Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Hollow Akuma I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Hollow Akuma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollow

Hollow

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Hobbies / Interests : The cursed flame....
Kekkei Genkai : Draining Kiss/Myou myaku

Character sheet
Character Race: Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

Hollow Akuma Empty
PostSubject: Hollow Akuma   Hollow Akuma Icon_minitime1April 22nd 2010, 10:35 pm

Kekkei Genkai

*Draining Kiss allows me to drain ones life force,chakra, soul energy etc through touch if I choose. If done so until one was dead I would then be able to absorb any of that persons abilities (And physical traits). Also After training with Zeik I have acquired the skill of pushing this ability outward from myself within a rather large radius. In its strongest state Draining kiss' abilities allow one to absorb the abilities of others through touch for certain amounts of time and its abilities of absorption are not limited to chakra but every type of energy. Though Hollow has yet to reach this stage in her powers.

Powers obtained through draining kiss
Elemental Control: Hollow has a vast amount of elements at her disposal, which she has gathered from the many Souls she has drained.

Telepathic and kinetic abilities: Hollow has also obtained telekinetic abilities from draining the soul of Aihana

*Myou Myaku is a powerful force that is reactive to a persons will and emotions. It allows the control and manipulation of all darkness and shadow. It has the power to corrupt and deteriorate whatever it touches or heal someone if a person desired to. Though it can be controlled it is a force on its own and can act automatically to protect its vessel.
---Abilities used through Myou Myaku
Black Ribbons
Manipulating my dark chakra into the for of ribbons of varying length I use them like whips thats upon contact create dark slashes in my opponents body infesting them with my energy that steadily eats away at thier chakra

Dark Vortex
To be summoned at my will in varying sizes. Acts a a portal which can suck the victim into non existance or may simply transport them to a different location

Shadow manipulation
I can manifest shadows on a physical plain as well as control ones movesments through thier shadow

Kurai Hana
I pour my energy into the ground and dark roses start to bud. If thier thorns should scrape the skin a poisnounous dark energy will course through the body and steadily eat away at the victims chakra

Death of a Rose
Dark energy forms around my opponent in the shape of a rose and closes in with a crushing pressure

Kurai Ame
Joutai I use the pure dark energy of my kekkei genkai to shoot darkness into the sky that is obsorbed into the clouds producing raindrops of pure dark quality. Puts my black roses in full bloom making thier petals poisonous to the touch and if it comes in contact with ones eyes causes temporary blindess.

Corruption
I send my energy to seep into my opponent and detroy them from the inside

Kuro Tenshi Joutai
Hollow Akuma BlackAngel
My full angel state in which tranforms me and all my powers into thier purest dark properties

Dark Barrier
Forms a barrier of dark energy around the feild that drains the chakra of anyone who come in contact with it but me. It stays in place until I remove it

Nocturnal Servants
Manifestations of my dark energy that take whatever shape I please to make them and weild whatever weapon I manifest for them. Similar to shadow clones, only as my dark powers strengthen so do they(may take more than one hit to kill)
Weapons they can/have used:
Hollow Akuma BigGun-1-1
"The big ass gun of WHAT THE FUCK!"

Other powers obtained through Kurai's presence

Dark Lightening Techniques
(note: anything refered to/described as dark/black lightning is connected to my kekkei genkai)

Pinpoint
Using my dark energy I channel charges of lightning through the ground to surface at the exact location that I please
Back to top Go down

Hollow Akuma
Page 1 of 1