Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Joining Marta's Unit I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Joining Marta's Unit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duo

Duo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Skateboarding
Kekkei Genkai : Mirror Malice

Joining Marta's Unit Empty
PostSubject: Joining Marta's Unit   Joining Marta's Unit Icon_minitime1March 18th 2010, 11:05 am

-->Duo would appear in whatever area Marta's unit set up base, looking at his reflection in one of his mirror's, and talking as though someone could here it<-- "I know you don't like it, but it's my choice now, you're too weak to tell me what I should be doing with my--our body." -->He hated the idea of doing so, but Duo had decided to join Marta's team, he felt it would help him become stronger.<--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joining Marta's Unit   Joining Marta's Unit Icon_minitime1March 18th 2010, 11:20 am

(Ah youre back)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joining Marta's Unit   Joining Marta's Unit Icon_minitime1March 18th 2010, 1:51 pm

--Marta waltzes into the room, looking quite peppy. Her attitude went from peppy to estatic when she noticed little Duo. Oh how she remembered Duo, but by remebering him, she remembered the ability that they both had learned.-- "Oh hoho, Duo ol' chum. What brings you here to Marta??"
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

PostSubject: Re: Joining Marta's Unit   Joining Marta's Unit Icon_minitime1May 5th 2010, 11:18 am

-->Duo hesitated momentarily, then swallowing his pride he opened his mouth to speak after a heavy sigh, he put on a friendly guise and spoke.<-- "Oh Marta, how I've missed you, I hear you've become one of the top dogs around here." -->Duo clapped for her success, whether this was actually sincere was completely unknown.<-- "Which is why I'm here, I want to become stronger, and I feel that I can do that if I join you...what do you say, am I fit to join your team?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joining Marta's Unit   Joining Marta's Unit Icon_minitime1May 5th 2010, 2:43 pm

--As Duo so kindly asked, she bit her lip.--" Mmmmmm Iono."-- Her expression became more sinister. She remembered how Duo acted all high and mighty cause he was a year older than she was, but now the tides had turned. She wasn't gonna make this easy for him. Ryu Tara appeared behind Marta and mimicked her movements as Marta pointed at Duo.--"Marta will test you, young one~."-- She threw that last line in there to provoke him.--
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

PostSubject: Re: Joining Marta's Unit   Joining Marta's Unit Icon_minitime1July 10th 2010, 11:53 pm

"ME the young one!? Need I remind you that I'm older than you!? ......Ugh, whatever kid, let's do this then, my training till now will be put to good use." -->Duo began walking backward from Marta, puddles of Liquid Nitrogen forming and freezing with each step, snow flakes and ice crystals left in his wake.<-- "Kids first perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joining Marta's Unit   Joining Marta's Unit Icon_minitime1August 15th 2010, 12:16 am

"Oh hoho♪! So you have liquid nitrogen too~!"--Marta said with her cynical chuckle. She slowly rose her hands, and the blotches of liquid nitrogen left by Duo would turn back into a liquid form, change to a purple color and burst at Duo at a high velocity. Of course, it wasn't the same as it was when Duo placed them on the ground, so he may want to be on guard.--
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

PostSubject: Re: Joining Marta's Unit   Joining Marta's Unit Icon_minitime1August 15th 2010, 12:38 am

-->Duo would Mirror Jump into a crystal, to avoid the purple blotches, Then emerging from a different side he would capture the reflection of the blotches and the crystals in his Left palm mirror, he would then expel the majority of the purple blotches at Marta, saving 2 for later.<-- "Marta dear have you forgotten, I learned it from Doomo." -->Back stepping away from Marta, Duo fired off Nitrogen spears, targeting her vitals.<--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joining Marta's Unit   Joining Marta's Unit Icon_minitime1August 15th 2010, 1:49 am

--As the spears charged toward Marta, arms of red liquid protruded from Marta's back and grabbed the spears with such numbers that they would be able to grab each spear. The arms seemed unaffected by the liquid nitrogen, and Marta scoffed.--"Of course I remember.... ..boy~."--She said in a taunting tone. The liquid nitrogen spears turned red and the arms lunged them back at Duo with speed a little less than that of a bullet. Once the spears were thrown back, the arms flailed about and deflected the purple blotches coming back for Marta.--"Tara, its about time Marta used you."-- Tara's eyes gave a piercing blue glow as she grew roughly twice her own size.--
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

PostSubject: Re: Joining Marta's Unit   Joining Marta's Unit Icon_minitime1August 15th 2010, 10:51 pm

-->Matching his timing with Marta's movements and his perceived trajectory for her attack, Duo dodged his Liquid Nitrogen spears, capturing their reflections as they passed. duo would then put some distance between him and Marta, He needed a plan, Marta had grown far stronger in his time spent training alone.<--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joining Marta's Unit   Joining Marta's Unit Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2010, 11:00 pm

"Jeeee..."--Marta nonchalantly eyed Duo as he went about the field. He just, dodged everything. And it was so boring. Although, she found it strange how everything he dodged reflected in his mirror. Myeh, whatever. Marta would simply do something he 'couldn't' dodge then. She made a single water hand sign and pointed at a cloud in the sky with both hands.--"Epic Nature: Water!"-- The cloud Marta was pointing at solidified, and dropped like a metal sheet toward the field. This cloud was small, but it still covered about half a kilometer. Marta was taking things a bit too far, doing something so massive against a Genin. Her rivalry was getting the better of her.--"Dodge this then, Duo!!"
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

PostSubject: Re: Joining Marta's Unit   Joining Marta's Unit Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 12:18 am

"Seriously Marta!!" -->Duo's mind was blank, for all he could do to normal opponents...this was a hole other level... He tried something a little different, he pointed both hands at the sun, and captured its reflection in each. then pointing his hands to the sky.<-- "Convex Mirror! Project!" -->A miniature sun, with less energy and mass erupted from the mirrors. If the cloud that dropped was about half a kilometer, this sun was about half that. It would of course smash into the cloud exploding on impact since it was now a solid. Duo was pretty drained from this, moving sluggishly he dodged what remains of the cloud he could, but he was nowhere near as agile at the moment. The clouds remains pelted him, his only defense, a layer of ice coating his body..<--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joining Marta's Unit   Joining Marta's Unit Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 4:04 pm

"Neow, fight this off!"-- After the explosion of the cloud, the shards of ice would suspend themselves in mid air. They began to produce a steam of sorts before all flying toward Duo from all over.--"L.N Storm!"-- While it may sound cool, L.N stood for liquid nitrogen...yeah.. Duo better put his fatigue aside at the moment.--
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

PostSubject: Re: Joining Marta's Unit   Joining Marta's Unit Icon_minitime1August 29th 2010, 4:40 pm

-->Duo noticed the chunks of cloud flying at him, he pointed his hand to the sky and hesitated...change of plans, he broke into a run straight for Marta, pulling several Kunai from his bag he threw all of them at Marta, about 20 or so, a thin strand of something. Tired as he was his mind was functioning well, and he couldn't afford to slow down....not now, not in front of MARTA of all people. Having charged at Marta, if all of the cloud bits were coming at Duo from all directions, surely she'd be in range of at least a few as for the others, 3 mirrors of Liquid Nitrogen would appear around his body capturing the reflections of chunks and on Duo's command.<-- "Reflection Break: Spider Vein" -->The mirrors would crack extensively, and as it did, the actual chunks would crack the same way shattering into smaller, less harmful pieces. clearly duo had learned a few things about his Mirrors, and Reflections. As this went on Duo would begin speaking... clearly angry.<-- "NO! For the last time you can't! You're too weak!" -->Of course Marta had no way of knowing who he was talking to, she might think it was her, oh wells.<--

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joining Marta's Unit   Joining Marta's Unit Icon_minitime1August 31st 2010, 1:34 pm

"Eeeh?"--Marta's hair just whipped and lashed around her, deflecting and smacking away the shards of liquid nitrogen. And for the blades, she held out her hand and formed a screen of crystals to reject the kunais, and then send them back at Duo. Now, who was Duo talking to? His sentence didn't make any sense if he were talking to Marta...but, whatever. She didn't care.-- "Ooooi, Duo!
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

PostSubject: Re: Joining Marta's Unit   Joining Marta's Unit Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2010, 9:11 am

-->As the Kunai came flying back at Duo, he captured their reflections then formed an ice wall to stop them.<-- "Fine, see ifI care" -->The Ice would melt away, as Duo's eye color changed from blew to an earthy brownish-grey. Cracking his neck he would speak in a more innocent voice.<-- "Hello Marta, I believe this is the first we've met. I'm Noah." -->With a quick bow, minerals would rip from the earth, firing off at Marta, several blades and spiked objects forming from them. While closer to Noah, liquid metal began rolling around his body.<--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joining Marta's Unit   Joining Marta's Unit Icon_minitime1November 24th 2010, 7:41 pm

--She jumped back and began moving her fingers in intricate movements, and before Duo, or Noah, could react, all of the earth shards and spikes were deflected. It was then that the chakra strings on her fingers were revealed, which were used to wip the incoming attacks.-- "Noah...? Ah! You have a split personality don't cha~!? "-- She said pointing at Duo, or Noah. He seemed to be prepping for another attack, so Marta would start to unravel her flame retardant scroll, prepping a technique of her own.--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining Marta's Unit   Joining Marta's Unit Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Joining Marta's Unit
Page 1 of 1