Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Come Out - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Come Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 24th 2010, 5:25 pm

Akarui...

-*Kham shook his fist out, that punch hurt his hand quite a bit... he must have super powerful hollow skin or some shit. He then attempted to read this mind, but some powerful reiatsu was stopping him from getting information, it was so strong that Kham stumbled back his nose began to bleed*-

"Damn... someone doesn't want us to know about Allen"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 5:21 am

"Why did you kill him...what did he and his team ever do to you. I know Akarui is stupid..but he isnt a bad guy"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 8:38 am

Akarui was nothing more then the beginning. All you soul reapers must die for what you did to me.

+Allen would look at both Kham and Zeik before noticing the white haired girl making her way over to the group.+

Great more of you...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 9:37 am

Zeik would hear the words of the boy and begin to fear the worse. He called us soul reapers and claimed "we" had wronged him in the past or something.

"What did us "soul reapers" do to you"

Zeik figured kham would just go with the flow of Zeik's last sentence and act as though we call ourselves soul reapers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 9:53 am

You soul reapers made me this way. Turned me into a monster..I used to be Grave Yamino.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 10:06 am

"Grave yamino! If you're grave then why attack your kage and fellow team mates. Akarui..Arashi...they where all part of your team"

Zeik now at a lost of what this boy was saying..decided to ask the question he had hoped to avoid

"...What did the people look like who did "this" to you...grave?"

Zeik had only hoped that soul society had attacked one of his own,for it would only insure that war was upon us.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 10:27 am

-*Kham stood aloof, whoever the enemy was he didn't particularly care. But something was telling him that whoever the true enemy was knew that we would probe Allen's mind for the right answer, this Soul Society or whoever is doing this knows a lot more about us than we do about them*-

I knew it... but some how he did some kind of reverse hollowfictaion. I have to learn more about this, about what he has become "Hey Zeik... if Allen hates shinigami so much, why attack us instead of the people in soul society then? It's obvious that we were targeted here"

-*Kham knew that zeik's emotions would jump ahead of him. So he figured that he would bring him back down to earth*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 10:38 am

Part of their team...you speak lies

+Allen lowered his head thinking on the matter. He only knew that he was once Grave and that the powers he had came from him but that was it.+

And what do you mean who did this to me? It was you soul reapers that did this to me you and that crazy doctor Mayuri Kurotsuchi...I know nothing of this 'soul society' you speak of Mahk-x
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 10:44 am

Zeik's head would hang at the sound of that persons name. "It is as I feared" Zeik would release the shackles that bound Allen.

"Allen..Grave. We are not soul reapers..we are shinobi,and the people you killed where your teammates."

Zeik would look to kham and gesture towards Allen

"Kham examine him and make sure what he speaks in truth...I dont wish to start a war on false information"

Zeik had hoped he could enjoyed his break a little longer,but it seemed he wasnt getting that
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 10:46 am

Mayumi felt her heart stop as her Shinjitsu revealed the identity of the bound form below, the next time she looked back. "Shadowfyre... Take us down."

"Right..." She shook her head sadly, folding in her wings to make a slow descent. They landed about hundred feet away from the trio, May with tears in her eyes. She slowly hopped down, her sightless eyes locked on Allen, the first tear beginning to leak from her eye. She stood there, speechless, unable to process what she was seeing, and what she had heard. This couldn't be... Grave?

She wanted nothing more than to go to him, stare straight into his eyes and search his mind with her Kekkei Genkai until she found the truth, but somehow she knew it was true. All that time that she had spent worrying, And Grave had been tortured into being this... She didn't know what 'this' was, but she could tell whoever Grave was now didn't like it. The wind blew softly, lifting the strands from May's face, her tears still flowing freely. "Grave...?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 10:55 am

"So we're being framed... and their trying to exterminate us by turning us against each other."

-*Kham looked towards the skies*-

"I see what their trying to pull..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 11:12 am

Don't call me Grave. That isn't who I am anymore.

+Allen lowered his head. It would seem as if Allen was very ill-informed....He felt quite silly right now+

If you people aren't the ones who did this too me. Then who is?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 11:20 am

Mayumi bit her lip, overcome by sudden loss. If this wasn't Grave... Could it be he was lost to her...? Forever...? She felt her throat close, the tears suddenly stopping. She could cry another time. Now she had to stay calm, and learn what she could.

It all seemed so surreal... How could Grave be gone?

She felt a hate rising... A hate for whoever did this. If it was against Grave's own will, she would swear to kill the bastard. No one deserved that. She shook with a suppressed rage now, trying to hold back her emotions. It took a lot to get her angry like this, but she couldn't stand to think of others suffering, for any reason. Her hate now was like a pulse, a constant thought that she couldn't get rid of. If Grave was gone, she would get vengeance on whoever was the death of the Grave she knew.

She leaned against Shadowfyre's side, sweeping her hair back behind her ear, her eyes cold. She was still using Shadowfyre's sight, so she didn't feel the need to go any closer. She stared with her sightless eyes and Shadowfyre's own, unwilling to speak again, for fear of losing her careful control.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 11:36 am

"Soul Society.... hmph"

-*Kham turned to Zeik with a slight grin on his face, there was a girl behind him but he payed her no mind right now*-

"I have to admit, it was a pretty clever plan. Act like they hate hollowfication only to send one of our own to exterminate us one by one. But they had another thing coming... so when are we going to kick their asses Zeik?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 1:54 pm

Zeik could feel the girls rising anger,he wonder what her relationship to Grave was,but paid it no mind. He had much larger things to deal with

"..We dont. First we confirm this information..I'll leave that to you of course,then we shall decide from there."

Zeik...wonder what would become of nagase...was that man really helping us r just plotting with soul society

"..No he seemed different from the others. Kham....dont kill this guy on that hellhole of a prison of yours."

Zeik turned his back to Allen and gazed over in the direction of the hiding shinobi

"Allen...revenge will get you know where. I do not know what horrors you may have endured...but i know hat you "endured" them,in the end that is all that matters."

Zeik would snap his finger and his motorcycle would appear. it appear quite normal until Zeik sat down. The flames and other Zeik like paraphernalia would engulf the bike.

"By the way,thanks for the bike Kham"

Zeik would drive off leaving nothing but a trail of flames behind him
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 2:48 pm

"How'd you know I was Santa?!?"

-*Kham said with a surprise. That was his best transformation jutsu he ever used in a good long time. Altering carbon atoms to make his appearance look exactly like someone else. Ah well, he appreciated the thanks. But now he had to find some way to confirm soul society did this to grave err Allen, but first he turned to the girl behind him*-

"You may speak with him if you like... maybe you'll trigger something in his mind. His memories are blocked by a strong force that I cannot penetrate."

-*He gestured for mayumi to come closer, she might as well*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 6:02 pm

Mayumi nodded, both her an Lucifer stepping forward. Shadowfyre yawned, curling up where she was to keep a careful eye upon them all. Kham would notice how Mayumi didn't really look at Allen or him, yet still seemed able to see them. She knelt not too far from Allen, her eyes slowly softening. If there was a chance of her being able to make this Allen remember the Grave he used to be, she'd be willing to risk even her life.

Making a slight effort now, she smiled slightly, tilting her head to the side. Her eyes focused, giving off the illusion that she could see. "Hey..." She said softly to Allen, then laughed bitterly. "You don't remember anything about Grave... Do you?" You don't remember anything... About me....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 6:36 pm

+Allen slowly rose from the crater. Once Zeik had left the handcuffs would shortly disappear after. Allen rubbed his wrists and dusted himself off.+

I only know that I was once a person know as Grave and that most of powers came from him. But other then that nothing....Did you know him?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 6:41 pm

"Yes... I knew him." She said simply, offering a hand to help him up. "We were... Very close." She said softly, a little sad. "I returned here only shortly before he was taken, and changed to what you are now..." Hopefully now that the two were both standing, she could turn away slightly to wipe a stray tear that had leaked from her eye. She had to keep her composure, at least for awhile...

She looked back at him, as if studying his face. She shook her head sadly, then raised an eyebrow to him. "So... What are you going to do now...? What do you think of all this?" Her voice was soft, sort of the way it was when it used to be just Grave and herself. She couldn't help it; she just couldn't let go of the idea that Grave might still be there...

Last edited by Mayumi Suzugawa on February 25th 2010, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 25th 2010, 8:19 pm

Love is a bitch...
-*Kham thought to himself as he observed just in case Allen tried anything stupid. He would punch him again. After this he has several matters to attend to. But he still couldn't believe Akarui was gone*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 26th 2010, 9:08 am

I don't know. The ones I belived where responsible for what happened to me,,,,I mean Grave weren't the real people that did this to him. I'm not to sure what I'll do. Maybe I'll start a life here. I've cause so much unessary destruction. I'll have to fine Zeik and see if I can help him in anyway.

+Allen looked over to Kham taken a sigh. He really didn't want to bring up old feelings but this would probably be the last time Allen would ever speak of this type of stuff again.+

Mahk-x...Did you know Grave at all?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 26th 2010, 9:12 am

-*Kham couldn't help but wonder why the Soul Society would keep up the reiatsu guard on Allen's mind if he already blabbed about what they did to him. This just doesn't add up... Allen has full knowledge of Grave, and yet it's like Grave died, became a Hollow, then turned into this thing... thats it.*-

"Yeah... he was a really cool guy. Real cheerful, pretty strong too. He never let the dangers of being a ninja get to him. Allen, what is your last memory?"

-*This was Kham's final test before his departure, he didn't want unnecessary war*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 26th 2010, 9:20 am

(Really. The great destroyer wouldn't want unnecessary war? lol)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 26th 2010, 9:23 am

I only remeber awakening in a cold place. Everything was gray and a harsh wind blew across the sand covered landscape. Flashes of memories went threw my head...I started to remeber who did this to me. That's all I remeber.

+Allen balled up his fists as his anger toward those soul reapers grew. He hated them for what they did to him.+

Now if you will.....may I leave?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1February 26th 2010, 9:38 am

((War means I have to protect the planet, which means getting my ass kicked. Kham hates his job although he likes killing... he doesn't like joining in violence other people start.))

Looks like everything checks out... I guess I could look forward to some action after all. "Hmph... you may leave. If I catch word of you doing any other shit I'm going to shove my sword down your throat and Gaia Cannon you."

-*Kham took a couple steps off before taking his leave himself, but it was clear that Mayumi needed someone to talk too so he waited until Allen left before initiating a conversation with her*-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Out   Come Out - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Come Out
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Central :: Hotel Tree-
Jump to: