Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Izanami~Key to Allen's power I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Izanami~Key to Allen's power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Izanami~Key to Allen's power Empty
PostSubject: Izanami~Key to Allen's power   Izanami~Key to Allen's power Icon_minitime1March 22nd 2010, 1:37 pm

Izanami:
Allen's Zanpakuto and only weapon. Izanami is the result of Allen's hollow powers being compressed and sealed into the shape of a weapon. Izanami is just a hilt without a blade. Allen makes his blade by a compressing a cero he channels threw the hole on the top of Izanami's hilt. The beams compressed energy is so great that can slice threw almost anything. Allen calls this the Cero Blade.
Izanami~Key to Allen's power Lightsaber8

Resurreccion:
A Resurreccion restores an Arrancar to its "true" form, resulting in significantly various increases to Allen's already high speed, strength, stamina, durability and spiritual power, as well as allowing access to both more powerful variations of previous techniques and completely new abilities. While in this state Izanami multiples into numerous hilts that Allen can control at will with is telekinetic like Force abilities.
(Allen's Resurreccion form)
Izanami~Key to Allen's power 730px-SithStalkerArmor-TFUUSE

-Resurreccion ability:
-Soto: Allows Allen to reverse the power of his hypercubes. Releasing what was inside.

Back to top Go down

Izanami~Key to Allen's power
Page 1 of 1