and flys around for a bit then head towards Sho and at the last tenths of a second Lin uses shadow shift and moves out of the way and Sho is hit with his own attack.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 9:04 pm

Sho shacks it off...........sho jumps in the air and pauses in the air then the sky truns black and lighting erupt from the sky and hit struck sho until he truned gold and then he aimed towards the ground and flew to the ground with amazing speed toward lin......hitting the ground destroying most of it hoping to hit lin
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 9:15 pm

being cut on the face by a rock lin would get mad and use protection for the other stones"Fine then that's how you want to do it huh?Okay..."The blade would begin to float and glow in front of Lin an he would plce his hands forward and than expand them outard and Says"RELEASE!!!!"The Blade would turn into a new blade and Lin would be in his Soul Form his hair snow white and his armor gone but his clothes are raging with his power."So this is the Power of Nitosuki...This is my final stage Sho you,me,and Takai are the only ones whohav seen this...I think I would've made Jounin if I did this on Nathan but now you get a taste of it and please forgive me if I do somethings off the top of my dome okay pal...(Running toward Sho) here I come!"
(Visual)
training with lin - Page 2 6814-hitsugaya_bankai_by_tshoryuken_super
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 9:37 pm

Sho standing his ground then runs toward lin still golden from the lighting...........As sho is charging at lin he puts his two swords together and the began to glow and change into a new sword
(visual)
training with lin - Page 2 Sa-super_saiyan_raditztraining with lin - Page 2 Death_sword
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 9:44 pm

(visualof sword)
rinmoku name of sword
training with lin - Page 2 Cimg1154
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 14th 2010, 10:15 am

Lin allows Sho to Strike him...Lin then*Chuckles*"Now!!!!"Lin turns into Nitos and the blade falls to the ground and the attacks would colide Lin would be above Sho on NIRIYUMARI the dragon of thunder and lighting.Lin would then tell the beast to attack and Large Thunder Bolt would come crashing down at light speed it was sure to hit him

(Dragon Visual)
training with lin - Page 2 Stardust_Dragon_ID_by_OriginalFluffyFace
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 10:07 pm

((Finish time))
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 10:29 pm

sho gets hit by the lighting and flys back and crashes into a cliff.....................bbbbbboooooommmmmm (the cliff begans to crack and break into millions on pieces)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 10:35 pm

Lin would simply flap his wings and would be flying over head and would have his index and middle fingers on his forehead he would then let out a large energy wave right down toward Sho as he fell to the ground
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 10:48 pm

*cough*cough* sho finally notice the wave coming at him

sho then turns around and began punching a hole in the cliff so he wont get hit by the wave......sho is digging further and further into the cliff

sho thens turns around and throws three lighting orbs ou of the hole
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 10:54 pm

The wave would simply absorb the orbs and continue toward Sho who may have just trap himself in Lins' attack range.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 11:07 pm

holy shit where's my sword sho says

RINMOKU COME TO ME sho shouted .........the sword then comes flying in the hole before the wave can touch sho

sho charges up as fast as he can then... bbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm the cliff blows up and sho comes flying out knocking the wave out
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 11:32 pm

(( uh yeah fights over i win and your hurt badly so go to the hospital and get treated for your wounds.)) Lin would look down at Sho and smile and say "Chicken butt not all that funny dude that's like forty years old" He would then ride away on Niriyumaru and leave the battle field.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin - Page 2 Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 11:37 pm

sho walks off the battle field slowly then poofs to the hospital (about time its over)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training with lin   training with lin - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

training with lin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2